Snarky Brides

Zombieland

Do not see this at the theater.  If later on someone you know rents it, I guess it won't be a complete waste of your time, but don't choose it if you have other options.Although at one point there was a jump-scare at which I literally threw my bag of popcorn in the air, making a huge mess.  But that wasn't worth my $7.
"As of page 2 this might be the most boring argument ever. It's making me long for Rape Day." - Mouse

Re: Zombieland

• And don't forget the $5 worth of popcorn that ended up on the floor.  Good to know.  We were talking about catching a matinee next weekend of either Zombieland or the Invention of Lying.  I've heard much better things about the latter, so that's what we'll probably see.
    Mucho likes purple nails and purple cupcakes
  • Gah.  My husbandis going to make me see this, I just know it.

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • I dont like gross movies, but if you do, Zombieland was funny. We saw it yesterday. I wouldnt see it again, but if you LIKE zombie movies, you might like it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • My H LOVES zombie movies, to an extent I feel may be unhealthy, and even he didn't like it.  Too much way boring, chemistry-free teen love story.  And I thought the "cameo" was really quite lame, too.
    "As of page 2 this might be the most boring argument ever. It's making me long for Rape Day." - Mouse
  • Oh my goodness I absolutely LOVED the movie! It was so funny. I don't usually like gross or scary movies, but for some reason I love zombie movies. But let me tell you, the movie is mainly about the living people and comedy, and less about gross zombie stuff. To me, it was worth the $9.75 my fiance paid for each of our tickets.
  • WTF Fenton. You only pay $7 to go to a movie? Fucck San Diego. Fucck it right in the ear.

• We only go to matinees.  Regular night price is $9 or so.
  • I saw The Informant! and thought it was pretty damn clever. I love Matt Damon. He nailed it.
  • Woody Harrelson could not pay me enough to watch him do anything, much less try to act, for two hours.
  • ha--I was just about to say, I would almost go see it JUST to see the Woodster.  I love him.  and weird/funny zombie movies.  but I'll wait until it's part of the 5 Buck Club (yeah, that's right, Noisy, in two weeks I'll pay FIVE DOLLA to go see it, night or day!)
  • $5! I super hate San Diego now. I think it's $11.50 each after Lorne shows them his student ID.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards