Snarky Brides
Options

Evening (also? OSCARS red carpet!)

Re: Evening (also? OSCARS red carpet!)

• Options
    I hate that Im not seeing wht you guys are. Whenever I go over to the tim gunn one (which I found), im just seeing people I already saw.
  • Options
    Me too Nebb. I think E got everyone first. Nick Nolte is on abc now and he looks bad plus can't understand the accent of the girl asking him questions.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Penelope Cruz looks great, too. I love that color.
    Malcolm AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    lol maybe seacrest isnt interviewing people anymore because hes so distraught over the ashes. Its driving me nuts to listen to these 4 women squack.
  • Options
    Oh my gosh Sherri Shepherd looks bad. You can clearly see her bra in the middle. And anyone with that large of a chest should check that stuff before choosing a dress.
  • Options
    TK is screwy again. Eff.
  • Options
    I love bradley coopers mustache
  • Options
    Zach Galifinakous (or however you spell his name)  has a mustache, too. H thinks it's a trend now nd wants to shave off his goatee. I told him NO.
  • Options
    How does that cape thing stay on?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_evening-also-oscars-red-carpet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:07fb2381-aa42-4113-b0bf-f9b8906d809cPost:4844db45-aec4-401c-9b2f-98645696d31c">Re: Evening (also? OSCARS red carpet!)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Zach Galifinakous (or however you spell his name)  has a mustache, too. H thinks it's a trend now nd wants to shave off his goatee. I told him NO.
    Posted by SEWF[/QUOTE]
    I tried talking Adam into growing a beard and he instead shaved it into a goatee WITHOUT the mustache. I complained for 2 days until he shaved it off. He either has to do it with the stache, or not at all.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_evening-also-oscars-red-carpet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:07fb2381-aa42-4113-b0bf-f9b8906d809cPost:cf2d359f-18ab-491f-aa7d-08dab317c7f2">Re: Evening (also? OSCARS red carpet!)</a>:
    [QUOTE]How does that cape thing stay on?
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

<div>Probably body tape. Lots of models and stars use it to "keep things in place".</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_evening-also-oscars-red-carpet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:07fb2381-aa42-4113-b0bf-f9b8906d809cPost:f298b7d8-a98a-4f74-bb85-9804bc88c772">Re: Evening (also? OSCARS red carpet!)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Evening (also? OSCARS red carpet!) : I tried talking Adam into growing a beard and he instead shaved it into a goatee WITHOUT the mustache. I complained for 2 days until he shaved it off. He either has to do it with the stache, or not at all.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

<div>Yeah, H looks weird without facial hair. Not bad, but too different. And young.</div>
  • Options
    FI looks really young without facial hair too.  I like a bit of scruff on a guy.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Adam usually just leaves that thing under his lip, he claims he breaks out if he shaves it too often. The only time ive seen him without it waso n our wedding day.
  • Options
    Brad looks SO HOT, I love him with long hair
  • Options
    Wtf is Sandra wearing? Also, has she done something to her lips?
  • Options
    Penelope Cruz's dress is pretty.  A bit princess, perhaps, but I still like it.

I don't like Cameron's dress.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    K, I am only just tuning in...what is the Seacrest story? I feel out of the loop....

I love Gweneth Paltrow's dress. 
  • Options
    Also, we used to have Oscar competitions in university and I thought about setting one up for SB but I didn't get my shitt together quickly enough. Next year I will do it...
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_evening-also-oscars-red-carpet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:07fb2381-aa42-4113-b0bf-f9b8906d809cPost:7e8ea54c-9abf-46c0-bc88-3bec04613df5">Re: Evening (also? OSCARS red carpet!)</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>Wtf is Sandra wearing?</strong> Also, has she done something to her lips?
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

<div>Yup. I usually love her clothes, but really WTF?</div>
  • Options
    What kind of competition numbers?
  • Options
    Who said Natalie portman didnt look good? She looks STUNNING! Its a simple but fantastic little dress
  • Options
    I sorta like Tom Hanks white goatee, it makes him look very distinguished.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_evening-also-oscars-red-carpet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:07fb2381-aa42-4113-b0bf-f9b8906d809cPost:165023dd-6ffa-462d-8487-a96007464bfe">Re: Evening (also? OSCARS red carpet!)</a>:
    [QUOTE]What kind of competition numbers?
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

<div>You just pick your 'winners' for all the major categories (I think we did: supporting roles, main roles, cinematography, director, picture and maybe doc and foreign) and then one person was in charge of running it and whomever came closest (most points) got a prize. I would be willing to send someone a gift if we did it. It was fun when we did it but it also involved watching it all together in a common room and drinking a lot. I remember our friend Pete won one year and he had literally guessed on all the choices. We were pissed.</div>
  • Options
    I kept staring at Natalie Portmans eyes.  They look jaundice.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_evening-also-oscars-red-carpet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:07fb2381-aa42-4113-b0bf-f9b8906d809cPost:0882f931-45d9-43e2-a275-c6dc200552ea">Re: Evening (also? OSCARS red carpet!)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Who said Natalie portman didnt look good? She looks STUNNING! Its a simple but fantastic little dress
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

<div>I said I didn't think it is dressy enough for the Oscars. I love the dress, but this is THE night for fashion, and I feel like it's more suitable for other awards shows, not the Oscars.</div>
  • Options
    I would LOVE to do that!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_evening-also-oscars-red-carpet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:07fb2381-aa42-4113-b0bf-f9b8906d809cPost:d4217ed7-bdb4-4e67-aed8-2831a3a23f38">Re: Evening (also? OSCARS red carpet!)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I sorta like Tom Hanks white goatee, it makes him look very distinguished.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

<div>H says Tom Hanks is the man who can't NOT be adorable. I think I agree.</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_evening-also-oscars-red-carpet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:07fb2381-aa42-4113-b0bf-f9b8906d809cPost:aef8c873-243a-475b-9a73-7e168354a540">Re: Evening (also? OSCARS red carpet!)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would LOVE to do that!
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

<div>K, I will organize it for next year. It can be like SS. People can opt in and they can send me their pics. I will post the results and winner...we will have to figure out a tie breaker. Maybe we did do the smaller categories when we did it in order to break up the points a bit.</div>
  • Options
    Tom hanks is my favourite. I think if I ever met him I would cry (afterwards).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards