Snarky Brides
Options

Kindle related: Such exciting news!

Re: Kindle related: Such exciting news!

• Options
    Yay! That IS exciting. H got me a Kindle for my birthday.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We'll have to start an SB book club. Assuming there isn't one already.
  • Options
    It's be an easy leap.  A lot of us are already goodreads friends.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    Indeed. I'm excited. On that note: What's everyone reading right now? I need to go update my Goodreads, I'm on to another book now (FINALLY).
  • Options
    Textbooks and Kathy Griffin's memoir.  It's actually really great 1/4 in.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
  • Options
    Woo!  That's very exciting.  I would be in for an SB reading club.  I need to check out this GoodReads thing.  Perhaps tonight while the boys are working.
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    And I'm thinking I will now be getting a Kindle for Christmas :)

Anysun, if you like Scifi type of stuff go get Sebastien and Belladonna by Ann Bishop. Seshat is reading them now and said she likes them :) I've read them a billion times and could read them forever.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_kindle-related-such-exciting-news?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:355d555e-49b7-4e59-a7b8-a220df2b69abPost:3dd4ad97-33a6-437a-862b-c223afb9377b">Re: Kindle related: Such exciting news!</a>:
    [QUOTE]And I'm thinking I will now be getting a Kindle for Christmas :) Anysun, if you like Scifi type of stuff go get Sebastien and Belladonna by Ann Bishop. Seshat is reading them now and said she likes them :) I've read them a billion times and could read them forever.
    Posted by katiewhompus[/QUOTE]

<div>I'll look into it! Thanks =D I love me some sci-fi.</div>
  • Options
    If anyones cares to be my Goodreads friend, clicky.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_kindle-related-such-exciting-news?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:355d555e-49b7-4e59-a7b8-a220df2b69abPost:8fa2c88c-0f9d-40ed-8a85-7588f70b036a">Re: Kindle related: Such exciting news!</a>:
    [QUOTE]If anyones cares to be my Goodreads friend, clicky .
    Posted by raynes[/QUOTE]

<div>Added =) I also don't think I've ever seen one of your wedding pics before, you looked amazing!</div>
  • Options
    AnysunriseAnysunrise member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited October 2010
    And I see you've read Wheel of Time. <3 Ah, and Sword  of Truth! We're going to be good friends.
  • Options
    Another sci fi person! Here are my favorites

Sarah Douglass - Crucible series (religious sci fi, awesome if you don't take Christianity too seriously)
                                 Wayfarer series (flying people? Trees that attack evil? yes!)
                                 The Troy Game series ( awesome mix of sci fi, history, and mythology

Ann Bishop - Sebastien/ Belladonna. Also the Black Jewels Trilogy
  • Options
    Yay a friend!  Hehe. 

Any, my wedding pics make me bitter.  It took FOREVER to get the discs from my photog (friend of my step dad who teaches digital photography at Mohawk) and I ended up with 1600+ unedited pictures.  He told me to pic 16 for an "album".  Thanks.  My stepdad game me a copy of Lightroom so I'm slowly going through and trying to learn to edit pictures.  Grrrr.

• Options
    I'll check that out katie, thanks!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_kindle-related-such-exciting-news?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:355d555e-49b7-4e59-a7b8-a220df2b69abPost:6daf2823-6f38-4687-8e30-1b1546851b05">Re: Kindle related: Such exciting news!</a>:
    [QUOTE]There are a few other non-edited wedding pics here
    Posted by raynes[/QUOTE]

<div>Hi, you're pretty.  That's all :)</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards