Snarky Brides

One More Hour!

2»

Re: One More Hour!

• Fucking life brandi what a pain in the ass!!
    panther
  • H and I just got done with our run. I really hope this running in 90+ degree weather helps me come October because right now it suckssssss.

Going to the Whole Foods wine/app tasting tonight, probably get some actual dinner and then watch Olympic festivities. A storm is about to start too :)

AZ that's real exciting! Are you hoping 1 way or another?
    June 16, 2012
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_one-more-hour?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:126aef18-fa94-459b-a60a-d53935932c77Post:aa329dfd-8597-4015-96c7-df12dfcd9917">Re: One More Hour!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Fucking life brandi what a pain in the ass!!
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

Finally figured it out.  She then transferred me to Uverse to have my name updated there and the recording told me it was a 10 minute wait. I promptly hung that biiiitch up.  They can have my old name for all I care.
  • Ha Brandi!   And did you swear at the phone after you hung up?  That always makes me feel better.  :)

What did you do to your arm AZ?
  • azdancer8azdancer8 member
    First Comment
    edited July 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_one-more-hour?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:126aef18-fa94-459b-a60a-d53935932c77Post:c85c4cf9-af56-45bf-8c40-63805511c48f">Re: One More Hour!</a>:
    [QUOTE]H and I just got done with our run. I really hope this running in 90+ degree weather helps me come October because right now it suckssssss. Going to the Whole Foods wine/app tasting tonight, probably get some actual dinner and then watch Olympic festivities. A storm is about to start too :) AZ that's real exciting! <strong>Are you hoping 1 way or another?</strong>
    Posted by acaponi87[/QUOTE]

I'm kinda torn, actually.

DH's entire family wants it to be a girl, since all the grandkids/nephews/cousins so far are boys. This means a girl will be WAY spoiled. But it would also take the pressure off DH and I having kids (preferably girls) in the future.

But then BIL and SIL already have two rough and tumble boys. I have no idea how a little girl would survive in that family.

ETA: I'm predicting a boy, but slightly more hoping for a girl, if that makes any sense.
  • No swearing, I'm still in the office ;)  I did slam the receiver down pretty hard, though. 

I am so glad that H's season is almost over.   I know this is probably his last one and that is really hard for him, but joining the board for the team requires me to work during the games and I miss it/run around like a crazy person all day. I want to relax on the weekends before school starts.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_one-more-hour?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:126aef18-fa94-459b-a60a-d53935932c77Post:f19c6b33-d787-49eb-b91d-7d65e95f7f6e">Re: One More Hour!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ha Brandi!   And did you swear at the phone after you hung up?  That always makes me feel better.  :) What did you do to your arm AZ?
    Posted by Girlie1030[/QUOTE]

About 3 weeks ago I tripped over my computer cord and caught an end table between my thumb and index finger and strained my hand, which I don't think has completely healed. Then last week when we were at the lake, I pulled or strained or bruised (or something) a muscle in my armpit area. Trying to lift my hand above my shoulder gives me twinges of pain. I swear, my body has just decided to fall apart now that I'm 30!
  • Ouch AZ!  I won't tell you what happens after 35 then.  :/
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_one-more-hour?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:126aef18-fa94-459b-a60a-d53935932c77Post:6f8b09b7-4ab9-4bed-9706-8eef5efdf2d8">Re: One More Hour!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: One More Hour! : I'm kinda torn, actually. DH's entire family wants it to be a girl, since all the grandkids/nephews/cousins so far are boys. This means a girl will be WAY spoiled. <strong>But it would also take the pressure off DH and I having kids (preferably girls) in the future.</strong> But then BIL and SIL already have two rough and tumble boys. I have no idea how a little girl would survive in that family. ETA: I'm predicting a boy, but slightly more hoping for a girl, if that makes any sense.
    Posted by azdancer8[/QUOTE]

Well let us know!
    I get the pressure thing. We've got 6 babies so far in this generation and they are all girls. I am praying a boy comes before we decide to have kids.
    June 16, 2012
  • So, we had a potluck for a CW's retirement today.  We're sitting around chatting, having a good time, and the boss tells everyone to just clean up the food when we're done and go home.  Half the room doesn't believe him.  He wasn't kidding, so the whole floor got the afternoon off.  Woot!

Oh, and I always enjoy a good AATB wall o'text story.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • What a nice surprise on a Friday afternoon Les! 
  • It was nice, Girlie.  We've all been under a lot of stress and overtime, and it was a welcome break.  I've got some work to do over the weekend, but it's nothing big and I can do it at home.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards