December 2012 Weddings

10/10/12 BUSY DAY!!

I have meetings with my caterer and florist at 130pm, my wedding coordinator at 5pm and my photographer at 7pm.  Plus I'm going to try to take one of my bm's (I only have two) dress shopping tomorrow between!  I don't know how y'all who only get two day's off a week get anything done!!  lol

Ordered invites on Saturday and should be able to mail them out on schedule next Monday...right on schedule.  Booked our wedding night hotel and cruise transfers today, next I have to book our night before wedding hotel and VIP area for us and our friends for our combined b+b party....the night before.  lol Good thing we don't party too hard these days.  

How is everyone else coming along with plans??
Happily in love since 12-01-10 Happily married since 12-01-12

Re: 10/10/12 BUSY DAY!!

• Got it all done today!!  Yay!!  Our cater is booked, photographer and coordinator booked and next appointments set up for next week to view the venue and check the lighting.  Ordered my veil, purchased the remainder of my aisle decorations.  I also met with the florist and should have their numbers by early next week so I'll have them booked next week.  Only a few things left and I'm so happy about it!  So glad it all went so smoothly, let's hope everything runs smooth up to the wedding day and past.  Only 52 days left!!  I also started my tone up work out regimen this morning, purchased my hair extensions for the wedding as well as a hair masque to make sure my hair is in tip top shape.  I just saw a groupon for both teeth whitening AND spay tanning...score!!!  Y'all need to get on groupon if you aren't already!!  
    Happily in love since 12-01-10 Happily married since 12-01-12
  • Wow!!  Sounds like your planning is going great!!!

Our invitations just went out this week and I was really excited because we got back an RSVP already-2 days after they were mailed out!  They were really on the ball!

Also, FI's parents surprised us by booking the rehearsal dinner venue we were looking at and saying that they are covering everything for that!  Woohoo!!

And, I had my dress fitting this week, too.  I had to get a few more alterations than expected but I love my dress even more now that it fits right! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That's really greart of you. I am very happy for you. So how are you feeling right now. So excited right!!! I wish you have a happy  and beautiful wedding!!!

Christmas Party Planner
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards