Snarky Brides

Re: It really blows my mind

• Options
    That makes my stomach turn. They should all be neutered.
    For less then ten cents a day, you can feed a hungry child.
  • Options
    This just makes me sick to my stomach. "We do not have the ability to arrest people who witnessed the crime and did nothing," Gagan said. "The law can be very rigid. We don't have the authority to make an arrest."
  • Options
    How does that happen?  2.5 hours??  God, it makes my stomach turn.
    Mucho likes purple nails and purple cupcakes
  • Options
    Dear lord.  This is so disgusting.Why is 15 not a child?  I wonder what the age of consent is in California.

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • Options
    And she was in critical condition, she she was probably beaten too. I know the whole group of bystanders theory but it truly astounds me that people could watch and not intervene or at least leave and call 911.  2.5 hours is a long, long time.
  • Options
    So sad and horrible.
  • Options
    Wow. I can't even wrap my mind around that. It's just horrifying.
  • Options
    Oh my god.  That is horrific.  That poor girl.  I can't even imagine the environment those kids must be living in if hearing "there's a girl being gang raped outside" makes them want to run to watch.  For some reason, it irks me that the video links say "Video: Girl gang-raped for hours."  It's like if you click on it, you can watch it all go down.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • Options
    I know the whole group of bystanders theory but it truly astounds me that people could watch and not intervene or at least leave and call 911. 2.5 hours is a long, long time.Seriously. The bystander syndrome only makes sense to me in certain cases. Not watching someone get gang raped. This is even worse than "The Accused".
    For less then ten cents a day, you can feed a hungry child.
  • Options
    20 people? 20?!

• Options
    Humans suck
  • Options
    I'm stunned.  I can't understand how NOBODY called the police -- even anonymously.  People make me sick.
    image Mabel the Loser.
  • Options
    It's times like this that I seriously consider home-schooling.
    3 out of 4 dead babies agree! pepsi is better than coke! - EdithBouvierBeale
    Lordy. Grow some balls and stop lurking. It's like stealing from the internet. Jesuschrist. -- AudreyHorne
    I hate love and marriage. I got married so I could destroy these things from the inside. - NoisyPenguin
    It's a good thing my circle of trust is as giant as my vagina. That only leaves a couple people out. - Cali
  • Options
    Groomz, we can start our own East Coast AFSB home school.  I tink it might be the only way to expose our future children to normal kids and keep them away from people with excessive K and Y usage in there names.
  • Options
    5 people have been arrested now- hopefully they get the rest. I heard that some kids at a party heard what was going on and called the police.  There are some sick people in this world.
  • Options
    This makes me cry a little.  And men wonder why women still feel unequal.  How can we still be doing this, as a people, in this day and age?  I hate these kids and their shiitty parents.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards