Snarky Brides

Re: Baby Ian

• AWEEE so adorable. Can I play with him for a while and then give him back???
  • oh wow. now THAT is how a baby photo should be done. he is previous.
  • Eeeeee! cute! how old is he there?
  • oh! he looks incredibly snuggly. good pic!
  • I'm just going to assume that the darkness he's laying on is the Bat Cave.What a cutie!

• This was taken yesterday, when he was 10 days old.  A friend of mine is a photographer, so she brought over this baby alpaca cocoon and took some photos.  His little furrowed brow kills me -- it's the same expression his father makes.
  • Aww, what a cute babyslug he makes!  But where's Batman?
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • it's the same expression his father makes. That just gave me a warm fuzzy feeling:)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
    "Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Awwww. Who knew a giant sock full of baby would be so cute? He's adorable. I love those eyes.

"The meek shall inherit the earth" isn't about children. It's about deer. We're all going to get messed the fuckup by a bunch of cloned super-deer.- samfish2bcrab

Sometimes I wonder if scientists have never seen a sci-fi movie before. "Oh yes, let's create a super species of deer. NOTHING COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG." I wonder if State Farm offers a Zombie Deer Attack policy. -CaliopeSpidrman
  • There is a girl on the SAIF/mulitples board with one of those for twins and I love their picture in it. So cute!
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
    "Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
  • aw...I can't wait to have an outside baby.  He's a doll.
  • Here he is on Monday when we enjoyed some sangria out on our back deck.  I dubbed this picture SangrIan.[IMG]<a href="http://i25.tinypic.com/2dmdqbp.jpg" rel='nofollow'>http://i25.tinypic.com/2dmdqbp.jpg</a>[/IMG]
  • He looks so pensive, I love it. EXP that might be the most adorable thing you have ever said.

Book Review Blog

If I were a man (or fitty) I'd totally call my penis THE WIZARD - HappyTummy
  • Expee totally made me "awww" out loud at my desk.  You're going to have an outside baby sooooooooooon!
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • Iknow want to name my child Ian just so I can use the SangrIan in conversation.
  • Outside babies are def more fun than inside babies.
  • EXP that might be the most adorable thing you have ever said.Agreed:) Where is our exp and what have you done to her?? I am also excited for you to have an outside baby!!!!!! As I mentioned above:)
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
  • Kay, he is precious. He looks so cozy and relaxed.Exp, you are precious too.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • He is adorable.  And I agree with Winged.  He is also very previous.
    3 out of 4 dead babies agree! pepsi is better than coke! - EdithBouvierBeale
    Lordy. Grow some balls and stop lurking. It's like stealing from the internet. Jesuschrist. -- AudreyHorne
    I hate love and marriage. I got married so I could destroy these things from the inside. - NoisyPenguin
    It's a good thing my circle of trust is as giant as my vagina. That only leaves a couple people out. - Cali
  • Aw, he's so cute!!
    DSC_0768
    Claire Elizabeth 12/31/2011
    Married Bio
  • He's so cute.  Love the forehead.
  • he's adorable, great picture
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I can't see the sangrIan peecture :(

"The meek shall inherit the earth" isn't about children. It's about deer. We're all going to get messed the fuckup by a bunch of cloned super-deer.- samfish2bcrab

Sometimes I wonder if scientists have never seen a sci-fi movie before. "Oh yes, let's create a super species of deer. NOTHING COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG." I wonder if State Farm offers a Zombie Deer Attack policy. -CaliopeSpidrman
  • He changed me.  :)You'll understand when you are a mother.
  • His forehead is too much.  So cute!

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • Perhaps tinypic doesn't like photos of babies with Sangria.[IMG]<a href="http://i25.tinypic.com/2dmdqbp.jpg" rel='nofollow'>http://i25.tinypic.com/2dmdqbp.jpg</a>[/IMG]
  • There's a break in your link, I dunno why.. [img]http://i25.tinypic.com/2dmdqbp.jpg[/img] .
    The hair grows in thick where the horn used to be.
  • aww, he is very wittle:)
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
  • Lookit those feet, I doubt he'll be small for long. I am distracted by how yummy the sangria looks.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards