Snarky Brides

PICKLES FTW! nft

3 out of 4 dead babies agree! pepsi is better than coke! - EdithBouvierBeale
Lordy. Grow some balls and stop lurking. It's like stealing from the internet. Jesuschrist. -- AudreyHorne
I hate love and marriage. I got married so I could destroy these things from the inside. - NoisyPenguin
It's a good thing my circle of trust is as giant as my vagina. That only leaves a couple people out. - Cali

Re: PICKLES FTW! nft

• I am gald they made the correction before you had to start alerting the networks.
  • Hoorah! Good thing we didn't have to put Geraldo on the case.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Yay for Pickles!  With an awesome name like that, she's sure to get adopted soon!
    image Mabel the Loser.
  • Will y'all vote for me if I name the next dog Ann Coulter?
    Lordy. Grow some balls and stop lurking. It's like stealing from the internet. Jesuschrist. -- AudreyHorne
    I hate love and marriage. I got married so I could destroy these things from the inside. - NoisyPenguin
    It's a good thing my circle of trust is as giant as my vagina. That only leaves a couple people out. - Cali
  • On second thought, I'm going to wait for them to post an ugly dog. 
  • Will y'all vote for me if I name the next dog Ann Coulter? That would be considered animal cruelty.  You'd have to contend with PETA.
    image Mabel the Loser.
  • pickles is a much better name anyway. Human names for pets just frustrate me to no end. I am glad that you and I together can put a stop to that. Also, Beatrix is one of our top girls names, so it would hurt me more.
  • Winged, you think Ann Coulter is human?

Book Review Blog

If I were a man (or fitty) I'd totally call my penis THE WIZARD - HappyTummy
  • I bet they realized their mistake when I accused the voting process of being fixed by Karl Rove.Congrats on your victory, Groomz!
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • well, maybe part human part horse
  • According to the home page Pickles got adopted via the contest. So this was very good for her. So far Tuna is in 1st place for the new one. :/

"The meek shall inherit the earth" isn't about children. It's about deer. We're all going to get messed the fuckup by a bunch of cloned super-deer.- samfish2bcrab

Sometimes I wonder if scientists have never seen a sci-fi movie before. "Oh yes, let's create a super species of deer. NOTHING COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG." I wonder if State Farm offers a Zombie Deer Attack policy. -CaliopeSpidrman
  • Yay, justice has been served! I also saw that the contest helped her get adopted, maybe it was the person who suggested Beatrix. That could've helped bribe the judges.The new dog is also on petfinder listed under a different name. Also in PA but a different shelter I believe.  I wonder if the zoomdoggle people just pick a random petfinder dog.
    I'm pretty sure it's pronounced your mom's a moron and if you didn't have your name legally changed by the age of 22, so are you. Unless you're from another continent. -Groomz
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards