Snarky Brides
Options

What'cha doin?

I've got to write a paper but I'm procrastinating.  Not that it's an uninteresting paper or anything, I'm just not feeling it.

I finished our week's mealplan, cleaned the fridge and freezer, went grocery shopping, and am planning on dominating some GF knockoff oreos and milk in a bit.  My H is going out for a few hours tonight so I'll have to make a movie choice soon.  There are so many he doesn't care to watch.  I think my choice is between Stoker's Dracula, Gnomeo and Juliet, White Christmas, and LaBamba.  Apparently there is no rhyme or reason to my taste in movies lately.

Re: What'cha doin?

• Options
    Im baking 150 cupcakes for my cousins bridal shower tomorrow. About half done.
    Live life like its your last day!
  • Options
    ooh!  What kind?  Are they going to be delicious AND pretty?  i love cake of any kind.
  • Options
    Red velvet with cream cheese frosting. Im also going to be doing chocolate covered strawberrys and pretzel sticks. Baking relaxes me. Used to want a bakery.
  • Options
    White Christmas, Anna. While I'm not someone who enjos Christmas (sorry!) this is an awesome movie. I love Danny Kaye.

I'm roasting seeds and trying to explain to FI that the combination of his garage obsession, ds being so far away and a crappy work thing are things that are bringing me down. He doesn't get it. Some days are better than others but this has been a rough week. And I hate feeling like this, but can't help it, and I don't want to take things out on him of dd, so I just keep them to myself. But today he asked ...

I don't even think that cupcakes would help, but pumpkin tarts might...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Chocolate covered pretzels are uh-maz-ing. And so is cinnamon popcorn...

What's the paper on, Anna?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whatcha-doin-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:37f01926-ad3b-4d5a-b370-c9767c7a409ePost:0f91b661-1596-48a2-a7d8-0ed4df6f49c9">Re: What'cha doin?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Chocolate covered pretzels are uh-maz-ing. And so is cinnamon popcorn... What's the paper on, Anna?
    Posted by jennylee83[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm defending that the Little Ice Age after the Medieval Optimum is primarily responsible for most of the present day political/government systems being in power and that regardless of disbelief in the whole "global warming" thing, we're actually due for a massive climate shift and various data collected over the last  two decades supports that.</div>
  • Options
    Hello, I went shopping, came home finished a wreath. Vaccumed, dusted, started laundry.
    H is headed to get out food, he's cooking beef stew tomorrow and he doesnt feel like cooking tonight.

He's planning to watch the game later, so I guess I'm in the bedroom watching what I want.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm waiting on H to get home and then I'll throw dinner on.  I got my three prime objectives done today so it's been an okay afternoon.  I still need to throw laundry in (I'm throwing lots of things today aren't I?) and cleaning out J's litter box.  I'm still fighting the good fight with H to get another pet.

Later I guess we'll watch our DVR'ed shows like SVU and Mob Doc.  Yes, we ARE that exciting couple.

Shlby - cupcakes sound delicious.  Have fun at the shower.
  • Options
    Anna, I vote White Christmas (I'll watch it all year round) or Gnomeo and Juliet. 

I'm totally craving sweets, but trying not to go so overboard on the sugar. It's making things kind of difficult. I did get sugar free fat free pudding yestrday, which helped. But I still want more dessert. :P
  • Options
    Once again, Christmas wins!

AZ, I've been craving like crazy too.  I've been fighting the urge to bake cookies because yeah, I'd just eat them all.
  • Options
    I am finally finished baking the cupcakes. Cant decorate them yet. Think I ate more chocolate covered strawberrys then Im bringing tomorow.
  • Options
    Paper sounds intense. I've got to make up my mind about a masters program soon, but there's nothing calling out to me. Well really, I'd like to do it in creative writing, but there are no online programs and no local campus'.

Arguing with FI tonight, now he's asleep on the couch and I'm drinking wine across the room. I don't drink but figure now's a good time to start. I've been thinking about it for a while ...Undecided

How's Danny doing, Anna? Any snow in Vermont yet?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whatcha-doin-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:37f01926-ad3b-4d5a-b370-c9767c7a409ePost:01f78110-90ac-4d01-9e65-64a8bb0848bc">Re: What'cha doin?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Paper sounds intense. I've got to make up my mind about a masters program soon, but there's nothing calling out to me. Well really, I'd like to do it in creative writing, but there are no online programs and no local campus'. Arguing with FI tonight, now he's asleep on the couch and I'm drinking wine across the room. I don't drink but figure now's a good time to start. I've been thinking about it for a while ... <strong>How's Danny doing, Anna? Any snow in Vermont yet?</strong>
    Posted by jennylee813[/QUOTE]

Jenny- I think you're are confused as to who Anna is. ;)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whatcha-doin-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:37f01926-ad3b-4d5a-b370-c9767c7a409ePost:01f78110-90ac-4d01-9e65-64a8bb0848bc">Re: What'cha doin?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Paper sounds intense. I've got to make up my mind about a masters program soon, but there's nothing calling out to me. Well really, I'd like to do it in creative writing, but there are no online programs and no local campus'. Arguing with FI tonight, now he's asleep on the couch and I'm drinking wine across the room. I don't drink but figure now's a good time to start. I've been thinking about it for a while ... <strong>How's Danny doing, Anna? Any snow in Vermont yet?</strong>
    Posted by jennylee813[/QUOTE]

<div>Heehee. I see what you did there. ;)</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whatcha-doin-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:37f01926-ad3b-4d5a-b370-c9767c7a409ePost:b3018a7a-35d3-4026-95d7-697885079334">Re: What'cha doin?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What'cha doin? : <strong>Heehee. I see what you did there. ;)</strong>
    Posted by azdancer8[/QUOTE]

Please to be splainin?
  • Options
    We're assuming she's watching White Christmas. Danny Kaye stars. The movie takes place mostly in Vermont, and they're wanting snow for their white Christmas. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whatcha-doin-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:37f01926-ad3b-4d5a-b370-c9767c7a409ePost:5725e81b-a66e-48b6-a74f-d12199025129">Re: What'cha doin?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We're assuming she's watching White Christmas. Danny Kaye stars. The movie takes place mostly in Vermont, and they're wanting snow for their white Christmas. 

<div>Ha!  i didn't get it either.  Slow brain, party of me tonight.</div><div>
    </div><div>The movie was fabulous as always.  Now I want to watch Holiday Inn but I don't have that one.</div>
  • Options
    We just finished watching Avengers. H had to help me with the background on them though, I've only seen Captain America and Thor, so I was a little lost on some of the details. But the movie was awesome! Joss Whedon needs to do more movies.
  • Options
    Koda, there is a great documentary done by the History channel called "Little Ice Age: Big Chill" that ties a lot of events together.  Everything from why Stradivarius was able to create history's finest violins, to the bubonic plague, to why the Viking colonization of N. America failed pre Columbus.  It's really interesting.  You should check it out.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whatcha-doin-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:37f01926-ad3b-4d5a-b370-c9767c7a409ePost:5725e81b-a66e-48b6-a74f-d12199025129">Re: What'cha doin?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We're assuming she's watching White Christmas. Danny Kaye stars. The movie takes place mostly in Vermont, and they're wanting snow for their white Christmas. 
    Thanks Az!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards