Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Help with BM dress shopping

Hi ladies seeing as how I got mixed reviews on Davids Bridal I am now taking suggestions for where to go shopping with my girls. They all live in Dallas but im closer to Austin so im making a trip to have a girls weekend and we will dress shop. I just am clueless as to where to go. Any suggestions would really help me out im starting to stress over this detail. To help you help me my wedding is in April and I want the to wear knee or tea length dresses. I also need somewhere that has a large color and style selection as well as being cost friendly. I want my girls to get a dress they can totally wearing again but not break the bank as most of them are students. Thanks for all help you can give.
Photobucket
April 2012 April siggy challenge: How I relax image
My Barely There Bio updated 7/12!

Re: Help with BM dress shopping

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Alfred Angelo?
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • Options
    MLandCJMLandCJ member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    J.Crew and Ann Taylor might be worth going to, but I don't think they are as budget friendly as mass bridal stores. I know that some boutique bridal salons may have more affordable lines.

The place I purchased my dress has bridesmaid dresses starting at $100 and could make custom lengths.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love the Bridal Co in Denton. It might be too far for you but it's right off of I 35 if that helps. They have a very large selection that's pretty affordable.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    carmen9311carmen9311 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i second alfred angelo. terry costa has a big variety as well. i think they are reasonably priced. however, once you find the dress that everyone wants, you can always call around to find the best price.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I second Bridal Co. in Denton. I think a lot of girl got it from a few different places even department stores. I know for my for my friends wedding she got it from Alfred Angelo but the size fit really poorly on me. I have big hips and a smaller upper body.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards