Snarky Brides

FRIDAY! FRIDAY! FRIDAY!

What's everyone doing this weekend?I have nothing planned and I can't wait. Last weekend was so busy. I'm looking forward to sleeping in, reading and maybe packing for my trip next week. I'm also giving my crock pot a workout.                    
imageimage

Re: FRIDAY! FRIDAY! FRIDAY!

• Sleeping in, reading, dying my hairs and making some soup.
    For less then ten cents a day, you can feed a hungry child.
  • I'm in Salt Lake City for a conference this weekend. I'm about to head out and try and find breakfast or something, since the festivities don't start until after lunch today. I seem to be near a lot of bars, which is...odd and awesome.
    I bet her FUPA's name is Shane, like the gunslinger/drifter of literature.--HappyTummy
  • Lorne's parents are in town for his grandma's 86th birthday, so we'll go to that after Will's music class tomorrow. I think tonight we're going to dinner, then Sunday is a 4 y/o's b-day party.

• sleeping, knitting/working on a rocker I'm refinishing, reading(damn you dan brown and sucking me in to another book that I need to finish this weekend because it is so good), and watching HOCKEY and football!
  • I have the Dan Brown and I am saving it for next week. I've hear really good things about it...can't wait!
    imageimage
  • My mother is coming over tomorrow so I'll clean the house and re-organize my clothes while she plays with the baby.  Sunday we'll go see my MIL in the morning, then watch football in the afternoon.
  • We are making pizza tonight (shocker, I know); checking out what available at the Farmer's Market in early fall tomorrow; and church on Sunday.  I hope for lots of reading, resting and cooking (not sure what yet though) in between.
  • this is my last weekend of total freeeeeedom, since i start my job on monday (YAY!).   today is my last official day of unemployment!!  we're dogsitting my sister/BIL's dog while they're in Hawaii (just what i need to add to my routine when i'm starting a new job), next weekend i'm off to chicago for a friend's bachelorette party, the weekend after that i'm out of town, the next weekend, my friend's wedding...  literally, this is the last couple days of lounging and jammies for a loooong time.  i'm happy and sad about it. 
  • I have no plans.  Laundry I  guess.  Maybe the pool.  Yoga.  I have a fridge full of food, so cooking.  Maybe get around to putting new music on my iPod.
  • Awesome, mannakin! Good luck on Monday!
    I bet her FUPA's name is Shane, like the gunslinger/drifter of literature.--HappyTummy
  • Yes, good luck on the new job, Mama! I'm seeing a friend who is 34 wks pregnant with twins tomorrow, so that should be fun.  Otherwise, we'll just be steam cleaning the carpet where Mabel had a few accidents.  Pleasant.
    image Mabel the Loser.
  • We're celebrating a friend's birthday at a local winery on Saturday and I have a designated driver, so I'll be sampling lots of delicious wines and cheeses.Taste of St. Louis festival is going on as well, so I would like to go taste some STL.  The weather here is in the 60s all weekend, so mostly I just want to spend lots of time outside.
  • Three words.Walking With Dinosaurs.I'm in a prepetual state of about to pee my pants I'm so excited.

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • SB-We went last month and it was totally worth all the people looking at us funny because we didn't have kids with us.
    I'm pretty sure it's pronounced your mom's a moron and if you didn't have your name legally changed by the age of 22, so are you. Unless you're from another continent. -Groomz
  • HA!  Irish, my facebook status from the show was about being the only kidless people there.

The nerve!
    House | Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards