Options

What's up?

2»

Re: What's up?

• Options
    overcomefameovercomefame member
    First Comment
    edited February 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whats-up-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:3023941f-9e8f-492c-8f16-44d3c7418a3ePost:4ac026b8-580a-491a-896d-1e0ea5729186">Re: What's up?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Woah.  I just found out that a guy my H worked with in a geology lab in New Zealand was found dead in a hotel room in Tijuana, after disappearing from New Zealand, and only sending a message to say he wouldn't be back.
    Posted by rhonwynv[/QUOTE]

That's very sad.  Were he and your H close?

Any - well, I hope now my post doesn't show up.. It'll look really weird out of context!
  • Options
    That's creepy, Rho. 
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Wow Rhon, that's crazy.
  • Options
    And that's SO FAR for him to go! I'm from California, so to me, that's kinda, eh, I can see it, but you said he was from NZ?  So strange!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whats-up-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:3023941f-9e8f-492c-8f16-44d3c7418a3ePost:edcaf548-53f4-4a6e-8b11-636e86dbb7d6">Re: What's up?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What's up? : lifting free weights is my favourite. I bought some off a buddy of mine and it was the best investment ive made. Working some lifting in would probably help enough to make a difference in 4 months.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

<div>Thanks for the vote of confidence!  I would just like some more definition in my back and arms.  Kickbacks, rows, and presses will help with that , right?</div><div>
    </div><div>Yikes rho!</div>
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Well, I guess if he was in LA, then Tijuana's not such a stretch.
  • Options
    It almost sounds like there was something else going on there, like he wasn't planning on or it wasn't his idea to go to Mexico. 
  • Options
    Hi.  H is sick as hell and watching The Terminator for the third time today, I'm coughing up my lungs and thinking about bed, the seller of our house is pissing me off, and the cat slept all day with H so she'll probably torment me all night.

And it's supposed to blizzard here tomorrow.  I sort of hope it does.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    Terminator three times in one day? The same one?  Wow, that's devotion!

H and I had a Terminator marathon once, but it was the series...  I'm sorry you guys are sick!
  • Options
    Yes, the same one.  Apparently they've been alternating back and forth with only two movies on this channel all day.

I'm not sick...I don't think.  I THINK it's my asthma.  But my inhaler isn't helping.  But I don't FEEL sick.  Ha.

I quite enjoy the Terminator movies, but I don't think I could watch the same one three times in one day.  What a weirdo I married ;)

PS, I'm diggin' your sig, overcomefame.  And?  'Splain your screen name?  I've always really liked it.

• Options
    overcomefameovercomefame member
    First Comment
    edited February 2012
    Would that channel be AMC?  That's the one that set us off on the Terminator marathon in the first place.. Which are all very enjoyable.  Though H doesn't consider the 3rd one "real", because, technically it should have been all over in the second.  I can't remember if they ever explained how they made another one?  All of the computer technology thingymabobs were destroyed at the end with nice Ahnold.

Thank you on the sig and sn compliments!  You made me blush!  The sn is not that interesting a story.  Once, a very long time ago, I was in love with a douche with a way of words named John Mayer, and decided (back when it was "cool" to do so) to have a website. Basically get over the fame and see the man.  Ironic how the fame actually got to his head...

Anyway, I use that as my username for everything since then cuz it stuck.
    But now I feel lame sharing that story.
  • Options
    Ah!  Makes sense.  Well, if you feel lame about it, you should make up a cool story.  I have no idea where you might start with that one, but I still like the SN! 

• Options
    Im here.  I had class tonight and got into it with a classmate over the transvaginal ultrasound stuff.  She is an older lady (late 40's/early 50's) who is always jumping out of her seat to let everyone know her opinion on stuff, even though thats not what the class is about.  Our professor asks us about current events so that we can tie it into Government procedures etc, not so that we can debate our opinions. 

She went off on her tear about how ultrasounds are not necessary and I simply said that they are to determine the age of the fetus.

Bitch turns to me and goes "Um excuse me, have you ever HAD an abortion?  Hmm??  I have had three so im pretty sure I know more about this than you."

Mind blown.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    Yeah, it's pretty unique, I guess, I'm sure I can come up with something more fascinating...

Wow, Blue. I don't even have words.
  • Options
    Whoa, I just found where my deleted post went. Supposedly it's this thread, but there's only three other posts there, including that Howard the Duck post that Celtic talked about that I had no idea what she was saying.  It's like a hidden thread! Weird..
  • Options
    Ok, maybe this is stupid, but what do transvaginal ultrasounds have to do with abortion?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards