Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Where can I find this dress?!

Hi Dallas Knotties! I'm new to The Knot, and this is my first post! Soooo... I have fallen in love with a Winnie Couture gown, and I'm heartbroken to find out the only store in TX is in Houston! I'm not sure I can justify driving 6 hours just to try on a dress. Did any of yall buy a Winnie Couture gown? Any ideas or suggestions for somehow finding this dress in Dallas? Or something identical?

Winnie Couture - Sonnorra

Re: Where can I find this dress?!

• Options
    angelsong21angelsong21 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!  Per their official website, they do not have any authorized retailers in the DFW area.  Abilene or Houston look like the best options.
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If they are in Abilene, then that would definitely be closer.  Can I say, though, that if you have fallen in love with this dress, what does it hurt to go to Houston?  I mean, I don't care for going there either but it's your dress. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You might take that picture to a bridal store and ask them if they have anything similar.  That way you can try on the silhouette and possibly the fabric type without having to drive to another city.  Then, if you do decide you like the fabric and silhouette and you are still in love with that dress, you can drive to wherever to try it on.

If nothing else, try something on that compares to it.  If not, you will forever compare any dress you try on to that dress - and without knowing if you even actually like it.

Make sense?
  • Options
    bbybluz77bbybluz77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where in DFW do you live? It shouldn't take you 6 hours to get to Houston. It's usually a 3.5 hour drive for me. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards