Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Ulta for Hair/Makeup?

Hi!  Has anyone used an Ulta Salon for their hair and makeup on their wedding day?  Just curious to hear your thoughts.  The specific location I am looking at is Preston/Forest.   

Thanks!

Re: Ulta for Hair/Makeup?

• Options
    From what I've seen at the Ultas I have gone to not all of them have make up artists on staff every day.  Some Saturdays they'll have someone from Benefit or someone from Bare Minerals but it has been hit or miss.  However, that one could be different.  I would call the store to see if they have make up people there regularly.  The next time I need my make up done, I will be going to Sephora.  According to Wendi, they will do airbrush for free if you buy $50 in product.  Score!

I have no knowledge about up dos there but I got my hair cut there once and I was not impressed. 
  • Options
    Went to Sephora for a trial/ engagement pics and LOVED it. I will be going there for wedding day.
  • Options
    I've gotten my hair cut once there and I was not impressed at all. :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Also like PP said, it's usually a rep from a specific line of makeup, and they're only going to use their brand, whereas at Sephora she really walked around with me looking at different brands and figuring out what worked best with my skin.
  • Options
    What is your budget for hair and make-up?

-Jennifer
  • Options

I am looking to spend under $75 if possible on makeup.  One of my bridesmaids is doing my hair (she is a hair stylist in my hometown), but I have five other bridesmaids, a flower girl, mom, and grandma that all want their hair done.  I would like to keep their's under $75 each, preferably around $60.  Thanks!

• Options
    Put another post up and you might find some great suggestions for people to come to you in that price range.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards