Snarky Brides

I wish

that Will would say "all done" before he started throwing all the food he didn't want to eat on the floor, not after.

Re: I wish

• Amen, sister. That and her cup too, I'm so tired of wiping milk off every surface in the dining room. At least we have dogs eager to clean up the mess.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Awww, what else is he saying? How about Maggie?
    I bet her FUPA's name is Shane, like the gunslinger/drifter of literature.--HappyTummy
  • Before falling asleep Mr. Mod advocated slapping one year olds who did this. Not having children is without a doubt the right choice for us.

Book Review Blog

If I were a man (or fitty) I'd totally call my penis THE WIZARD - HappyTummy
  • Maggie's on the cusp of a word explosion, I feel.  She signs "eat" all the time. Also signs bath and more.   She says hi, hi dada, mama, Harper, 'arlie (for Charlie), bubbles, papaw, and a lot of eh! eh! eh! She's getting into mimicking. We were eating corn on the cob the other night and she started mimicking the crunching sound. Funny stuff.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Will babbles all the time, and we recently realized that mixed in with all the gibberish there are actual words, like George and banana and car. We're wondering what else is in there that we just don't understand. Cars are currently Will's favorite thing, when we go on walks he points at every car we pass and says, "Car?" Other words he says - Mommy, Dada, more, cat, dog, truck, star, all done, night night, bye bye. He knows a ton more words, like when we're looking at books and ask where the moon is he points at it, and does the same for balloons, cats, bunnies, boats, airplanes, clouds, cookies, etc. It's pretty neat. And it makes me wonder what else he knows.In the time it's taken me to write this, Will has put all his Duplos in the bathroom sink.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards