Snarky Brides

E-Pics!

I'm really excited because we got our e-pics in the mail today! I don't feel like uploading them to here because it's slow and annoying, but if anyone's bored at work heres the FB link. 

I just feel like being an AW right now, sorry, haha.
                                                                              Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: E-Pics!

• i love them!  The hiking feel is great and some of them are so adorable-cheesy-cute that it's ridiculous.  Beautiful!
  • Awesome pics! What an original idea.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_e-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1176a492-0038-4758-a40f-00b57c6157c6Post:60a91b21-2e09-4587-b530-e92e463af89f">Re: E-Pics!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nice pic's!  Are you both camp counselors?
    Posted by jcbsjr[/QUOTE]

<div>We met at summer camp over ten years ago now. We worked there together for a long time before finally getting together in 2008. He proposed to me there too, so it was only fitting we took our pictures there goofing around. There were a bunch more posed shots, but we both don't fair well with overly posed shots so I just posted the fun ones mostly. </div>
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_e-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1176a492-0038-4758-a40f-00b57c6157c6Post:0856877b-9e1d-49ae-b230-9145f18e249f">Re: E-Pics!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: E-Pics! : We met at summer camp over ten years ago now. We worked there together for a long time before finally getting together in 2008. He proposed to me there too, so it was only fitting we took our pictures there goofing around. There were a bunch more posed shots, but we both don't fair well with overly posed shots so I just posted the fun ones mostly. 
    Posted by cnf2013[/QUOTE]

I love your story, so sweet!

Although I must say after watching Friday the 13th last night, it looks like Camp Crystal Lake ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Awww, they're lovely! I really like the ones by the lake.

I wanted to do some fall pics with FI, but we've been so busy and it will soon be toooooo cold. We had snow last night, and there are still traces around now.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Your picture look amazing. You two seem so in love.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards