Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

OL Tuesday

Dear Knotties,

It is SO SLOW this week.   Let's get things moving!

-Me

Re: OL Tuesday

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear body,

Why did you gain weight over the holidays?  I mean I understand a couple of pounds, but really...four pounds??  I am not happy about that!  I didn't even really overeat that much.  Maybe it was the beer?  Now I only have about 2 weeks to get it back off before my boudoir pictures!

Disappointed me :-(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

I am so jealous you got to stay home... I don't want to be at work... I want to be home with U!

-you Not happy to be back at work fiancee
  • Options
    MLandCJMLandCJ member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

Dear Mother,

You need medication.

-your daughter

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    bigbabyfacebigbabyface member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

I really wish you would have taken your medicine like i asked you to. Now we're both sick.

--sickly me
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Dear Santa,

You didn't bring me my FI for Christmas. I want a refund.

Sincerely, A semi-depressed Knottie.

~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • Options
    courtski2004courtski2004 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Dear ex-best friend,
    For you to use Christmas as your way to try and weasel your way back into my good graces is disgusting. Should I be compassionate and forgive you? No. I am finally writing you the letter that I should have written you two months ago when I realized that our friendship had run its course based on your selfish and rude actions. I write this letter with a heavy heart, and hope that you can finally understand how deeply you have hurt me.
    --Court
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear apt complex,

You are incompetent and suck!

- Knottie who discovered last night that you never unlocked the gym
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_ol-tuesday-64?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:0009d4f0-7dd5-488e-9420-c6c0c27e768cPost:3c4874bf-a3da-4889-9748-e3c09072040f">Re: OL Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear Santa, You didn't bring me my FI for Christmas. I want a refund. Sincerely, A semi-depressed Knottie.
    Posted by FebDallasBride[/QUOTE]

Santa said that all the "Ed's" are on backorder, due to arrive in February. He sends his apologies.

However, he did give me wine so if you want to turn that frown upside down, let me know!!! 

((hugs!))
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear lady across the way,
    Yesterday was my one day off to spend with my FI, just the two of us.
    And you ruined it with your horrible attitude, way to be a be-otch.

-knottie desperatly trying to not key your POS car.

Dear apt complex,
    We have called you for the past 4 weeks about our windows, it has rained an exuberant between now and then, and now we have black mold. If you make us pay for it i'm going to be extremely upset.

-Sincerely, frustrated me
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Knotties,

Goodness..it is like B&M Monday in here today.    Is anyone in a good mood except for Courtski and I?

-Observent Me
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_ol-tuesday-64?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:0009d4f0-7dd5-488e-9420-c6c0c27e768cPost:fb83b80f-6f48-4ef0-adb2-e1484f2c9b13">Re: OL Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear apt complex, You are incompetent and suck! - Knottie who discovered last night that you never unlocked the gym
    Posted by bobbileighb[/QUOTE]

*Nodding like a bobblehead*

Dear Courtski,

I may take you up on that!

Wendi
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Tiffany,
    I'm in a fairly good mood. A little agitated because my christmas weekend could have gone TONS better, my work was not covered as it should have been yesterday on the first day i've taken off from work in about 6 months, and i'm not feeling all that well. I'm attempting to be in a better mood, so getting some of these negative things off my chest is helping :)

-in agreeance me
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_ol-tuesday-64?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:0009d4f0-7dd5-488e-9420-c6c0c27e768cPost:a61dc5a3-75d0-4526-bac2-2e74fec70bdd">Re: OL Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear ex-best friend, For you to use Christmas as your way to try and weasel your way back into my good graces is disgusting. Should I be compassionate and forgive you? No. I am finally writing you the letter that I should have written you two months ago when I realized that our friendship had run its course based on your selfish and rude actions. I write this letter with a heavy heart, and hope that you can finally understand how deeply you have hurt me. --Court
    Posted by courtski2004[/QUOTE]

I had to do this two years ago. Hardest decision I had to make at the time, but it was the biggest weight lifted off of me when it was all said and done. I'm sorry you are dealing with that.
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear Knotties,

I am sorry to hear about all your frustrations and bad news.  I hope everyone's day gets better.

-Crystal
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear Wendi,
    It really feels good to finally say it all. The email wasn't mean--passive aggressive=yes, but I was trying to be reasonable and cool-headed. I'm sorry that you had to go through this too!!!! Not desirable.
    --Queen of Passive Aggressive behavior
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear 12:00, PLEASE take your sweet time. Please?! From, someone dreading work today
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
    "The things I've done, the places I've been, just don't compare to the love I'm in, it beats all I've ever seen."
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear Knotties,

I'm over it!  I'm tired of changing the date.  I'm tired of the church coordinator not responding to me timely and then forcing me to move the date again.  Anyone know of a nice place to get married that won't be booked Saturday afternoon?

-Knottie who is seriously thinking of going to the courthouse today to get the license.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Crystal,
    I'm sure it will all work out okay :)
    I'm not sure of any place for THIS saturday afternoon, but i'm with you...i've considered the courthouse/vegas/eloping thing more than once
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear Micheal's - 
    Can you order the kiwi ribbon that I need?  That would be great!
    -customer that is ready to cross another project off the list

Dear Thursday - 
    Take your time, I'm not ready to go back to work.
    -Enjoying vacation

Dear knotties at work
    Hope your day isn't too slow!
    -me
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear Tiffany,

I'm in a fairly good mood.  Happy to be back in Dallas.  :)

-ME
  • Options
    BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Knotties,
    I"m sorry things suck for so many of you right now, but just remember: we get a brand-spanking-new year in just a few days! I hoping it holds better things for all of us!
    -Sympathetic Knottie

Dear Self,
    If you keep slacking on Peter Pan stuff while you're on vacation, you're going to be seriously behind next week. And the next rehearsal is exactly one month before opening night. Get on it!
    -Lazy Me
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_ol-tuesday-64?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:0009d4f0-7dd5-488e-9420-c6c0c27e768cPost:b912ce1b-c7f2-4403-a646-c46b41ec5d3a">Re: OL Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear Knotties, I"m sorry things suck for so many of you right now, but just remember: we get a brand-spanking-new year in just a few days! I hoping it holds better things for all of us! -Sympathetic Knottie Posted by BanannaP[/QUOTE]

YES! On to a new year indeed :)
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Voice,
    Please come back!
    -me

Dear Alaskan candy,
    You are delicious,
    -love delighted me
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_ol-tuesday-64?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:0009d4f0-7dd5-488e-9420-c6c0c27e768cPost:ab75284f-d6c7-44aa-96ad-14cdfadd436d">Re: OL Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear Knotties, I'm over it!  I'm tired of changing the date.  I'm tired of the church coordinator not responding to me timely and then forcing me to move the date again.  Anyone know of a nice place to get married that won't be booked Saturday afternoon? -Knottie who is seriously thinking of going to the courthouse today to get the license.
    Posted by Paige0810[/QUOTE]

I think our private room might be open if you want a bowling reception lol
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
  • Options
    tnickel06tnickel06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear knotties,

I made the cake balls for Christmas eve, and they were great! Thanks Tiffany for the link to the recipe. But boy do they take a long time to make, it definitely takes some patience.

Dear school,

I know that I said I was ready to start up again fo the spring semester, but as I sit here knowing that this is my last full week of vaca, I kind of don't want to go back to school.
  • Options
    msealemseale member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Dear Vendor who gave me chocolate covered espresso beans,

You should have hung around.  I'm HYPER now!

-a very antsy workerbee
    Our last sunset in Hawaii...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Michelle & Michael
    Married - August '10
    TTC - Since September 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear Gym,

I need to return to you soon...As I am sitting here at my desk eating my wonderful cake balls.

-Me

Dear Wedding Dress,

I can't wait to wear you!  3 more inches and you will fit perfectly.

- A dieting bride (Not that you could tell by the cake balls)
    My Bio(Updated 4/29/2011) Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear lady in front of me at Subway,

Yes, everyone can tell you are stoned out of your mind.

Amused Knottie
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear spin class,

Thanks for kicking my butt this morning! Now I don't feel so bad about all the crap I ate the past 4 days. See ya Thursday!

- Dedicated workout enthusiast who loves junkfood
  • Options
    rcpm44rcpm44 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear BigBabyFace,

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for not going crazy with the ellipsis and using great grammar and punctuation today! Wink I know it's silly, but as an English teacher it would drive me nuts when you would go crazy with sentence structure! You've done great girl!

Sincerely,
    A crazy obsessed English teacher
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards