Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Fairytale Manor in Frisco

Hello! I am new to the boards, and have just started the wonderful process of wedding planning! As I was looking through the Knot at venues I came across the Fairytale Manor in Frisco. I went to their website and it looks and sounds wonderful but I was wondering if anyone had personal experiences with this venue? Thanks for your help!

Re: Fairytale Manor in Frisco

• Options
    dana&scottLdana&scottL member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to check it out next week.  It has some great reviews and the lady I spoke with was very nice and helpful.  Hopefully we like it!  Boo on the road construction issue though!Also, it sounds like they book pretty fast.  They supposedly didn't have any of the dates I was interested in.
  • Options
    abrde2babrde2b member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My wedding is going to be at the Fairy Tale Manor on September 13th. Everybody is ready to help you plan an event to remember. I do believe it's a place where dreams come true! It's a beautiful room with a very pretty stage area. There are all the chairs, tables, table cloths, overlays, and centerpieces. Not to mention tea-lights and votives. There will a meeting a month before the wedding for trial floor plan and to firm up set up for wedding. I am very excited about having a coordinator and a assistant. You usually pay a lot to have both of those. As you can tell, I am a very excited bride. MML McKinney tx
  • Options
    I was married at fairy tale manor last April and I loved them. The staff is absolutely wonderful and truly willing to do whatever necessary to make your day the best it could be.  If I could redo everything I would absolutely use them again hands down.  If you do use them I highly recommend using their suggested bartender as he was amazing.  The only thing I had even a slight problem with is their contract states on vendors on the premises have to wear all black which I think is stupid.  They tried to reach out to my vendors to tell them so and I had to advise this was against my wishes.  I trusted all my vendors to be professional adults and be able to dress themselves.  For all that they did for me and that being my only minor complaint I would say they did fabulous.  I included my wedding wire review below as well.

If you have any specific questions let me know.

I truly cannot say enough great things about FTM and the staff. Every step of the way they are so accommodating and helpful. It doesn’t matter if you have 5 questions or 50 you are never bothering them. They went WAY above and beyond for me on multiple occasions because they knew we didn’t have a ton of family in town to help with decorations. The venue looked spectacular and exceeded every expectation. They have so many staff that are there for whatever you need we forgot food coloring for blue water so they offered to go pick some up, Matts button fell off his tux so they got us a sewing kit and I could go on but you get the point. Tom and Trina really want your day to be a dream come true and they do everything in there power to ensure it happens. They are a slightly higher price point but you honestly get so much with that price including piece of mind that it is more than worth it!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards