Snarky Brides
Options

Who's here?

13»

Re: Who's here?

• Options
    Poli! Did you post pictures? If so I missed them. I love your sig. though :)

Ama-Stupid life getting in the way :P I've slacked off on looking at my decor blogs and just got caught up today.
  • Options
    Roxy!! Thanks for the compliment :) I have a few non-pro pics in my married bio, if you're interested!

How's life been treating you?
  • Options
    Poli I love the back of your dress! I don't thinkwe've ever really talked much but I remember a lot of your DIY ideas and I just opened your married bio to look. I will have to make sure to be around for your pro pics!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Hi Poli!!!! Which winery?
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whos-here-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:0a301d4c-669d-4702-a05d-268990fc53dfPost:1f2693b4-2038-49c8-a0fa-abf12be746cf">Re: Who's here?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Poli I love the back of your dress! I don't thinkwe've ever really talked much but I remember a lot of your DIY ideas and I just opened your married bio to look. I will have to make sure to be around for your pro pics!
    Posted by amalama[/QUOTE]

Hey there! Thanks so much :) I definitely know you, at least by your freaking adorable sig pic. We have puppy fever in a major way, and your little guy or girl temps me.

Sarah, she's worked at Elizabeth Spencer and Girard in the past. I'm not sure what the new place is called, but I can find out! Where was the wedding that you went to at?
  • Options
    Things are going good, staying busy!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whos-here-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:0a301d4c-669d-4702-a05d-268990fc53dfPost:a672e4e9-d804-4351-b9ac-76e19e1c9823">Re: Who's here?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's here? : Hey there! Thanks so much :) I definitely know you, at least by your freaking adorable sig pic. We have puppy fever in a major way, and your little guy or girl temps me. Sarah, she's worked at Elizabeth Spencer and Girard in the past. I'm not sure what the new place is called, but I can find out! Where was the wedding that you went to at?
    Posted by polichik[/QUOTE]

I'm definitely curious! I've been to a bunch of Napa wineries t- I think my favorite is Louis Martini. My brother is a member there, so we always get to taste for free and they have incredible things.

The wedding I attended was actually in Sonoma on a semi-private ranch. I forget what it was called, but they had lots of wine from the Rosenblum Cellars in Oakland - I would highly recommend stopping in there someday! :)
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards