Snarky Brides
Options

I'm bored and...

KUI, so tell me something interesting.  Or ask me something interesting.  I don't care.  Dance for me, monkeys!

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.

Re: I'm bored and...

• Options
    Oooh.  Is this an "ask JK anything" thread?
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm bored, and sober on a Fri night. I miss going out sometimes. But when we used to go out a lot, I loved it when we stayed home. So...

J is sleeping and I'm up researching crap for the Walk in Oct. Today is J's 11 mo anniversary of being sober. <3
  • Options
    I'm bored, fiance is home with a headache and I'm alone watching crap on E!.

Would you rather climb a mountain of shiit or swim a river or snot?
    panther
  • Options
    Congrats to J! What an accomplishment.

J&K - What is your most favorite knot memory? What is your least favorite knot memory?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_im-bored-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:0c7ddb27-aa7b-4aa4-a486-adde557cb969Post:e4edebf5-4fd0-40ef-8445-0b723d98d82c">Re: I'm bored and...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oooh.  Is this an "ask JK anything" thread?
    Posted by tidetravel[/QUOTE]

Sure.  Why not. I did one on E a long time ago, but we could do it again if you so desire!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_im-bored-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:0c7ddb27-aa7b-4aa4-a486-adde557cb969Post:d73f913b-91e7-42b9-9064-7a1dc8c219b3">Re: I'm bored and...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm bored, and sober on a Fri night. I miss going out sometimes. But when we used to go out a lot, I loved it when we stayed home. So... J is sleeping and I'm up researching crap for the Walk in Oct. Today is J's 11 mo anniversary of being sober. <3
    Posted by scoetto[/QUOTE]

That is so awesome.  Congrats to him!

• Options
    Well, we survived our first tornado tonight, so that was fun.  FI's birthday is tomorrow and there's another tornado watch tomorrow, so we'll see what happens.

Question--would you rather have no hands or no feet?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_im-bored-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:0c7ddb27-aa7b-4aa4-a486-adde557cb969Post:d25cbaee-e2d2-4ae8-92a0-d075bed169a5">I'm bored and...</a>:
    [QUOTE]KUI, so tell me something interesting.  Or ask me something interesting.  I don't care.  <strong>Dance for me, monkeys!</strong>
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

I am doing my best to make this happen, but Monkey gets pissed when I make his little kitty arms do the Macarena. He prefers to krump anyway.

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    Sometimes, my friend and I play this game we call "hold the turd". We list random prizes and say how long we'd hold a turd in our hands in order to win that prize. I love that game.
  • Options
    Sco - that's awesome.  Congrats to J!

Which to you prefer, mountains or beaches?  Why?

If you could choose 3-5 fictional characters to be stranded on a desert island with, who would they be?
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I prefer "hide the sausage."

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Options
    AATB, I think I'd rather swim the river of snot because I'm good at swimming.

cew, my favorite knot memory...probably V6's ask me anything.  Even though she came out of the troll closet shortly thereafter, it was an epic thread.

Least favorite?  E coming back as Majik and getting everyone worked up.  Or anything having to do with that which shall not be mentioned (the "Migration"). 

• Options
    NP, glad you're ok.  I'd rather have no feet.  I didn't realize how much I use my hands until I sprained my thumb.

Beatles, I make Minka do the "kitty cat dance" all the time.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpA2tMrQ4RU

Tide, I prefer mountains.  I love to hike, and I hate being hot, sweaty, and sandy.  Plus I only swim in chlorinated water.

I'll have to think about your other question for a bit.

• Options
    What's something you can do better than most people you (personally) know? What's something you don't know how to do at all but would like to master someday?

• Options
    OMG I love you! I thought H and I were the only ones who went around singing that song to our cat. And I meow meow meow and I dance dance dance!

• Options
    Thanks, ladies!

Would you rather have tufts of hair growing on your tongue or tufts of hair growing on your nose? No hair removal allowed.
  • Options
    Beatles, I'm actually a really good dancer, and a good cook. 

I suck at baking, but I'd love to be good at it.  It's probably better than I'm not, though ;)

• Options
    OMG JK I do the same thing with my cats!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_im-bored-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:0c7ddb27-aa7b-4aa4-a486-adde557cb969Post:22ed7857-b42b-46d5-bcac-e77aa13243c9">Re: I'm bored and...</a>:
    [QUOTE]OMG I love you! I thought H and I were the only ones who went around singing that song to our cat. And I meow meow meow and I dance dance dance!
    Posted by beatlesgirl25[/QUOTE]

We do it too. We also sing it to our fish, but change it to "and I swim swim swim".
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_im-bored-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:0c7ddb27-aa7b-4aa4-a486-adde557cb969Post:1dbacdd0-c2cb-4575-9643-53d897ef7395">Re: I'm bored and...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks, ladies! Would you rather have tufts of hair growing on your tongue or tufts of hair growing on your nose? No hair removal allowed.
    Posted by scoetto[/QUOTE]

This is a really tough one, because at first I thought "tongue, duh!  people won't be able to see it!"  Then I thought maybe it would tickle the roof of my mouth.  But I think I'mgoing to go with tongue.

• Options
    What movie should I watch tonight - Independence Day, Almost Famous, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Man on the Moon or Sideways?
    panther
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_im-bored-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:0c7ddb27-aa7b-4aa4-a486-adde557cb969Post:9c113298-9d93-4f55-aec6-99afb36ea57e">Re: I'm bored and...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm bored and... : We do it too. We also sing it to our fish, but change it to "and I swim swim swim".
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

We change it to anything applicable.  Usually it's "eat eat eat"

• Options
    AATB, Eternal Sunshine is the only possible choice.

• Options
    Would it surprise you to know that it often gets changed to "and I poop poop poop"? Probably not.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_im-bored-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:0c7ddb27-aa7b-4aa4-a486-adde557cb969Post:52d17cb7-8f5a-4676-903c-990a753bb122">Re: I'm bored and...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Would it surprise you to know that it often gets changed to "and I poop poop poop"? Probably not.
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

You'd love our house.  We often sing "potty like a rockstar" when Minka is in the litter box.

• Options
    Nice! You can cook, I'll bake, and then we can dance it off.

Must-visit country?
    Do you know any other languages?
    Any phobias?

• Options
    Oh when I clean the cat boxes I tell my cats they can go make a fresh poopoo now.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_im-bored-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:0c7ddb27-aa7b-4aa4-a486-adde557cb969Post:b18ef83e-7b71-40c3-ae5f-f858b1031ec9">Re: I'm bored and...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nice! You can cook, I'll bake, and then we can dance it off. Must-visit country? Do you know any other languages? Any phobias?
    Posted by beatlesgirl25[/QUOTE]

Yes please, let's GTG soon :)

Australia, Greece, Italy, Germany.  Sorry, I can't pick just one.

German.  A little Spanish.  A teeeeeeny weeny bit of French.

Bridges (normal), frogs (the smaller they are, the more they freak me out, I'm scared they'll jump up my pants legs and get stuck), and the post office. 

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_im-bored-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:0c7ddb27-aa7b-4aa4-a486-adde557cb969Post:9c113298-9d93-4f55-aec6-99afb36ea57e">Re: I'm bored and...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm bored and... : We do it too. We also sing it to our fish, but change it to "and I swim swim swim".
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

Haha, this is adorable. And no, the poop verse does not surprise me at all.

I respectfully disagree with the movie choice. It has to be Almost Famous. It just HAS to.

• Options
    Clementine and Joel it is.
    panther
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards