Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Cappella Court Gardens - Amazing!

I just had my reception at Cappella Court Gardens on 6/3 in their large Tuscany ballroom. The location was beautiful, the food and the cakes were amazing! We would reccomend it to anyone and my sister will now be planning her wedding with Cappella Court Gardens in 2012! I can't wait to get all of my pictures and videos back!

Re: Cappella Court Gardens - Amazing!

• Options
    1fwdarlin1fwdarlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Who were your photographers? Share a link of their pics... I want to see.
  • Options
    bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd like to know what other vendors you used?
  • Options
    angelsong21angelsong21 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh how interesting!!! Yes, please do share your pics!  We'd LOVE to see them and how wonderful your venue was, especially since this is your third post about it today!
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    1fwdarlin1fwdarlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_cappella-court-gardens-amazing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:08bf37a7-f63b-4305-a399-2ba6245db743Post:5f7e87be-9ff0-4638-97e0-bcbcc473dd97">Re: Cappella Court Gardens - Amazing!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh how interesting!!! Yes, please do share your pics!  We'd LOVE to see them and how wonderful your venue was, especially since this is your third post about it today!
    Posted by angelsong21[/QUOTE]

<div>bahaha thanks for making me laugh :)</div>
    **Planning Bio** UPDATED! 4/9/12 Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Seems like we weren't the only ones who thought this Courtney ;P
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How was the communication from their wedding coordinators?  If I remember correctly, all the Wedding Wire reviews mentioned a big lack of communication after contracts were signed.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_cappella-court-gardens-amazing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:08bf37a7-f63b-4305-a399-2ba6245db743Post:eb914534-f0cd-423f-b104-09c3159edd0b">Re: Cappella Court Gardens - Amazing!</a>:
    [QUOTE]How was the communication from their wedding coordinators?  If I remember correctly, all the Wedding Wire reviews mentioned a big lack of communication after contracts were signed.
    Posted by daricelr[/QUOTE]

I just checked WW out of curiousity, and the OP's review was also posted there. But there were also two posts by an ex-employee there (written as a tell-off letter to the owner). I found it kind of entertaining.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_cappella-court-gardens-amazing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:08bf37a7-f63b-4305-a399-2ba6245db743Post:adcf71e7-c1e0-468e-8280-e522bbaf187b">Re: Cappella Court Gardens - Amazing!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cappella Court Gardens - Amazing! : I just checked WW out of curiousity, and the OP's review was also posted there. But there were also two posts by an ex-employee there (written as a tell-off letter to the owner). I found it kind of entertaining.
    Posted by MarieSD[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>The new Marsh location would have been ideal for us if the price and coordinators and communication had been up to par in reviews.  I should have interviewed them anyway to see but that's how high the price was in comparison to where we ended up... Oakmont Country Club in Corinth.

</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Email I got back from Wedding Wire:
    Hi  ....,

Thank you for your email.  We have reviewed your concerns and decided to delete one of the user's accounts and inactivate their duplicate review because he/she is in violation of our Terms of Use and/or Community Guidelines. 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and please let us know if we can be of further assistance!

We are honored to have you as a member of our WeddingWire Community.

Warmest Regards,
    WeddingWire Support
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_cappella-court-gardens-amazing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:08bf37a7-f63b-4305-a399-2ba6245db743Post:e12e095c-5160-4329-ade1-fbab57ed2679">Re: Cappella Court Gardens - Amazing!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Who were your photographers? Share a link of their pics... I want to see.
    Posted by 1fwdarlin[/QUOTE]

You will not get an answer because it's the owner trying to cover up how bad her business is!
  • Options
    Ask me I know everything about how she operates then lies about my husband and myself, she's ridiculous how she has went on tons of websites and try's to bash us funny thing is we've been gone and people are still complaining on her. Also, heard business was way down hmmm wonder what's next for such an upstanding business owner!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards