Snarky Brides
Options

2010 Awards Nominations GO HERE!!

Re: 2010 Awards Nominations GO HERE!!

• Options
    THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING EVER TO HAPPEN IN 2010. STOP FREAKING OUT. YOU'RE SCARING ME.
  • Options
    Best SB Wedding of 2010: Rach&Rich

Funniest SBer 2010: Any

SB Drama Llama of 2010: MISSCOURTNEY

Best SB Sarcasm Font 2010: Nebb

Biggest SB Douche Bag 2010: I don't have one for this right now

Hottest SB Couple 2010: Reddy

Best SB Sigs of 2010: MFJ

Best SB Troll of 2010: BrianFellow

Best All Around New SB Reg 2010: CCF

Best All Around Old SB Reg 2010: J&K
  • Options
    I always get scared when cew yells.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_2010-awards-nominations-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:385fe69f-69e6-4daa-ad58-991a5d9eb7b6Post:63db4ca9-6eda-4019-b7dd-6b6df9fa40dd">Re: 2010 Awards Nominations GO HERE!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING EVER TO HAPPEN IN 2010. STOP FREAKING OUT. YOU'RE SCARING ME.
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

Shhhh, shhhhh.  It's ok, little one.  Deeeeeeep breaths.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    Best SB Wedding of 2010: Reddy

Funniest SBer 2010: Anysunrise

SB Drama Llama of 2010: MC

Best SB Sarcasm Font 2010: Nebb

Biggest SB Douche Bag 2010:  Kiki, every time she pops up

Hottest SB Couple 2010: Roxy and T

Best SB Sigs of 2010: RenneJacob and masturbating cat. Duh

Best SB Troll of 2010: Username

Best All Around New SB Reg 2010: Seshat, Nates, LTZ, CCF

Best All Around Old SB Reg 2010: KW, Beatles, J&K

We seem to have forgotten Cutest Pet. ;)
  • Options
    Best SB Wedding of 2010:  Can't think of one right now.

Funniest SBer 2010: Cew

SB Drama Llama of 2010: MC

Best SB Sarcasm Font 2010:Nebb

Biggest SB Douche Bag 2010: Callout Creator

Hottest SB Couple 2010: Cew, Matt and Ben

Best SB Sigs of 2010: J&K

Best SB Troll of 2010: Username

Best All Around New SB Reg 2010: AATB

Best All Around Old SB Reg 2010: Nebb
  • Options
    Remember that chick with the vampire-face sig? The one that painted her cat? What ever happened to her?
  • Options
    larissa *shudder*
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_2010-awards-nominations-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:385fe69f-69e6-4daa-ad58-991a5d9eb7b6Post:33ffb789-113e-43b7-800f-03197a931613">Re: 2010 Awards Nominations GO HERE!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Remember that chick with the vampire-face sig? The one that painted her cat? What ever happened to her?
    Posted by jasmineh7777[/QUOTE]
    She was told to leave or she'd be banned as a vendor.  She still posts over on the Nest.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_2010-awards-nominations-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:385fe69f-69e6-4daa-ad58-991a5d9eb7b6Post:0950b3d1-c1d1-4634-a57f-e0230e9a7404">Re: 2010 Awards Nominations GO HERE!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2010 Awards Nominations GO HERE!! : She was told to leave or she'd be banned as a vendor.  She still posts over on the Nest.
    Posted by betrothed123[/QUOTE]

What was her deal? I remember something about soap and naked painted ladies. Is that the jist of it?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_2010-awards-nominations-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:385fe69f-69e6-4daa-ad58-991a5d9eb7b6Post:0950b3d1-c1d1-4634-a57f-e0230e9a7404">Re: 2010 Awards Nominations GO HERE!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2010 Awards Nominations GO HERE!! : She was told to leave or she'd be banned as a vendor.  She still posts over on the Nest.
    Posted by betrothed123[/QUOTE]

Is she still accosting small furry animals?
  • Options
    She made soap and had a face painting business, both of which she had blogs for that she linked here (clearly against TOS).  She probably is still accosting furry animals.  You could go over to the nest and ask her if you really want to know, though :)
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options

Having a soap and facepainting business is kind of genius. She can be all "HEY! Pay me to put this ugly shiit on your face!" and then a couple hours later, she can be all "HEY! Pay me to wash that ugly shiit off of your face". Genius.

• Options
    I think there's something sinister about face painting. Unless you're in a play, you shouldn't be painting your face.

Unless you have something to hide, that is.
  • Options
    I agree Jas. It is rather disturbing, unless you are a 5 year old.. or you have a couple teardrop tattoos you are trying to cover.
  • Options
    Also, the thought of using soap that was possibly made in someone's bathroom or basement skeeves me out.
  • Options
    The soap making thing reminds me of fight club. Do you think Larissa is in a Fight Club?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_2010-awards-nominations-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:385fe69f-69e6-4daa-ad58-991a5d9eb7b6Post:0504958a-a0f6-439a-bc2b-69d0dd94c73f">Re: 2010 Awards Nominations GO HERE!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Also, the thought of using soap that was possibly made in someone's bathroom or basement skeeves me out.
    Posted by staceytaylor0704[/QUOTE]
    I like to think she's running some sort of Fight Club.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_2010-awards-nominations-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:385fe69f-69e6-4daa-ad58-991a5d9eb7b6Post:b305ff6c-abb3-42e3-adcd-60b0fe33e4c0">Re: 2010 Awards Nominations GO HERE!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]The soap making thing reminds me of fight club. Do you think Larissa is in a Fight Club?
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]
    JINX!  You owe me a coke.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    Great minds, B. Great minds.
  • Options
    Best SB Wedding of 2010:  Blueyed or Reddy

Funniest SBer 2010: MIAF gets those subtle digs in that I always appreciate

SB Drama Llama of 2010: MC, but not because she tried to. Kiki for actually trying to stir up sh!t

Best SB Sarcasm Font 2010:Nebb, J&K and Betrothed

Biggest SB Douche Bag 2010: Callout Creator fer sher

Hottest SB Couple 2010: starmusica and her man, or Steph0871 and her man

Best SB Sigs of 2010: whoever had the singing shark and whoever had the ice tea/ice cube siggy--mara? I can't remember who they were, but I cracked up everytime

Best SB Troll of 2010: I never paid much attention, honestly

Best All Around New SB Reg 2010: Who is considered new? I'm kinda new, too so not sure how to chose that

Best All Around Old SB Reg 2010: J&K or M&M (lots of initials here!)
  • Options

Zippity had the ice cube/ice tea sig. I wish I was that witty.

• Options
    There are oh so many people who have not voted. Let's go people. Even if you have just one or two you want to vote for... go for it!!
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Best SB Wedding of 2010: AATB

Funniest SBer 2010: BLUE

SB Drama Llama of 2010: IM NOT TOO SURE ABOUT THIS ONE

Best SB Sarcasm Font 2010: BETHROTHED

Biggest SB Douche Bag 2010: TAMPONMARIE/FUTUREMRSTAY

Hottest SB Couple 2010: NATES ALWAYS HAS ADORABLE PICTURES UP

Best SB Sigs of 2010: NEBB

Best SB Troll of 2010: IM NOT AROUND FOR TROLLS

Best All Around New SB Reg 2010: I DON'T KNOW WHOS NEW BUT I THINK KW IS SUCH A DOLL

Best All Around Old SB Reg 2010: NEBB

EDIT: sorry Tay is a douchebag not a troll.. sadly shes real : /
  • Options
    I have a question. Since the rules were to only choose one name for each category, how will the votes be counted if someone picked more than one? Just curious.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_2010-awards-nominations-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:385fe69f-69e6-4daa-ad58-991a5d9eb7b6Post:fefb6170-6492-47be-b434-dc0f040c99d5">Re: Do you have grievances?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Do you have grievances? : Agreed. Don't we have enough open letter/I judge/Opinions threads all week long??
    Posted by MeaghanandMichael[/QUOTE]

Wow. A tk glitch that kept you on the same board!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_2010-awards-nominations-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:385fe69f-69e6-4daa-ad58-991a5d9eb7b6Post:5736fd6b-7af2-4a8a-a97b-e0369bc04a27">Re: 2010 Awards Nominations GO HERE!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2010 Awards Nominations GO HERE!! : That is a good question. I am going to go with the first name listed, so edit accordingly. However, judging from the names people are listing, it seems similar people are voted on for categories and will probably make it to the finals anyway even if they put that person as their second choice. We can adjust accordingly if we see huge discrepancies.
    Posted by MeaghanandMichael[/QUOTE]

Ah, ok that works. I just started wondering. It's what I do. It's science.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_2010-awards-nominations-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:385fe69f-69e6-4daa-ad58-991a5d9eb7b6Post:15b9345e-271b-41d3-a223-b35fcc25d4e9">Re: Do you have grievances?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Do you have grievances? : Wow. A tk glitch that kept you on the same board!
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

Whoa!! I just triple checked that too because I have these two threads open in different tabs, but I definitely didn't screw it up. Weeeooooweeeoooo
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_2010-awards-nominations-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:385fe69f-69e6-4daa-ad58-991a5d9eb7b6Post:ff43d3a0-0901-405d-b284-fc33e2c57015">Re: 2010 Awards Nominations GO HERE!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 2010 Awards Nominations GO HERE!! : Ah, ok that works. I just started wondering. It's what I do. It's science.
    Posted by LessThanZero[/QUOTE]

Totally fine as I wonder these things too. I just don't want it to get overly complicated and cut throat, right? ha!
  • Options
    Too late. I will cutabitch that ties with me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards