Snarky Brides
Options

I know it's Sunday, but c'mon guys.

13»

Re: I know it's Sunday, but c'mon guys.

• Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    I cant even tweet this. "Theres no cure for being a cuunt" - best line ive ever heard on game of thrones. This show has the best one liners.
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    Did I kill the thread? Where did everyone go?
  • Options
    I'm testing sauce for H. Yum, food.
  • Options
    any, you guys eat dinner really late.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_i-know-its-sunday-but-cmon-guys?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1a096df6-5bfe-4a6e-a513-24fa851a381aPost:2a8041d6-54ac-4437-8175-390d94d3c256">Re: I know it's Sunday, but c'mon guys.</a>:
    [QUOTE]any, you guys eat dinner really late.
    Posted by Steph+J[/QUOTE]

<div>This is early for us >.> Normally, I don't get off work until like, 6 at the earliest, then we go out for a run and stuff for an hour, then we usually spend 40 minutes to an hour cooking dinner because we're doing other stuff so we let it cook on a really low temperature. If H is in charge of dinner, we usually eat at like 11. </div>
  • Options
    holy crap. I'm long asleep by then ;) But we also get up around 5-5:30 every morning, so we're usually in bed by 9-10.  Dinner is usually around 6 (we get home by 4:30 or so.)  We always ate dinner at 5 sharp growing up, so I think I'm just stuck in the 'early dinner' mindset.
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    My garden isnt doing yet, its too early to plant here. The only things ive got in the ground thus far are onions and garlic. I am going to pick up my tomatoes on the 16th and I will probably go pick up my other plants then too and then plant everything on the 18th. That is "may 2-4 weekend" which is typically the planting weekend in my neck of the woods.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_i-know-its-sunday-but-cmon-guys?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1a096df6-5bfe-4a6e-a513-24fa851a381aPost:31bbb27b-d7eb-409b-a3d6-0449b9bdd619">Re: I know it's Sunday, but c'mon guys.</a>:
    [QUOTE]holy crap. I'm long asleep by then ;) But we also get up around 5-5:30 every morning, so we're usually in bed by 9-10.  Dinner is usually around 6 (we get home by 4:30 or so.)  We always ate dinner at 5 sharp growing up, so I think I'm just stuck in the 'early dinner' mindset.
    Posted by Steph+J[/QUOTE]

<div>I'd love to have dinner earlier, but I'm a floater and thus delegated to the shitty closing shifts every day. I'm lucky if I don't have to close and can get home earlier than 7:30.</div>
  • Options
    We just finished eating. I normally don't get a chance to cook until the boy is in bed. We had sirloin, sauteed mixed greens and roasted beets. It was tasty!I never knew I would like beets until they showed up in our CSA and I was forced to cook them or waste money. Now I love them and I wish they gave us more in the box. I'd put them on my salad too. I don't like the raw ones at the salad bar, though. 

Anyway. we have had a full day and I'm about done. I hope I can stay away for Mad Men. 

And I need to fold laundry, but I am uninspired. I realized last week that I only own one work appropriate shirt without stains on it, but I'm too busy to go shopping. Guess I'll have to get creative at hiding stains this week. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Any- I looked through more of your wedding pictures and you looked absolutely beautiful! I especially loved the last sig you had up. You guys looked so gorgeous!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Thanks Veggie!
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    Someone I am following just pinned something and I looked at who they pinned it from - my mom lol. I am just tickled pink to see that.
  • Options
    I just had dinner with my family and am procrastinating.  I justify it by telling myself I'm "thinking" about all the packing I have to do.  

Nebb, I started following you on Pinterest a week or two ago.  I can see why you have so many followers.  :)

Any, I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon, I've been loving your sig pics!  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    Aww thank you :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_i-know-its-sunday-but-cmon-guys?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1a096df6-5bfe-4a6e-a513-24fa851a381aPost:014f9415-15c0-4941-962a-374c6e373485">Re:I know it's Sunday, but c'mon guys.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:I know it's Sunday, but c'mon guys. : Our apartments are just up the road from like, 4 baseball fields...so every Saturday in the summer, we get to listen to a couple of hours of people screaming. Gah.
    Posted by Anysunrise[/QUOTE]
    That would get old really quickly!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_i-know-its-sunday-but-cmon-guys?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1a096df6-5bfe-4a6e-a513-24fa851a381aPost:f4801e67-bfc6-4c36-be38-edc76a395905">Re: I know it's Sunday, but c'mon guys.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nates- that's what time we would eat everytime we'd go to the inlaws for Sunday dinner. :-)<strong> I'm reading a thread on E. a girl doesn't want her lesbian friend couple to sit together at her wedding because her family is conservative.</strong> :-/
    Posted by LetsHikeToday[/QUOTE]

<div>What a friend!  </div>

• Options
    Eesh!  I'm reading that thread on E too.  My family and I are very conservative, but if my Aunt and her partner had been able to attend the wedding we would have sat them together, no questions asked.  Being conservative/disagreeing with someone's life choices is no excuse for being a rude, horrible friend.  I had to laugh at OP for the DD after being quoted.  What's the point?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hiya.  I have cable and internet again!  I'M ALIVE!!! :)

That thread on E was nutso.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards