Snarky Brides
Options

Roll Call!

Who's here, whats for dinner?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Roll Call!

• Options
    Im here.  H and I are heading out to Verizon to get new phones.  Ours gave us a good 2 years but are pretty wonky now so its time for an upgrade.  We will probably grab something at the mall.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options

I have no idea what H is cooking, he said food.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_roll-call-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:3bc1bc97-09e4-4788-86ac-0977350421d8Post:9aad53ae-2313-4948-b22e-f5081d7397c4">Re: Roll Call!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Food is good, KD.  I'm taking the kids out, due to lack of motivation on my part, and I'm tired from work, and I just rode home on my bike and I'm hungry and I just want someone to bring me food.
    Posted by 1covejack[/QUOTE]

I hear ya Jackie. I went in an hour early today, so eating, shower and bed is looking like my evening. I think it smells like Jamaican Chicken Stew...yum.
  • Options
    We just had some delicious Hamburger Helper. Hope y'all have a delicious dinner.

Blue, what kind of phone are you going to get?
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_roll-call-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:3bc1bc97-09e4-4788-86ac-0977350421d8Post:fa36ee45-835b-4fc0-bb38-9334ff087efb">Re: Roll Call!</a>:
    [QUOTE]We just had some delicious Hamburger Helper. Hope y'all have a delicious dinner. Blue, what kind of phone are you going to get?
    Posted by RachelBFMD[/QUOTE]

I havent had HH in years, I kind of miss it.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_roll-call-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:3bc1bc97-09e4-4788-86ac-0977350421d8Post:8d4d367a-b026-4b4a-b8a5-f6fdbd0c7e48">Re: Roll Call!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Roll Call! : I havent had HH in years, I kind of miss it.
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

<div>We make it all the time. It's cheap and easy. I do look forward to the day when I have the time and money to cook from scratch on a regular basis. </div>
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_roll-call-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:3bc1bc97-09e4-4788-86ac-0977350421d8Post:2cfbb2f2-140f-4aa6-8517-581822ae554d">Re: Roll Call!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just got home from my fitting. It fits yay! And they sent twice as many appliques in the replacement set so it sparkles even more. I think I am officially excited. I have no idea what's for dinner yet. As long as I don't have to cook it I don't care.
    Posted by Dot Dash[/QUOTE]

So glad you got your dress taken care of Dot. Maybe you can relax a little bit now.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_roll-call-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:3bc1bc97-09e4-4788-86ac-0977350421d8Post:2cfbb2f2-140f-4aa6-8517-581822ae554d">Re: Roll Call!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just got home from my fitting. It fits yay! And they sent twice as many appliques in the replacement set so it sparkles even more. I think I am officially excited. I have no idea what's for dinner yet. As long as I don't have to cook it I don't care.
    Posted by Dot Dash[/QUOTE]

<div>That's so exciting, yay! Congrats!</div>
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Good Evening!

I just got home from dinner out with the niece and now I'm scoping out mountain hikes online.  I've found some good ones (thanks to some knottie suggestions) and am contemplating whether I'm trying to take on too much.  I can handle grade 3 & 4 but have to take it slow at higher elevations thanks to wonky asthma-ish lungs, My H has no lung problems but refuses to climb or even do anything that requires tie-off, but I am addicted to mountain tops.  I'm sure I could to Pike's peak if I went slow and steady after a few days of altitude acclimation.. but whether it'd kill my H i cannot be sure.  He's never been a sport guy.  I'm just thrilled that he's trying to do decent hikes with me,  But if the ascent sucked majorly, it could put him off future trips altogether.  decisions, decisions.
  • Options
    Great news Dot! Send me pictures if you have any. Today marks one month left and I'm feeling calmer than I expected. I wish I had a fast forward button though.
  • Options
    Dot that is so exciting! I still have a while to go and I ordered my dress a couple months ago but I'm kind of missing it already. 

FI is out tonight so I "splurged" and ordered in. All I wanted in life was garlic bread with cheese. It was delicious. Now I'm being lazy, watching Big Brother. 

• Options
    I'm around. I made mac n cheese and haddock, it was good. It was different Haddock then I'm use too.

Dot- That's great. It's getting so close. Happy for you, and that it's all finally coming together.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I'm here.
    Doing dishes, laundry, packing, and cramming in as many dictations as I can before tomorrow morning. Dinner will likely be leftovers. Whatever is quick and easy.
  • Options
    I always feel late to the party...

Congrats on your fitting Dot!

I had a lean cuisine and a luna bar for dinner because I had a program for work at 6:30, so I ate early and had easy food. I also just ate two snack packs of Ritz Bits cheese crackers. I'm so healthy *eye roll*.
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    H is cutting up some tomatoes so i can make him some spaghuetti and meatballs :D meanwhile I can rest a bit...will probably end up watching a movie.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_roll-call-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:3bc1bc97-09e4-4788-86ac-0977350421d8Post:fa36ee45-835b-4fc0-bb38-9334ff087efb">Re: Roll Call!</a>:
    [QUOTE]We just had some delicious Hamburger Helper. Hope y'all have a delicious dinner. Blue, what kind of phone are you going to get?
    Posted by RachelBFMD[/QUOTE]

I got the Droid Razr Maxx. I love it already.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_roll-call-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:3bc1bc97-09e4-4788-86ac-0977350421d8Post:f3448899-4a0e-466f-bd6e-819bd5d87bff">Re: Roll Call!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Roll Call! : I got the Droid Razr Maxx. I love it already.
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]

<div>Good choice. Android phones are awesome. </div>
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards