Snarky Brides
Options

Lets discuss

What do you think about the lingerie football league?
Who has seen Jackass 3D? Reviews?
Pool or ocean?
Mani or pedi?
Has any one else heard about the term "super drunk" being given a legal definition in some state (I forgot which state)?

If you have a scary bug story, tell it.

Oh, because I got into a conversation about the Don't Ask Don't Tell policy today we can discuss that. If you don't want to touch on this subject you don't have to I am just interested in your opinions.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Lets discuss

• Options
    What do you think about the lingerie football league? Depends on how the girls look.
    Who has seen Jackass 3D? Reviews? No TY.
    Pool or ocean?Ocean
    Mani or pedi?Pedi
    Has any one else heard about the term "super drunk" being given a legal definition in some state (I forgot which state)?No.
  • Options
    Im pretty sure my husband is going to make me go see jackass 3D, he LOOOOOOOVES jackass. He made me watch the 2 first movies last saturday night, and has expressed quite emphatically how bad he wants to see the new one. I just dont like that I cant fast forward through poop scenes at the theater.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Hey hey hey my favorite fetus knottie :)

What do you think about the lingerie football league?  Huh? 
    Who has seen Jackass 3D? Reviews?  Yes.  And I must see it.  Plus, I think Johnny Knoxville is hot.  ETA - I haven't seen it yet.  Just the commercials.  I read too fast and no comprende.
    Pool or ocean? Ocean.  I wish I was a full on fucking mermaid.
    Mani or pedi? Hmm... pedi.  My feet are sad.
    Has any one else heard about the term "super drunk" being given a legal definition in some state (I forgot which state)? Legal definition?  Hmm... no.  Around here they just say "legally intoxicated" whether you're .08 or in a coma.

If you have a scary bug story, tell it.  When Ben and I were in Cali this summer visiting my fam, we went to Palm Springs for a night where my uncle lives.  We slept in the guest bedroom - the house is GORGEOUS.  Had fun in the pool all night, awesome dinner, the works.  So we're snuggling in, Ben's watching sports center - my lenses are out but I can see a HUGE black thing on the wall that I know isn't right.  I put on my glasses.  It was a cockroach.  I forced Ben to swack it off the wall with his sandal and flush it down the toilet.  My uncle called the exterminator the next day.  He hates bugs.

Oh, because I got into a conversation about the Don't Ask Don't Tell policy today we can discuss that. If you don't want to touch on this subject you don't have to I am just interested in your opinions.   I think DADT is bogus.  I feel like - I understand the arguments for how it's supposed to protect people.  But then again, I don't think any person brave enough to fight and possibly die for our country should have to lie about who they are.  That's just not okay. 
    panther
  • Options
    Blegh to lingerie league, jackass, and DADT. 

Superdrunk made me laugh, but this is the first time I heard about it.

Yay for oceans and BOTH mani and pedi.
  • Options
    pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited October 2010
    What do you think about the lingerie football league? I've never heard of it.
    Who has seen Jackass 3D? Reviews? Nope, and I don't plan to see it
    Pool or ocean? Ocean usually
    Mani or pedi? Pedi
    Has any one else heard about the term "super drunk" being given a legal definition in some state (I forgot which state)? Nope

If you have a scary bug story, tell it.  I'm not scared of bugs.  But on a related note, H is watching Mythbusters and it's the episode where they put the guy's head in a box and put 25 tarantulas in it. 
  • Options
    What do you think about the lingerie football league?
    I don't really think about it.  I mean, I know it exists, but I don't go out of my way to check it out, and I certainly am not upset about it's existence.  It's just not something I care about.

Who has seen Jackass 3D? Reviews?
     I have no interest.

Pool or ocean?
    Pool.  I hate sand.

Mani or pedi?
    Neither.  I clip my nails and leave them at that.

Has any one else heard about the term "super drunk" being given a legal definition in some state (I forgot which state)?
    No.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    What do you think about the lingerie football league? huh?
    Who has seen Jackass 3D? Reviews? Nope
    Pool or ocean? Pool
    Mani or pedi? Mani
    Has any one else heard about the term "super drunk" being given a legal definition in some state (I forgot which state)? Nope. I have however heard from a cop that in VA it  is in fact legal to drink and drive. You will get an open container ticket ($50) but as long as you pass a blow test you don't get a dui/dwi

If you have a scary bug story, tell it. Umm...I got nothing.
  • Options

Pretty sure "super drunk" isn't a legal term anywhere. Has anyone here ever taken a breathalyzer test for novelty purposes? I'm pretty sure I can recite the alphabet backwards in friggin Spanish at .08.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Milk Duds did you put that in the water or did you find it there?  Do you have a closer pic?
  • Options
    Ew--scary bug story?  I have a moth one.  Who was as afraid of moths as me?  I forget.

Anyway, moths could always squeeze in through the window panes in my bedroom growing up and I would be deathly afraid of them.  They fly towards the light and then just dive bomb you out of nowhere so, yeah, I would scream and hide.  One time one came in, but I didn't see where he went, so I figured he flew back out or was by the light.  Then I felt something on my neck, looked up (the mirror was across from me) and saw a HUGE moth just sitting on my neck.

• Options
    What do you think about the lingerie football league? Eh. I guess it has it's entertainment purpose, but since I'm not a fan of regular football, and I like penis, it's useless to me.

Who has seen Jackass 3D? Reviews? Haven't seen it yet. But I can guess that it's probably stupid, yet funny...like all the other jackass shows and movies.

Pool or ocean? I do love the ocean. But  for every day swimming, a pool is for me.

Mani or pedi? Both please.

Has any one else heard about the term "super drunk" being given a legal definition in some state (I forgot which state)? No. That sounds like something from a movie, like Super Troopers.

If you have a scary bug story, tell it.  I tried this once and everyone got grossed out and scared of my picture of the huge spiders that roam my old house. I'm not going there unless people ask. Don;t tempt me...or do.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_lets-discuss?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:355e14fa-28f7-40af-9f0a-c3359a21dda3Post:efea753a-4bff-427a-b86b-635b7046e8d8">Re: Lets discuss</a>:
    [QUOTE]Pretty sure "super drunk" isn't a legal term anywhere. Has anyone here ever taken a breathalyzer test for novelty purposes? I'm pretty sure I can recite the alphabet backwards in friggin Spanish at .08.
    Posted by MarriedInAFever[/QUOTE]
    My mom bought both Nathan and me a breathalizer key chain.  Apparently she thinks we are suck drunks that we each need our own.  And she hounds us as to whether we're using them or not.
  • Options
    What do you think about the lingerie football league? Not sure I'm sure most men will like it.
    Who has seen Jackass 3D? Reviews? Nope I like my braincells TY.
    Pool or ocean? Ocean
    Mani or pedi? Both, but I would pick pedi if I had to.
    Has any one else heard about the term "super drunk" being given a legal definition in some state (I forgot which state)? Sounds as ignorant as trying to tell how fast I'm going without radar.

If you have a scary bug story, tell it. We were camping at Huntington Beach in SC, and they have very large colored spiders in the trees. I woke up one morning and came out of the tent, walking right into a web one had made at our entrance. I didnt think anything of it (because they are harmless) but it was crawling on the brim of my ballcap. The ball cap ended up across our campsite.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I heard the super drunk thing today on the radio.

http://winbackyourlife.org/michigans-new-super-drunk-law/
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_lets-discuss?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:355e14fa-28f7-40af-9f0a-c3359a21dda3Post:efea753a-4bff-427a-b86b-635b7046e8d8">Re: Lets discuss</a>:
    [QUOTE]Pretty sure "super drunk" isn't a legal term anywhere. Has anyone here ever taken a breathalyzer test for novelty purposes? I'm pretty sure I can recite the alphabet backwards in friggin Spanish at .08.
    Posted by MarriedInAFever[/QUOTE]

Fargo cops gave a guy a DUI after he blew a .02.  True story.
    panther
  • Options
    B, YGPM.

Nates, do the results surprise you?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_lets-discuss?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:355e14fa-28f7-40af-9f0a-c3359a21dda3Post:bb9795fa-8539-4462-b164-4d27d9bfe6e3">Re: Lets discuss</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ew--scary bug story?  I have a moth one.  Who was as afraid of moths as me?  I forget. Anyway, moths could always squeeze in through the window panes in my bedroom growing up and I would be deathly afraid of them.  They fly towards the light and then just dive bomb you out of nowhere so, yeah, I would scream and hide.  One time one came in, but I didn't see where he went, so I figured he flew back out or was by the light.  Then I felt something on my neck, looked up (the mirror was across from me) and saw a HUGE moth just sitting on my neck.
    Posted by NatesGirl16[/QUOTE]

Um... that would be me.  I am terrified of moths.
    panther
  • Options
    Oh hi. These were in my house all of my life:

• Options
    less- you made me just poop my pants a little bit.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_lets-discuss?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:355e14fa-28f7-40af-9f0a-c3359a21dda3Post:656119d4-c97f-459f-9d8e-0e0c0d536ac6">Re: Lets discuss</a>:
    [QUOTE]less- you made me just poop my pants a little bit.
    Posted by jelique7[/QUOTE]

Imagine how many times my pants have been pooped?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_lets-discuss?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:355e14fa-28f7-40af-9f0a-c3359a21dda3Post:4a0ee4c5-0ffa-49f3-9d9a-857d8ac04c40">Re: Lets discuss</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lets discuss : I flushed him.  I don't have a closer pic.  FI did some research online and we think they are wolf spiders.
    Posted by ILoveMilkDuds[/QUOTE]

That's what I was going to say it was but couldn't quite tell based on that pic.  It's really better to just toss them outside rather than kill them, they won't hurt you and they'll eat other bugs. 
  • Options
    Ok, so I'm reading the Super Drunk article, and I have a few thoughts.  One--that someone who blows a .17 or higher on a traffic stop should not ever, ever get their license back again.  Two--that the stupid BAIID should not let the car start if there is ANY alcohol detected on the driver's breath--not just over .025.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_lets-discuss?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:355e14fa-28f7-40af-9f0a-c3359a21dda3Post:bb9795fa-8539-4462-b164-4d27d9bfe6e3">Re: Lets discuss</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ew--scary bug story?  I have a moth one.  Who was as afraid of moths as me?  I forget. Anyway, moths could always squeeze in through the window panes in my bedroom growing up and I would be deathly afraid of them.  They fly towards the light and then just dive bomb you out of nowhere so, yeah, I would scream and hide.  One time one came in, but I didn't see where he went, so I figured he flew back out or was by the light.  Then I felt something on my neck, looked up (the mirror was across from me) and saw a HUGE moth just sitting on my neck.
    Posted by NatesGirl16[/QUOTE]

I'm scarily afraid of moths too.

When my sister was in high school (so this would have been about 15 years ago) she went to stay a week with her friend in Arizona. Her friend woke up in the middle of the night with a horrible nose bleed that wouldn't stop. They took her to the ER and the doctor used these forceps things and pulled the biggest moth ever out of her sinuses. FVck. That. Shizz.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards