Snarky Brides

Sunday Sunday

Morning. Who else is awake? I wanted to sleep in this morning... H came back to bed after letting the dogs out and feeding them. Then both pups decided to cuddle too. Our queen bed does not fit two people and two 60+ pound dogs, with crazy long legs. ha So now I'm putzing online trying to find a new pair of casual tennis-ish shoes. My comfy Asics finally died.

Re: Sunday Sunday

• We woke up for hot yoga at 8:30...all I want to do is go back to sleep.

Today will involve hot yoga, groceries, some open houses and going to look at a dining table that a co-worker is selling that we are considering buying. And that's probably it. Luckily the dishes are done and I will only have one load of laundry to do tonight.

That's a lovely plum you have Steph!
  • Have fun at the open houses, Numbers! Edie, what does Matt do again? I kind of like these shoes, but I don't want them in that suede material... www.6pm.com/asics-bengal-light-grey-white (I'm on nt phone, sorry if its not clicky.)
  • Hi  been lurking for a few weeks.

Been up for a half hour. We just moved so I am anxious to get boxes unpacked and get organized before the week starts.
    Then we are looking forward to taking a walk with the dogs or going for a ride and learning town more.

• Hi!

I have a hangover, and the packers packed up my whole kitchen except the refrigerator, so I either have to drink out of bottles or go out for breakfast.  Hmph.
  • Hello Delaney!  Tell us something about your and your FI...when's your wedding? What are your colours? Do you think Ryan Gosling is hot?
  • Good morning! I am halfway through cooking an 18 hour Hawaiian pork in the crockpot. It's my Descendants-inspired dish for our friend's Oscar party tonight. The party is a huge annual tradition and I can not wait! 

We're off to have breakfast with FH's cousin in a bit and then I need to go to the gym to pre-burn all the calories I will consume tonight. FH will probably watch the Daytona 50-0 this afternoon so I am sure I will be online.! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sunday-sunday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:21770f44-9e6d-4822-8376-bf5a998966a8Post:669d4594-dd8d-42cf-879b-42a48f34bd48">Re: Sunday Sunday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello Delaney!  Tell us something about your and your FI...when's your wedding? What are your colours? Do you think Ryan Gosling is hot?
    Posted by number55[/QUOTE]

And tell us about the dogs! pictures? :)
  • Oh! The Oscars! I almost forgot. Man, I have to wake up so early tomorrow, I hate that the Oscars go so late!
  • Ohhh exciting, Mica! Do you move into the house today?? We ate so much fast food and take out during that like two-week moving transition. blech. (It didn't help that our appliances were disconnected a week before the new ones were installed either.)
  • Good morning.  The puppy woke me up, and I'm trying to let H sleep in since it's his only day off.  We really need to vacuum.  

We went shopping last night and went to a tea store and bought a whole bunch of loose-leaf tea.  I'm currently having a cup of a chai blend they made for us.  It's delicious but crap it's pricey.  I think we bought a year's worth.  
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sunday-sunday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:21770f44-9e6d-4822-8376-bf5a998966a8Post:669d4594-dd8d-42cf-879b-42a48f34bd48">Re: Sunday Sunday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello Delaney!  Tell us something about your and your FI...when's your wedding? What are your colours? Do you think Ryan Gosling is hot?
    Posted by number55[/QUOTE]

Hi There-
    We just moved from the DC area to NJ for Fi's job. I am a teacher so all I could find work wise right now is a maternity leave and like it so far we have been living in corporate housing before we found this condo.

Our wedding is in Maryland, April 28th, We are getting married on the water so we are doing nautical colors with some softer colors, Fi and i are both in to Sailing etc.
    We have two black labs, they are brothers, Max and Cooper. they are 2 years old and very fun. I do not know how to transfer pictures from my Iphone to here but if you have any hints I will try to put some up.
    Ryan Gossling is not bad :) ( ok he is a little hot) Ryan Reynolds is more my speed.  but Gossling was great in Ides of March.
  • Hi! We don't have plans today. I'm doing laundry and getting packed for my trip to Vegas tomorrow. We spent the day yesterday at my dad's where my H and dad decided to get drunk on some fancy whisky while the boys played with the puppy, but he woke up feeling great. I am so jealous of people who don't get hangovers.
  • Good morning, ladies.

Hi, Delaney!

We're leaving soon for a hike with friends.  After that we were supposed to grill some chicken, but DH's son decided to grace us with his presence, which means we get to take him to lunch at a restaurant.  Aside from the fact that I don't care about seeing him, it screws up our plans.  Again.  Maybe I'll skip it and get caught up on laundry and cleaning.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Edie, what do you need storage for? We've got a few of those cube things from Target (we wait until they go on sale, usually like 15-20% off) and I love them. They look a lot nicer than the price would assume, too ;)

Here's one of them (link). It's survived two moves and 3 years so far:)

• oh yeah, we've got some of those wire cube ones too. I hate them; they never hold up... especially if I try to stack jeans or hoodies in them.  But they're super cheap!
  • Morning ladies!
    I'm sleepy, but the cat was not letting me sleep any longer.

Last night my yoga instructor and I went to dinner at a new place in town, holy carbs!Then we came back here opened a bottle of wine and she gave me a massage (that's how I met her, at the spa we go to). But, she had kicked my arse Friday night and I'm still sore.

H left for FL yesterday, today he is going to the Daytona race, then he has to work all week in Orlando.

So I made him buy me these!
    http://www.6pm.com/product/7818794/color/328

• Nice boots, KD! 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sunday-sunday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:21770f44-9e6d-4822-8376-bf5a998966a8Post:271b0b06-349c-4c51-8ce2-ba90ba3a22bd">Re: Sunday Sunday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nice boots, KD! 
    Posted by pirategal03[/QUOTE]

Thanks Pirate! I hope they fit, I have trouble with big calves. I thought they would be perfect for London!
  • Morning, everyone! I'm online while N is sleeping, then we're just cleaning and I have lesson plans and grading to get done. Fun.

I think we might try to plan a quick trip to Mexico over one of my breaks, because I was reading an article about really good deals.  I really hope it pans out because I want a vacation that does not involve driving 14 hours to Indiana.

Hi Delanney! I'm a teacher in NJ.  What (general) area did you move to?
  • Morning, 

I feel like shiit this morning.  About half way through yesterday my throat started to hurt (why is it always the throat that hurts like a bitch when you're sick?) and I couldn't really breathe/swallow last night so I didn't sleep either.  

I haven't been sick in over two years so I'm really bummed out that it's ruining what I had planned to be a good weekend.  And I probably won't get to go into work tomorrow so that sucks.  

Sorry to be a downer.  Hope you're all doing exponentially better!
  • I'd skip it, Les.  But that's just me :)

I slept WAY in today.  I'm a little upset about it actually, because I have to be up at the crack of dawn tomorrow for a 14 hour day, so I hope I can go to bed at a decent time.  I'm still coughing more than usual, so I wonder if I'm getting sick.  I don't FEEL sick, I just feel asthmatic.  I have to grocery shop, do laundry and get a bunch of work done today. 

We went to IKEA yesterday, and they're remodeling their home decor section, so they didn't have ANYTHING I went there for.  I was a little upset.  But we got some good ideas for some things we want to get for the house when we move and figure out what we need exactly (mostly organizational stuff and office stuff for me).

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Good Morning.

i'm making brunch and then gearing up for a full day of in-advance cooking with our mealplan.  Grilling chicken breasts, roasting pork chops, portioning out snacks like sugar-free jello and veggies for a grab-n-go shelf in the fridge, starting some beef jerky, and making reheatable breakfast egg muffins.  It's gonna be a day full of cooking and prepping.  Well worth it though if it saves tons of time during the week.

I also have to do my fitness tests for the GIS challenge, get my H doing his, and make up some charts to track it all.  Plus maybe work on some homework.  But I'll probably do some online window shopping instead ;)
  • What recipe are you using for your egg muffins, Anna?

I'll also be doing a bunch of dinner prep today.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Another teacher! yay! ;) (I am a teacher too!).

I use those wire things Edie and Steph - mine seem okay holding stuff but I have a bunch of them together so maybe that helps with stability. I have them all along the bottom of my walk-in closet. It's like my cheap version of as close as I will ever get to California Closets.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards