Snarky Brides

Good Sunday Morning, can you help me........

Just kidding!

I'm sitting here with my coffee and CBS Sunday morning.

How is everything today?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Good Sunday Morning, can you help me........

• I need to run out for the Sunday paper; I'm sure with all the ads it'll weigh approx 10 lbs.  My brother and I are still trying to find the Thomas Kinkade print my mother wants.  It's all she wants for Christmas is what she told me in October.  We spent the better part of our T-giving sitting at the computer looking at web sites.

Edie - L&O reruns and the crossword puzzles are our usual MO for Sunday mornings.
  • Marrin- which one is she looking for?
  • Edie - no, not watching this morning since H is out doing a side job.  In fact, it's nice NOT to have the TV on.

kd - it's not that she wants a specific one (just lots of flowers which is pretty much all Kinkade did) - it's more that we cannot find just a print that we can mat and frame ourselves.  We checked the kinkade website, kinkadekorner, ebay, art print websites, craigslist etc etc. They are either way too small or way out of our budget.  We did find a dealer in Tennessee who has an already matted and framed one that we think she will really like and it's within our price range so we might order that one today.  I sent link to my brother and have yet to hear a reply.  I think he might be coming over for Bears game this afternoon so hopefully we'll get it ordered.
  • edited November 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-sunday-morning-can-you-help-me?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1ee10827-9cde-4f51-a892-3686b2af36e0Post:d1d6f488-7966-4193-9c78-8ebaf89e6f8f">Re: Good Sunday Morning, can you help me........</a>:
    [QUOTE]Edie - no, not watching this morning since H is out doing a side job.  In fact, it's nice NOT to have the TV on. kd - it's not that she wants a specific one (just lots of flowers which is pretty much all Kinkade did) - it's more that we cannot find just a print that we can mat and frame ourselves.  We checked the kinkade website, kinkadekorner, ebay, art print websites, craigslist etc etc. They are either way too small or way out of our budget.  We did find a dealer in Tennessee who has an already matted and framed one that we think she will really like and it's within our price range so we might order that one today.  I sent link to my brother and have yet to hear a reply.  I think he might be coming over for Bears game this afternoon so hopefully we'll get it ordered.
    Posted by Marrin713[/QUOTE]

I know I have been in his store in Gatlinburg.

Can we look at the link?
  • Let me find it....brb
  • Morning!  (barely)

Vikings-Bears football extravaganza commences in the next hour and it's gonna be a slaughter.  Not necessarily on the field, but in my living room.  My niece is over, wearing her pink Bears cheerleading outfit, and taunting me mercilessly as only a die-hard Bears fan can.  I'm not even a Vikes fan.  I'm just going to cheer for them in an effort to be contrary.

• Happy Sunday!

I'm writing a Lit Review that due by midnight, 3/5 paragraphs done! Grad school papers are so much more intense than back in undergrad, I actually have to think about this!

Furnace stopped working this morning, and I almost had a heart attack since the temp dropped on Friday and its been snowing on and off since yesterday. Luckily the guy who lives downstairs fixed it, since FI is at work.

The sun just came out, so at least it looks pretty outside.

I'm thinking slow cooker beef stroganoff for dinner over rice to make it GF! :-)

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-sunday-morning-can-you-help-me?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1ee10827-9cde-4f51-a892-3686b2af36e0Post:6b385630-e18f-45fa-87f9-424c24631ae0">Re: Good Sunday Morning, can you help me........</a>:
    [QUOTE]Morning!  (barely) Vikings-Bears football extravaganza commences in the next hour and it's gonna be a slaughter.  <strong>Not necessarily on the field</strong>, but in my living room.  My niece is over, wearing her pink Bears cheerleading outfit, and taunting me mercilessly as only a die-hard Bears fan can.  I'm not even a Vikes fan.  I'm just going to cheer for them in an effort to be contrary.
    Posted by anna.oskar[/QUOTE]

Probably there as well Anna.  Oh, what a nice surprise; just turned on the game and Bears are leading.
  • Angel, I've had GF pasta and it's decent ... What's your grad work in?

I'm sitting here with an hour and a half before rehearsal. So far today I've gotten groceries, made brunch, done dusting and vacuuming, put in yet another load of laundry, and altered a costume for the play. I've also spot cleaned said dress (it's white and full of coffee stains), made a night cap and found a Hutterite apron to go with. It's for a rag doll costume.

I'm willing myself to hit the elliptical, but the force is weak in this one today ...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-sunday-morning-can-you-help-me?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1ee10827-9cde-4f51-a892-3686b2af36e0Post:aac916a6-45e4-4c1c-9187-1b8e503f1d89">Re: Good Sunday Morning, can you help me........</a>:
    [QUOTE]Angel, I've had GF pasta and it's decent ... <strong>What's your grad work in?</strong> I'm sitting here with an hour and a half before rehearsal. So far today I've gotten groceries, made brunch, done dusting and vacuuming, put in yet another load of laundry, and altered a costume for the play. I've also spot cleaned said dress (it's white and full of coffee stains), made a night cap and found a Hutterite apron to go with. It's for a rag doll costume. I'm willing myself to hit the elliptical, but the force is weak in this one today ...
    Posted by jennylee813[/QUOTE]

I'm doing a Master's in Education, with a focus on Digital Technology. Currently writing a Lit Review on Augmentative/Alternative Communication for Individuals with Autism using iPads. Its very interesting!

I eat GF pasta, but we had spaghetti last night, so I want to mix it up a bit!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-sunday-morning-can-you-help-me?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1ee10827-9cde-4f51-a892-3686b2af36e0Post:9f98a158-7d45-4ce6-89e3-d1bf47e8d0e8">Re: Good Sunday Morning, can you help me........</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good Sunday Morning, can you help me........ : <strong>I'm doing a Master's in Education, with a focus on Digital Technology.</strong> Currently writing a Lit Review on Augmentative/Alternative Communication for Individuals with Autism using iPads. Its very interesting! I eat GF pasta, but we had spaghetti last night, so I want to mix it up a bit!
    Posted by Angelface225[/QUOTE]

<div>Very cool. I'm contemplating a M.Ed in Information Technology - not my ideal, but I need something that I can do via distance, and I'm not really interested in leadership. I don't want to be admin...</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My mom is cooking another turkey so my brother will have a nice, big container of fresh leftovers to take home with him.
    I am going to get started watching Dr. Who!  And laundry and possibly going to the grocery store at some point, but I'm planning for most of my day to revolve around the Doctor.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-sunday-morning-can-you-help-me?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1ee10827-9cde-4f51-a892-3686b2af36e0Post:f090e936-6d2d-47b3-9da2-739b9543ce40">Re: Good Sunday Morning, can you help me........</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good Sunday Morning, can you help me........ : Very cool. I'm contemplating a M.Ed in Information Technology - not my ideal, but I need something that I can do via distance, and I'm not really interested in leadership. I don't want to be admin...
    Posted by jennylee813[/QUOTE]

Check out the MEd program at UOIT, I'm assumming since you suggested Cuba that you're based in Canada? My program is based in Ontario, but its all online. There's an admin stream, but I'm not interested in that either.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-sunday-morning-can-you-help-me?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1ee10827-9cde-4f51-a892-3686b2af36e0Post:6b385630-e18f-45fa-87f9-424c24631ae0">Re: Good Sunday Morning, can you help me........</a>:
    [QUOTE]Morning!  (barely) Vikings-Bears football extravaganza commences in the next hour and it's gonna be a slaughter.  Not necessarily on the field, but in my living room.  My niece is over, wearing her pink Bears cheerleading outfit, and taunting me mercilessly as only a die-hard Bears fan can.  I'm not even a Vikes fan. <strong> I'm just going to cheer for them in an effort to be contrary.</strong>
    Posted by anna.oskar[/QUOTE]

<div>Ha... I do this too sometimes.  Mostly I root for whoever's playing against Ohio State in order to tweak my dad.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-sunday-morning-can-you-help-me?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1ee10827-9cde-4f51-a892-3686b2af36e0Post:bd892e66-36fe-463e-a592-594d5ca46b10">Re: Good Sunday Morning, can you help me........</a>:
    [QUOTE]My mom is cooking another turkey so my brother will have a nice, big container of fresh leftovers to take home with him. I am going to get started watching Dr. Who!  And laundry and possibly going to the grocery store at some point,<strong> but I'm planning for most of my day to revolve around the Doctor.</strong>
    Posted by dtbluv[/QUOTE]

<div>Best plan ever.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards