A few checks to share
- FFIL spray painted the bird cage for us and fixed the top so it stays slightly open. I love it!
- Started working on the invites last night. We're going to work on them again tonight. Things I learned:
1) I stink at tying bows and half bows.
2) Everyone else was good at it.
3) I am never to order anything with bows again unless they're already made.
My BM, Mom and MOH(sister) hard at work. That big pile was my BM's pile, compared to my like 4 next to her. haha Good thing someone was good at it!
- Ordered some wristlets from Etsy for my BM's they will be silver with different color linings. Seller syl2830
(her name is a clicky)
- Picked out Rehearsal Dinner site. Booking it today hopefully!
- Rescheduled out E-pics for next Wed....*crossing fingers for no rain again!*
- FI picked out his GM gifts: a multi tool pocket knife thing and something extra the best man, I believe he decided on a humidor as he likes cigars... I think he also is planning on taking them to a Red Sox game or something.
So nice to be checking things off!