December 2012 Weddings

Any other 12/29/12 brides out there???

I'm seeing a lot of 12/22 weddings, but haven't seen another 12/29! Just looking for some wedding day love! :-)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Any other 12/29/12 brides out there???

• Me Me Me! I am 12/29/12!
    what are you doing for your wedding? Colors? and stuff?
    Wedding day love back at ya! 
  • I'm 12/29 as well. We were originally going to go with 12/22 (for the day after the apocalypse reason), but most of the guests are out of town. We were concerned about people not being available to travel the weekend before Christmas.

So now it will be an "Eight days after the apocalypse" party =)
  • I'm 12/28/12! I'm finding this to be such a great time to get married b/c it's kind of "off-season." I've had no trouble finding availability for venues and vendors! I just hope all our guests can fit us in around their holiday plans...sending out the Save the Dates in a few weeks...
  • We are Dec. 29th too! We really didn't have any issues either when it came to finding a venue and all that! We are hoping to get our save-the-dates out by the end of the month though for our guests just in case!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • We are Dec. 29th too! We really didn't have any issues either when it came to finding a venue and all that! We are hoping to get our save-the-dates out by the end of the month though for our guests just in case!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • We are 12.29.12 too! Such a great time of year for a wedding!

• I'm a 12/28 bride.  :)  Same day we got engaged, just a year later.  Hearing about you girls sending STDs makes me nervous, I wasn't planning to get mine out till late May.  :/  I've already talked to most of our OOT family and most of our other guests are local.
  • I am a 12/29/12 bride too!!!  I already sent out my Save the Dates.  I have a lot of out-of-town guests and since its so close to the holidays I thought it couldnt hurt to get them out ASAP!  I am very excited about my colors!  My girls are wearing pewter dresses and I am accenting with lavendar, pale pink, creams, and white flowers!  My dress is very bling-alicous! HA so I want to encorporate some kind of bling with my centerpieces. 

When are you girls sending out your invites?  I feel since its so close to the holidays its best to get them out as early as possible.  But what is too early?
  • I'm 12/28/12...was orginally going to go with the Saturday, but was able to save a lot doing it a day early...plus it is my parent's 27 wedding anniversary so I thought it was meant to be!
  • Me too! :) 12/29/012... We think it will just be one big celebratory holiday season! :) I am so excited - our church is always soooo beautiful at Christmas. My colors are a deep red, soft shimmery gold, and ivory... 

I have no idea when to send out the invitations and have not ordered them yet (eep!) ...  
    Happy planning!! :)
  • It's been a whilte since I checked the boards, but I'm SO glad there are so many of us out there! My colors is deep purple with a platnium accent. I sent my save the dates out in mid April, figuring since the wedding was around the holidays I wanted to get them out as soon as  possible. I have NO clue when we will send our invites out.... maybe mid/late September? I hope everyone's planning is going well!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards