Snarky Brides
Options

Plan B?

Re: Plan B?

• Options
    I can't imagine actually following through on a bet that involves taking someone's house, even if it's their second house or whatever.

Husbands should be like Kleenex: Soft, strong, and disposable.
  • Options
    Where do the condoms disappear to? I am so confused. Apparently, I have boring, plain sex.Does it go inside you?
  • Options
    I had it happen in college and was too stupid to be very worried about it.Basically, the condom comes off while thrusting and then on subsequent thrusts gets crammed in up by the cervix.
    The hair grows in thick where the horn used to be.
  • Options
    Yeah, generally it gets wedged up there. Could be an ill-fitting condom, not enough lube, or just plain bad luck.

• Options
    That was what happened in my case winged.
  • Options
    Ah, missed the original post about the trip. Sounds like it could not have gone better. The Hawaii house story makes it even more wonderful.
  • Options
    ay chihuahua
  • Options
    My experience was due to the condom breaking.  This is what happens when you trust 18 year old boys to put condoms on correctly.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • Options
    When I was younger, I used to not believe that the condom fell off. I also used to not believe "it accidently went in the wrong hole". I am a believer now.
    For less then ten cents a day, you can feed a hungry child.
  • Options
    I can say I've never actually had it happen to be, but that's just because I so rarely used condoms in the past (I've had two monogamous relationships in just under 10 years and the first one was when I lost my virginity, and I was on the pill, so don't judge me!). So now I'm hyper-aware of all of this stuff. I'm sure statistically, it's pretty common, but I had kind of hoped it was just a myth.Thanks for ruining my delusions, Mo. *sigh*

• Options
    Did anyone else get thrusted this weekend? 'CAUSE I WANT TO KNOW!
    image Guess who?
  • Options
    Like I said Moo, we live in different worlds. As a teen, he was sent to live all over the world on summer break. From junior high to high school. It is some rich people thing...begins with an "I". But I can't remember the term for it. He and about 5 friends would go abroad with a grad student and live in another country for a couple months, parent free.As a teen, I was sent to band camp for a week where we had color wars and wacky hat day. Immersion studies? I think.
  • Options
    I love my husband very much but christ Mo you have my dream guy. at least on paper.

Book Review Blog

If I were a man (or fitty) I'd totally call my penis THE WIZARD - HappyTummy
  • Options
    Oh I'm not judging, I'm saying the same thing you are, totally different worlds. Like, I could imagine myself saying "I'll bet you my car in this hand of poker/game of golf/whatever" but in my world, and in probably many of our worlds, it's never something that would be collected. Blows my mind.I plead the fifth, Fitty. ;)

• Options
    I'll take that as a yes, wing'd.
    image Guess who?
  • Options
    i don't think you can plead the fifth unless it is a crime. Spill it Moodle. :-D

Book Review Blog

If I were a man (or fitty) I'd totally call my penis THE WIZARD - HappyTummy
  • Options
    So basically, i don't know anything about his bank accounts or investments, other than they exist. and his parents are crazy-loaded. which never means much to me because I was raised with Every Man For Himself mentality. But I get the impression there is some sort of trickle down What's Ours is Yours mentality that I'll never understand. I just don't want to ask how it works, because it's not mine.At our last dinner, I confided that not only do I have student loan debt, but I had to take my dad to court to get him to pony up his part. I think I blew his mind.
  • Options
    Oh, and in other Birth Control Bloopers, my friend had her nuva ring come off on her boyfriend's peen. We call it the ring toss incident of '08.
  • Options
    my friend had her nuva ring come off on her boyfriend's peenThis is the reason I have stuck with the pill.
  • Options
    That is my fear with the nuvaring! I don't understand how that doesn't happen more often.Mod, I just have a thing going on with a friend of mine. Casual, but a lot of fun. And I spent the night there Friday. And, um, every Friday for the past month and a half, with the exception of the weekend I was in FL. :)

• Options
    Way to go moosley! I always say the best way to get over an old boyfriend is to get a new one. I think you can get over an ExH that way too.
  • Options
    I'm a filthy hussy too, had to take it in HS, didn't have any side effects really. And lolzz at the "ring toss incident".
    DSC_0768
    Claire Elizabeth 12/31/2011
    Married Bio
  • Options
    Go to PP!  There are pharmacists all over the place who won't give it out for religious reasons.  Better to just hit PP and not risk dealing with those people.Half the world has HPV; you don't have to be hookin' to get it.  Very easy.  Mark my words.
    "As of page 2 this might be the most boring argument ever. It's making me long for Rape Day." - Mouse
  • Options
    everyone has it, don't bother getting tested.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Agreed that HPV is not worth getting tested for, if you're sexually active and over the age of 25, you've probably already got it.  And actually the same goes for the Herp.  1 in 5 people are carriers, and only about 20% of those people are symptomatic and know they have it.  And you can get it anyway, even if you use a condom and don't lose it.
    Mucho likes purple nails and purple cupcakes
  • Options
    Lindsay, Mashed is doing one of those sarcastic inside joke things. But I do think a lot of people probably do have it and don't even know it.
    "As of page 2 this might be the most boring argument ever. It's making me long for Rape Day." - Mouse
  • Options
    I go camping a lot, so I'm pretty sure I'm free and clear.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • Options
    Never tried plan B, but I did have a lost condom incident once - that was not fun at all.  I think the problem I had (and I'm guessing it wasn't Mo's problem) was that the guy thought he was better endowed than he really was.  Disappointing on so many levels.
    image Mabel the Loser.
  • Options
    Bajingobuzzard.  I hate it when I get all Captain Serious about something that has gone over my head.
    Mucho likes purple nails and purple cupcakes
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards