Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

G2G

This maybe a little premature, but since we are about to end August and the last one was in July I thought planning another one for the end of Sept into Oct wouldn't hurt.

What do you girls think? What weekends work best for you? Do you even want to do one right now?

Thanks

Re: G2G

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I do!!  Well, as long as it's not in Dallas.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I say Sept!  And I agree with Lacy, no Dallas but that is just because I don't know it well enough!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I do! I gotta figure out the weekend I want to take off!!!!!! :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would go! And I agree with no Dallas! (:
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
    "The things I've done, the places I've been, just don't compare to the love I'm in, it beats all I've ever seen."
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If not Dallas what city are you ladies thinking?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think somewhere right between Fort Worth and Dallas would be good so that it's easy for both sides to commute to.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Agree with Lacy! Somewhere in between Ft. Worth and Dallas. Driving in Dallas scares me! 
    "The things I've done, the places I've been, just don't compare to the love I'm in, it beats all I've ever seen."
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Irving, Las Calinas, Lewisville, Mid Cities area....lots to choose from! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Anything in the middle sounds good to me!  Grapevine and Southlake have lots of places to eat and talk!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    [QUOTE]Agree with Lacy! Somewhere in between Ft. Worth and Dallas. <strong>Driving in Dallas scares me! </strong>
    Posted by brooke.anne[/QUOTE]

LOL...me too!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How about Arlington Area since they have the Highland area?? Is that middle or too out of the way? There is a Dave and Busters there for us to eat and play.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That sounds good to me! I am kinda in the boonies of Ft. Worth so anywhere will be kinda far but that will work!
  • Options
    rcpm44rcpm44 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would be in on this as long as you don't plan it for October 2.  Getting married kinda trumps a G2G...no offense!.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The girls said Sept.. How many and when are girls getting married?? I think Steph would be able to help on this one.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That sounds good to me!  I'm getting married Sept. 5th and honeymoon until the 13th.  But if the hinders it then dont worry about altering it for me.
  • Options
    bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Why don't we plan for the end of September? Maybe the 3rd week. I will check my calendar at work and see who we have getting married then.  I figure a Thursday would be good? What does everyone think?

I vote the Grapevine area for the G2G, just because of how awful the traffic is around Arlington!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Grapevine is having Grapefest the 3rd week in Sept.  It starts the 16th.  That could be an option or there are lots of resturants in the area.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards