Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Tiffany and Bobbileigh in best of 2010 blog

Both Tiffany and I made it onto the best of Mcgowan images 2010 blog today.  The winner gets a 16x20 canvas and is decided by voters.  Please go vote we hope for one of us but man there are some amazing images up.

http://www.mcgowanimages.com/blog/

(Tiffany I hope you dont mind me posting this)

Re: Tiffany and Bobbileigh in best of 2010 blog

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh congrats!! How exciting! :-)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Nope, I don't mind!  I was coming here to post it for us too, actually! 

Ladies, please go check them out and vote for your any of your favorites.   There are some seriously gorgeous photos up there.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's awesome!!!
  • Options
    cfibelkorncfibelkorn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So cool!! I voted :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Very beautiful! Congrats!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats guys! Both of them are beautiful pictures!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
    "The things I've done, the places I've been, just don't compare to the love I'm in, it beats all I've ever seen."
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations Ladies. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Love your pictures!!! Congrats!!!
  • Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ya'll are so cute!  But I have to say, even though I knew you would both be there I told myself I had to vote honestly.  And I did.  I love that shot of Tiffany and Mark embracing--and having already done a final last dance myself, I know the emotions that they were experiencing and they were so evident in that shot. 

Good luck to both of you and I hope one of you gets it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_tiffany-bobbileigh-of-2010-blog?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:0c4ab372-e50e-414b-af0e-24308c421931Post:ce41a606-6975-45a4-b84a-57d6f1a4ac81">Re: Tiffany and Bobbileigh in best of 2010 blog</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ya'll are so cute!  But I have to say, even though I knew you would both be there I told myself I had to vote honestly.  And I did.  I love that shot of Tiffany and Mark embracing--and having already done a final last dance myself, I know the emotions that they were experiencing and they were so evident in that shot.  Good luck to both of you and I hope one of you gets it!
    Posted by stephiehall[/QUOTE]

Stephie I dont blame you that shot of Tiffany and Mark is honestly one of the ones that made me decide to contact Chelsea even though I thought she was out of my price range.  The emotion you can FEEL through that picture without even seeing all of their faces is intense.  I am truly speechless at Tiffany's gesture but can completely understand anyone who votes for Tiffany. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards