Snarky Brides

Lingerie

Im looking for this type of lingerie http://www.nicholedecarle.com/ However, I am having a bit of hard time finding that which is not poor quality and that which is painfully expensive. I love that bondage inspired lingerie which is what Im looking for. Yes, I have googled it, but I am curious if anyone knows from experience good brands or designers of this style. 
Thanks!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic "Do not seek the because; in love there is no because, no reason, no explanation, no solutions."

Re: Lingerie

• Sorry, I hit Victoria's Secret for all my Lingerie needs.  I saw some like this in Italy, but it was horribly expensive - so I didn't buy it.
  • I can't help, but you may want to XP to Sex and Romance on the Nest.  They may have some ideas.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • www.jtstockroom.com, get into the lingerie part of the site-that is one option and might have some things you like, but not really like the British site. Having been around and about a lot of Fetish wear, I can say I have not really seen lingerie like that and I think it is very cool, but you may have some difficulty finding in this country.

Keep searching the fetish sites and see what you come up with. Wow, the Brits are such a bunch of pervs Smile
  • Yeah Europe has some weird things. DH brought me home something from Paris one time, I wasnt sure how to put it on. It's in a bag. You might check Fredricks.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Agent Provocateur. It's expensive, but well made
  • Agent Provocateur is awesome, but expensive, so ditto Rho.

I second Vickies or Fredericks.  I always had Fredericks in mind as being trashtastic, but I was looking the other night, and they do have some elegant things and some slutty stuff.  It was a good mix.
  • Thanks ladies. Ive tried Fredricks and VS Ill have to go over the agent and jstockroom. We Americans need to catch up with the open sexuality! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic "Do not seek the because; in love there is no because, no reason, no explanation, no solutions."
  • I'm on the Fredericks' bandwagon with everyone else. That stuff looks hot but on me I'd probably just look like a tied-up elephant. Think I'll stick to my corsets!
  • garcias1garcias1 member
    Sixth Anniversary 500 Comments
    edited December 2010

This is a shameless plug for my friend who has a lingerie blog.  She lives in NYC, and I consider her uber-chic (compared to myself who barely looks presentable every day).

http://www.prettylittleunderthings.com/

She brings attention to some really cute (and racy) stuff, which might be up some of your alley.

Puppy Love
  • oh, thanks garcias. she sounds like the kind of girl I need to know! 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_lingerie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:30cf7188-8a44-4d9e-a946-d989056faea0Post:c6381c7a-4226-4cba-b119-0529f8e3f27a">Re: Lingerie</a>:
    [QUOTE]oh, thanks garcias. she sounds like the kind of girl I need to know! 
    Posted by RYoung1485[/QUOTE]

Welcome!
    Puppy Love
  • Am I the only person who doesn't know what bondage inspired lingerie is?

Sexy fail.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_lingerie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:30cf7188-8a44-4d9e-a946-d989056faea0Post:bae10d91-f70d-4b57-9bd9-787b6e10ebab">Re: Lingerie</a>:
    [QUOTE]Am I the only person who doesn't know what bondage inspired lingerie is? Sexy fail.
    Posted by MeaghanandMichael[/QUOTE]

Well, you should now after the link in the OP, lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards