Snarky Brides
Options

I am powerless...

Re: I am powerless...

• Options
    I'm still stuck on the idea that there is such a thing as cookie salad.
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Options
    Cew - I could do a cage match but I think a sword fight would be more entertaining.  I can't even read correctly today so my swinging a sword could be interesting.
    panther
  • Options
    Yes, I'll happily get back to the cookie salad. 

You're in Wisconsin now, Sarah, you may as well get used to all sorts of things counting as "salad" - jello, cookies, marshmallows & whipped cream & nuts... if it's not meat or potatoes, it's "salad." 
  • Options
    IS COOKIE SALAD TASTY?!?! This is important.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_am-powerless?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:3f46e841-6331-45ba-8542-91f450a56283Post:c4c6be2e-40be-4142-8c4c-911eb1460d58">Re: I am powerless...</a>:
    [QUOTE]IS COOKIE SALAD TASTY?!?! This is important.
    Posted by MarriedInAFever[/QUOTE]

Yes, inquiring minds need to know.  I have an image in my head right now of chocolate chip cookies mixed up with mayo and that does not sound very appetizing.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Thanks for that missy - lol, no, that's not me.

I'm just an idiot.
    panther
  • Options
    Ok, so, obviously cookies and mayo - no.  It's more like a sweet mixture of vanilla pudding and whipped cream, I think. 
    panther
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_am-powerless?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:3f46e841-6331-45ba-8542-91f450a56283Post:99716d47-d9a7-45d0-9fee-297fa6203cc4">Re: I am powerless...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes, I'll happily get back to the cookie salad.  You're in Wisconsin now, Sarah, you may as well get used to all sorts of things counting as "salad" - jello, cookies, marshmallows & whipped cream & nuts... if it's not meat or potatoes, it's "salad." 
    Posted by ohwhynot[/QUOTE]

Haha awesome. If I start talking in a Wisonsin accent, though, I'll know it's time to move back east. :)
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Options
    I'm cool with everything except the oranges. I'm confused and not sure how this can be good. But I'm open to the idea. Because I like cookies.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_am-powerless?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:3f46e841-6331-45ba-8542-91f450a56283Post:2233f5eb-347b-46ce-802e-ef80064047fa">Re: I am powerless...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ok, so, obviously cookies and mayo - no.  It's more like a sweet mixture of vanilla pudding and whipped cream, I think. 
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

So it's like "Dirt" which is oreos, chocolate pudding and whipped cream but with fudge stripe cookies?  That would be delish.
  • Options
    Sorry, AATB, I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt but there's no way that was a reading comprehension fail. You totally outed yourself and shouldn't even bother trying to backtrack.
  • Options
    Meh, whatever.  Like I say - not much I can do about it.

I just feel bad for this poor girl.  Now when she posts something somewhere you guys are going to think she's me. 
    panther
  • Options
    Yeah, I know.

Seriously - I already feel stupid.  We can beat this dead horse as long as you want...
    panther
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_am-powerless?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:3f46e841-6331-45ba-8542-91f450a56283Post:8c7b6cf1-adbd-44ca-9773-a519aa637ae2">Re: I am powerless...</a>:
    [QUOTE]You also knew a long time ago that * = a page. As AATB, of course. <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_allaboutthebenjamin" rel="nofollow">http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_allaboutthebenjamin</a>
    Posted by BecW2be[/QUOTE]
    Bec FTW.  I knew AATB had responded to a page directed at her before but was way too lazy to attempt to find it.

AATB, you'd seriously be better off owning up to it.  When you do that people eventually let it drop and move on.  At this point you're never going to be allowed to forget it.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    If it looks like a dead horse and smells like a dead horse...it probably is a dead horse.  Just saying...

1st pic of us together. Apparently I thought something was funny.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ~Holly and Jeff~
    image 232 Made the cut! image 96 Ready to party!
    image 44 Have better things to do!
    image 92 Are going to cause me to have a stroke!
  • Options
    Come on, AATB. Don't start pretending like Didalittlejig is real now. That's even more ridiculous. Like, there is a girl named Fox Trot who joined TK two days ago and is marrying Tango this year.

You should have just responded to the hot mess like, "Oh. Sh!t. Yeah. I'm ousted. Whatev, betches!" You would've been made fun of for awhile, but maybe not forever.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_am-powerless?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:3f46e841-6331-45ba-8542-91f450a56283Post:154c9b10-ff18-4b16-b935-eaa17d3f4aed">Re: I am powerless...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I am powerless... : Bec FTW.  I knew AATB had responded to a page directed at her before but was way too lazy to attempt to find it. AATB, you'd seriously be better off owning up to it.  When you do that people eventually let it drop and move on.  At this point you're never going to be allowed to forget it.
    Posted by betrothed123[/QUOTE]

Seriously if I could own up to it I would, except if I confess that I am this girl - and she continues to post around here, we both look like one idiot.  I checked out her bio and she's brand spanking new - like, as of this weekend - so I mean she's going to be around here and posting and whatnot and she's not going to know what you're talking about when you tell her that she needs to quit being an AE.
    panther
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_am-powerless?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:3f46e841-6331-45ba-8542-91f450a56283Post:3c87869a-923e-4210-b432-1b7e84a7a6a9">Re: I am powerless...</a>:
    [QUOTE]If it looks like a dead horse and smells like a dead horse...it probably is a dead horse.  Just saying...
    Posted by hd7694[/QUOTE]
    But this horse hasn't yet died.  AATB just wishes it was dead.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_am-powerless?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:3f46e841-6331-45ba-8542-91f450a56283Post:e0bbac79-5819-4bb0-8ff1-f99f12024b89">Re: I am powerless...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I am powerless... : Seriously if I could own up to it I would, except if I confess that I am this girl - and she continues to post around here, we both look like one idiot.  I checked out her bio and she's brand spanking new - like, as of this weekend - so I mean she's going to be around here and posting and whatnot and she's not going to know what you're talking about when you tell her that she needs to quit being an AE.
    At least this ridiculousness is somewhat amusing.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_am-powerless?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:3f46e841-6331-45ba-8542-91f450a56283Post:e0bbac79-5819-4bb0-8ff1-f99f12024b89">Re: I am powerless...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I am powerless... : Seriously if I could own up to it I would, except if I confess that I am this girl - and she continues to post around here, we both look like one idiot.  I checked out her bio and she's brand spanking new - like, as of this weekend - so I mean she's going to be around here and posting and whatnot and she's not going to know what you're talking about when you tell her that she needs to quit being an AE.

Well, hopefully she won't be Norwegian and she can figure out from that E post that she should create a new username.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_am-powerless?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:3f46e841-6331-45ba-8542-91f450a56283Post:cfd971be-c377-45bf-9c3a-75f19ad634d4">Re: I am powerless...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I am powerless... : But this horse hasn't yet died.  AATB just wishes it was dead.

I was just responding to AATB saying that we could just keep beating a dead horse.  I read the thread on E.  I definately thought she outed herself.  I actually laughed out loud!
    ~Holly and Jeff~
  • Options
    Oh it's a riot.

panther
  • Options
    DALJ is NOT real, dude. That is for sure.

Look, if you don't fess up, you're going to have to mail cookie salad to all of us. Do you realize how much postage that will be? And you're going to have to pack some dry ice. It sounds like it's best served cold.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_am-powerless?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:3f46e841-6331-45ba-8542-91f450a56283Post:6cd77b68-06b4-4038-a504-64b8ba813ec8">Re: I am powerless...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I am powerless... : Well, hopefully she won't be Norwegian and she can figure out from that E post that she should create a new username.
    Posted by BecW2be[/QUOTE]

I hope so too... lol I feel so bad
    panther
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_am-powerless?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:3f46e841-6331-45ba-8542-91f450a56283Post:08fdf129-740e-4b05-aa2d-e323534484c6">Re: I am powerless...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I am powerless... : I was just responding to AATB saying that we could just keep beating a dead horse.  I read the thread on E.  I definately thought she outed herself.  I actually laughed out loud!
    Posted by hd7694[/QUOTE]
    Ah sorry.  My bad.  I misread your statement.  I thought you were trying to get us to lay off of AATB.

Bec- I think I just died.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_am-powerless?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:3f46e841-6331-45ba-8542-91f450a56283Post:ca7b4b7e-9cc9-45cc-ba23-997346ac809f">Re: I am powerless...</a>:
    [QUOTE]DALJ is NOT real, dude. That is for sure. Look, if you don't fess up, you're going to have to mail cookie salad to all of us. Do you realize how much postage that will be? And you're going to have to pack some dry ice. It sounds like it's best served cold.
    Posted by MarriedInAFever[/QUOTE]

It is best served cold.  But I'm a fecking journalist, I can't afford dry ice!

I don't think she's real either... but she's not me.  If you want me to be her, you can think that I'm her.  Or I can put the dry ice on my credit card and suck it up.
    panther
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_am-powerless?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:3f46e841-6331-45ba-8542-91f450a56283Post:8808f291-63b6-4f13-8f34-39f746123230">Re: I am powerless...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I am powerless... : Ah sorry.  My bad.  I misread your statement.  I thought you were trying to get us to lay off of AATB. Bec- I think I just died.

No, I guess I probably worded it wrong.  What I meant was, if DALJ looked like AATB's AE then it probably is.  Please don't lay off, I am highly entertained right now!
    ~Holly and Jeff~
  • Options
    Good to know.  We will continue now :)
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards