Snarky Brides

*Allisong*

I just turned on sigs for a minute and saw that you are pg! CONGRATS!

Re: *Allisong*

• Pssst Bec, there's a post a few down from yours where she's announcing it ;)

I LOVE YOU!
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Hehe, Bec said tinkle!

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Thats sunny, because tinkling seems to be all I do these days. That, and talk myself out of throwing up.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • HA! Oops. I figured it was old news, since I haven't had sigs on for days and I can't read every post at work (still too scared!) so I didn't think to look for an announcement. I'm usually really late to the party. Today I'm only a few minutes late! Woo hooo!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards