Snarky Brides
Options

Good Evening!

How is everyone? Are we full of love now? :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Good Evening!

• Options
    Everyone is great.  Lovin' life :)
  • Options
    I will feed you.

With my never-ending love.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_please-dont-feed-the-troll-in-the-below-post?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:3159a702-61cd-4ae6-bc91-f7cf33218cb4Post:f0a26b84-a6c0-4d09-a8b0-cf8dc44a9707">Re: Please dont feed the troll in the below post!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Everyone is great.  Lovin' life :)
    Posted by Loopyseven[/QUOTE]

Hey Loopy did you get moved?

Nates- You have to fight BK and Anna for my heart. Jello, mud, or pudding?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_please-dont-feed-the-troll-in-the-below-post?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:3159a702-61cd-4ae6-bc91-f7cf33218cb4Post:f6e60743-870b-4314-b025-d6ee9cc04200">Re: Please dont feed the troll in the below post!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I will feed you. With my never-ending love.
    Posted by ZombieNates[/QUOTE]

Can I just say I adore your new sig pic? Gorgeous!
  • Options
    Jello, natch. Although I can't even believe you threw away our threesome with JenGin.

And now I need to go kick some boot camp ass. I am a sweaty workout hoar lately.
  • Options
    I am not your troll
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_please-dont-feed-the-troll-in-the-below-post?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:3159a702-61cd-4ae6-bc91-f7cf33218cb4Post:53a4496c-0e06-4950-bd1c-ac1cf5d384d7">Re: Please dont feed the troll in the below post!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Jello, natch. Although I can't even believe you threw away our threesome with JenGin. And now I need to go kick some boot camp ass. I am a sweaty workout hoar lately.
    Posted by ZombieNates[/QUOTE]

Woohoo! You go girl. I just got finished.

Sorry, it seems Jen has forsaken us and Anna promised me a new drink every night of the week!
  • Options
    I'm kind of moved.  I am in CO, but living in a hotel.  I signed a lease on an apartment today, and will move in on Saturday but I'll be "camping" there with an air mattress and some basics until H has time off the second week in May and goes back to Ohio to drive the truck with our stuff back to CO.  But I'm feeling more settled now that I have a permanent address for the next 12 months LOL.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_please-dont-feed-the-troll-in-the-below-post?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:3159a702-61cd-4ae6-bc91-f7cf33218cb4Post:a63af5e6-27b2-4078-81e7-3c7e0731e157">Re: Please dont feed the troll in the below post!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm kind of moved.  I am in CO, but living in a hotel.  I signed a lease on an apartment today, and will move in on Saturday but I'll be "camping" there with an air mattress and some basics until H has time off the second week in May and goes back to Ohio to drive the truck with our stuff back to CO.  But I'm feeling more settled now that I have a permanent address for the next 12 months LOL.

Glad to hear you guys are at least together now. Do you have a job yet?

When I come to visit BK and Les, I'll be sure to ping you!
  • Options
    Way to go you two with the working out.  I took the dog for a walk this morning.  We did 2 miles.  I think I'm still adjusting to the altitude, but I plan to walk with her again tomorrow.  I will hopefully get back to some Jillian Michael's as soon as I have a TV and a DVD player again.  And I kind of want to find a yoga studio, so we'll see about that as I get settled.
  • Options
    I have a part time job, with potential to grow to full time.  I start Monday.
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Please dont feed the troll in the below post!:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Please dont feed the troll in the below post!:Jello, natch. Although I can't even believe you threw away our threesome with JenGin. And now I need to go kick some boot camp ass. I am a sweaty workout hoar lately.Posted by ZombieNatesWoohoo! You go girl. I just got finished. Sorry, it seems Jen has forsaken us and Anna promised me a new drink every night of the week! Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

Poo on that, lady ;

You guys arent forsaken or forgotten. I just have a ton of crap on my plate right now.
    imageimage
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_please-dont-feed-the-troll-in-the-below-post?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:3159a702-61cd-4ae6-bc91-f7cf33218cb4Post:48dbdb19-263d-46b6-9ee0-ce3fa583701b">Re: Please dont feed the troll in the below post!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Way to go you two with the working out.  I took the dog for a walk this morning.  We did 2 miles.  I think I'm still adjusting to the altitude, but I plan to walk with her again tomorrow.  I will hopefully get back to some Jillian Michael's as soon as I have a TV and a DVD player again.  And I kind of want to find a yoga studio, so we'll see about that as I get settled.

I have a yoga instructor that comes 2 times a week, she kicks it up a notch or two as we go along. She's taken to calling it Yogilatesboxing...yoga,yoga fusion, pilates, and kick boxing.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_please-dont-feed-the-troll-in-the-below-post?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:3159a702-61cd-4ae6-bc91-f7cf33218cb4Post:467199be-e0b7-4dd7-a1f4-fbf8933167ef">Re:Please dont feed the troll in the below post!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:Please dont feed the troll in the below post!: Poo on that, lady ; You guys arent forsaken or forgotten. I just have a ton of crap on my plate right now.
    Posted by JenGin74[/QUOTE]

JEN!!!!!!

I must have lit the Jen signal! Where have you been? Whatcha been up too? did you get a house? Answer ME! ;)
  • Options
    That sounds pretty neat KD.  I'll find somewhere in the next few weeks I hope.
  • Options
    Damn time for dinner and a shower. Jen if you ever come back ping me on FB. I'll check back later if I can.

Loopy- I hope you get settled into work and life out there. I'm not sure I could move that far away, 3 hours was enough for me.

Have a good night lady!
  • Options
    We searched for the right house for what seemed like forever. We couldnt find exactly what we wanted, so we're having a house built! And work is kicking my ass, but I still love my job. Whats new with you?
    imageimage
  • Options
    Loopy - where are you in CO?
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Good Evening!:[QUOTE]Building sounds exciting, Jen!nbsp; When will you get to move in? Posted by ILoveMilkDuds[/QUOTE]

They should break ground in about 2 weeks and it will take 4 5 months from start to finish depending on weather. We're going tomorrow night to pick colors and finishes.
    imageimage
  • Options
    holyshit. Have you guys heard the newest Mel Gibson freakout?

He sounds absolutely terrifying.
  • Options
    OMG. All I can do is sit on this exercise ball with the air conditioning blowing towards me. I am dead.

Loopy, yay for having a permanent address. That's exciting! Where did you guys move from?

JEN!! Yay for building!! N wants to build so bad, but I really don't think it's an option up here. :(
  • Options
    Mel is a nutter. Nates, surely there's SOME land left undeveloped up there ;
    imageimage
  • Options
    Jen congrats on the house!
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    So, I guess I can't make paragraphs if I'm posting from my phone. Lovely.
    imageimage
  • Options
    There is, Jen, but, for the most part, it's way too far from our jobs. So it's impractical for us.  I think sometime in the future, we'd still like to go through with our plan of moving to a lower COL area and building. We'll see.
  • Options
    Thanks blue. It's exciting, but kind of stressful. Tim and I don't really see eye to eye when it comes to style.
    imageimage
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Good Evening!:[QUOTE]There is, Jen, but, for the most part, it's way too far from our jobs. So it's impractical for us.nbsp; I think sometime in the future, we'd still like to go through with our plan of moving to a lower COL area and building. We'll see. Posted by ZombieNates[/QUOTE]

So uh, the builder has an available lot right next to mine. Just saying.
    imageimage
  • Options
    Les - Littleton.

Nates - we moved from Cleveland to Denver.
  • Options
    Nates, I bet like two dozen people have told you this already but: your sig picture, OMG. YOU ARE DELICIOUS.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards