Snarky Brides
Options

Good Morning!

Morning all!  I'm actually glad to be back to work after the long weekend I had with the ILs.  Nothing major happened just a freaking long weekend with them.  On the bright side my Gators played fantastically on Saturday so that pretty much made up for everything else.

Have a great Monday, ladies!
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Good Morning!

• Options
    morning!  My H is miserable this morning.  He had a rare heartburn attack last night and almost called in to work.  He found out I am busy all day so he didn't because "wh at's the point if you're not home to take care of me?"  *sigh*  silly man.

I've got an exam this morning and then off to lab for some experimental fun until my late class.
  • Options
    Good luck on your exam, Anna!

And I hope your H feels better!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Morning ladies!

I went to bed at 8:30 last night. My head was killing me and not getting any better. I took a shower, a ClaritinD and hit the hay. I feel much better this morning. I know all the work outside sure didnt help.

Husband leaves me tomorrow on his "guy trip" So I need to reserve Camp Bow Wow for the pooch next weekend, Mommas needs a pedi and a massage :)

Good Luck Anna!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-278?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:26c0aeed-3d64-4b3c-b38e-ab23073bbae6Post:f9974f60-436c-45a3-8563-694ac1bd2fad">Re: Good Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Morning ladies! I went to bed at 8:30 last night. My head was killing me and not getting any better. I took a shower, a ClaritinD and hit the hay. I feel much better this morning. I know all the work outside sure didnt help. Husband leaves me tomorrow on his "guy trip" So I need to reserve Camp Bow Wow for the pooch next weekend, Mommas needs a pedi and a massage :) Good Luck Anna!
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]
    Just dropping in to say that kd, I think your FB profile is having some issues.

"Smash's balls are the biggest balls of them all." -AATB

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-278?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:26c0aeed-3d64-4b3c-b38e-ab23073bbae6Post:4adc3745-74e9-4a6a-b0ae-a55d4a45436d">Re: Good Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good Morning! : Just dropping in to say that kd, I think your FB profile is having some issues.
    Posted by Smash Adams[/QUOTE]

Why's that Smash?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-278?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:26c0aeed-3d64-4b3c-b38e-ab23073bbae6Post:bf62513e-a08d-4ec8-9755-1e0e8b3ada97">Re: Good Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good Morning! : Why's that Smash?
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]
    I just glanced and thought it was spammy-- but did you post the thing about being able to see your profile views?<div>
    </div><div>I'm not quite with it yet today, so if you did, ignore me :)</div>

"Smash's balls are the biggest balls of them all." -AATB

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-278?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:26c0aeed-3d64-4b3c-b38e-ab23073bbae6Post:eed8a0c9-b980-4dd8-9d00-a2c11eae46ec">Re: Good Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good Morning! : I just glanced and thought it was spammy-- but did you post the thing about being able to see your profile views? I'm not quite with it yet today, so if you did, ignore me :)
    Posted by Smash Adams[/QUOTE]

I did, I clicked the link, but than I deleted.
  • Options
    Good luck, anna.

KD, free time from the pup is definitely needed. Sometimes I feel like I need a break from Whisky and the meds, but there's no one else to do it (well, H could, but it's still my job for the most part).

I'm going crazy with reviews today. I am reviewing work by new hires and it just blows my mind how people can't follow directions.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-278?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:26c0aeed-3d64-4b3c-b38e-ab23073bbae6Post:1b55794d-d99c-43c0-8e2c-e4177857cca2">Re: Good Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was wondering that, too, Smash.  I'm always dubious about those apps.
    Posted by jcbsjr[/QUOTE]

Yeah I didnt finish it, because I dont do Apps.
  • Options
    Morning yall! A one day work week for me! I go to the beach tomorrow for a conference. I can't wait.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Exam rocked.  I finifhed earl enough to be able to come home and eat.  Yay!  My dentist can't see me this week and I'm not in pain or anything so it looks like i'm on soft food only until then.   just in case.  i'd hate to screw something up more just because I'm craving almonds or something stupid.  So lunch of pudding it is!  ;)

I'm excited.  We got a groupon at a great price so my H is taking friday off and we're driving a bit south to hit up 18 holes on a championship golf course.
  • Options
    Good job, Anna!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    anna.oskaranna.oskar member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited September 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-morning-278?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:26c0aeed-3d64-4b3c-b38e-ab23073bbae6Post:4e4e9515-e537-4951-9c0e-cb9b2f0ff062">Re: Good Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Goo job, Anna!  Also, our closest client is in Pierre.  I can PM you the info but that's kind of a hike for you :-(
    Posted by jcbsjr[/QUOTE]

<div>Way too much of a hike.  Thanks though!</div>
  • Options
    Morning!

I'm taking the morning easy since I woke up with a serious knot in my neck. Slept on too many pillows again last night!

Planning to research Dubai resorts for a client this afternoon. Need to run to the grocery store so I can make chili for dinner. It'll only be a high of 66 here today and rainy - perfect chili and Broncos football weather! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards