December 2012 Weddings

December Bride to Be

I am getting married on  12/15/12 . I am soo excited however I can not decide on a color scheme. At first I wanted Ivory and Charcoal with pinkish flowers. Bridesmaids dresses charcoal. I dont think I want to do that anymore. Does anyone have any ideas that would help me Laughing Please keep in mind my bridal party is 12 girls and 12 men so some colors make it look more like a debut and not a wedding. My dress is Maggie Sottero Kendra.. so im looking for elegant colors.. Please HELP me
Future Mrs.Galvan

Re: December Bride to Be

• Welcome!

This is a tough, very personal decision!! I'd recommend chatting with your FI about the colors that you both like and trying to figure it out from there!

We are doing teal and white... it goes nicely with our venue and we wanted it to feel crisp, modern, and elegant!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited March 2012
    We are date twins! I would definitely talk with your FI about what colors you both like that I will go along with the other things you will use to decorate. His favorite color is blue and it is also one of my favorites so we decided on Navy Blue. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Have your dress yet ?? Go to Atlanta Bride Couture in Alpharetta !!  It was an awesome experience and you will love Sara, the owner.  Everyone wants to get a designer wedding gown and save $$. Prices range from $500 - $3500, and it's a full service salon, alterations, bridesmaids, mother-of-the-bride, etc.  Go to Sara !!  I guarantee you will find an amazing wedding gown.

Need a gown quick ~ Sara sells her floor sample gowns too !!

Atlanta Bride Couture
    404-229-8690
  • I totally understand. I was originally going with blush and gold, then switched venues. Knew I wanted plum but didn't officially choose a palette until last week (and I've been 2 months into planning lol!). Don't worry, we have plenty of time and you're not married to colors until you order BM dresses. If it helps, I chose pplum, with touches of sage, black and white. It helped me to decide on what kind of a feel I wanted and I ultimately ended up with a theme. Maybe start from there. Or ask your FH for his opinion. You may be surprised by what he says.
    SoFla December Siggy: Our favorite Holiday pic=Christmas 2011, 3 days after we got engaged 7E8C9975-2584-46D6-9348-98F987844629-655-00000022C95C02AF magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
    Free Disney Tickers https://apps.facebook.com/Disney-Weddings/sites/theprincessandthegator
  • How are you using the black and white in your decor? My colors are purple and green. But I have been seeming some really nice and affordable invitations in black/ white combos. I wonder if I can use that color combo for the invitations even though it is not the wedding colors.
  • We're getting married on December 8th 2012 and have 11 per side NOT including my FI and I. BM dresses are charcoal and we chose a mix of light and dark purple flowers.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards