Snarky Brides
Options

Scenes from a Whataburger

2»

Re: Scenes from a Whataburger

• Options
    Jazz hissing at someone because they mention the name of a different school sounds really pathetic.
  • Options
    HT it is pathetic!  And even moreso when you're sitting in an anthropology class and the prof is rather liberal and keeps getting hissed at by 2-3 rows worth of corps cadets in the front of the lecture hall of 400+ people.  I've truly never seen anything like it in my life
  • Options
    I would really really like to jazz hiss at someone in the near future. Just for funsies.
  • Options
    You could probably get away with doing it on Halloween.
  • Options
    Christin I'll give you a whole dollar if you'll do it to some trick or treaters
  • Options
    I will! If I feel they're old enough for my jazz hiss. I just found my old witches hat. I'm going to wear that tomorrow night for handing out candy with the hubs. If any parents get upset over the jazz hissing I'll just explain that it was part of my witches costume.
  • Options
    I kinda wish I could hide in your shrubberies (not in a creppy way) to watch your jazz hissing and the looks on the kids' faces
  • Options
    Me too Shamwow. And then I could invite you in for some pizza and scary movies. BOO!
  • Options
    Oh how I would love to partake of some scary movies with you!  Pizza sounds damn good, too.I hope they'll have some good scary movies on TV tonight so I can scare the bejeebus out of myself while J is away at a football game
  • Options
    The next GTG should be at this Whataburger.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards