Snarky Brides
Options

Does anyone watch House?

Because I am really confused. Wilson and Sam got married? and then divorced? When did this happen? Sam is the woman who met Wilson when he and House shared the apt right?

and why is Olivia Wilde still listed on the opening credits when she's been gone at least 5 episodes? Does this mean she will be back? (please oh please oh please)

p&r to get lunch going, will be back soon!

Re: Does anyone watch House?

• Options
    Sam is the evil ex wife they always alluded to before. They got back together during the apartment sharing. Now he wants to marry her again. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Oh, and I hope 13 is coming back. I like Amber Tamblin's character, though.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I think that they used to be married and then divorced. I don't even pay attention to the credits. I guess we will have to keep watching huh?
    And the whole time, my future husband was in the room...... image image
  • Options
    Sam was his first wife. House spent a lot of the first few episodes with her in them trying to break them up. I don't know if I like her yet.
    20130105_202820-1_zps07580b43 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    PPs correct on Sam.  As for Olivia Wilde, I think she remains in the credits because she's still under contract with the show.  I know she's taken this time off to do a movie so it's possible she'll be back.

What do you think of House and Cuddy relationship?  I don't think I like House In Love.
  • Options
    Ooooh ok that makes much more sense then. I thought Sam was just a random chick that they met at the apt and was all confused.

I don't know how I feel about House and Cuddy. Overall I think I like it, and I like how he's subtley changing without them going "BAM" new personality.
  • Options
    Yeah, he's still an ego-driven narcissist (sp).  Just enough to still be interesting.  For some reason, I find him better looking this season - not sure what the change is.
  • Options
    I want 13 to come back! I can't stand the new goody goody girl. She's like a female Wilson.
    imageimage
  • Options
    I think 13 is coming back. She left to do "Tron" and one other movie. I'm just wondering how they're going to work it into the storyline.
  • Options
    She did disappear suddenly. I just hope they don't bring her back with a Chase/13  romance like they insinuated. It would be kind of neat if she was getting Huntington's treatments this whole time which helped improve her condition or something like that.
  • Options
    13 should be back,they illude to her almost every episode, so they are definatly keeping her character alive for something.
    If you watched the last episode, all is not going to be well with House & Cuddy. She caught him in a big lie at the end of the show. So we'll see how that plays out but she was pissed.
  • Options
    ooooo - wasn't that good?  The whole choose the life of your patient or lying to your girlfriend dilemma?  I thought they worked the ethical question angle well - what truly is ethical?  What lengths would you go to to keep your patient alive? 
    I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my Squishy. ~Dory
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards