Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Re: B&M Monday!!

• Options
    appletango85appletango85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hate hate hate writing papers. *headdesk* At least it's done and is in the editing phase. But it was a nightmare. One more week of this class! Woohoo!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's Monday.  And it's cloudy.  I wish I was home taking my dog for a walk and run instead of here..where I have the longest days of my life.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got zero sleep last night.  I've been at work for almost 2 hours and I want to poke my eyes out already.  I'm the only one here (besides my boss in the back) so I guess I am in charge!!
  • Options
    rcpm44rcpm44 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I burnt my finger this weekend doing stupid stuff for the wedding. Blah on you wedding!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am very tired today. My daughter stayed up until 1130 last night just smiling away and laughing. It was so cute but now I am tired. The moment was priceless though. We saw a few venues and I am having a hard time choosing between them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We had fire ants invade our house yesterday.  First they were in our close cabinet, and they bit me when I put a pair of pajama pants on.  Yea, I literally had ants in my pants.Then later they were in the food pantry.  We bought some stuff to put around the house, but it's raining, so we can't put it out today : (.I have to work at a conference in grapevine all weekend, so I'll end up working 12 days straight. yuck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I somehow GAINED 2 lbs doing Weight Watchers this week. I weighed myself yesterday afternoon and was **3, which is fine, because I normally way 2-3 pounds more in the afternoon. I was all excited and woke up this morning to do the official weigh in and was **4. Granted, I didn't eat amazing this week, but I stayed within my points, and I worked out 5 days last week hard (28 Activity Points!) I'm hoping I'm just retaining water, so I refuse to track that weight until tomorrow morning. UGH. Sometimes I just hate my body. It seems  no matter what I do, I cant get rid of the weight. I've only lost 4 lbs in 6 weeks! When I did WW the first time around, I had lost 10 in that amount of time, and I was NOT exercising. That was long, but I'm grateful for B&M Monday today. Anybody have any advice or having similar issues? Misery loves company...
    Click Here for Bio Image and video hosting by TinyPic Married June 12, 2010!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    *Weigh 2-3 pounds more. Embarassing typo
  • Options
    rcpm44rcpm44 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Marissa, I know when my monthly friend comes I ALWAYS gain weight. That being said, the following week is usually a good week. Keep this in mind and don't get discouraged! You'll get to where you want to be!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Renee--unfortunately I cant blame it on that. I did eat salty food last night, though.
  • Options
    rcpm44rcpm44 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well, shoot! Sometimes we just have bad weeks. What is important is that you don't let it get you down. Keep tracking and counting points. I'm a firm believer of just "buying" into the whole idea of ww will help you along.
  • Options
    juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Let's try this again (stupid Knot)....It's the time.  Yuck....Due to being so worried about Sally, I didn't sleep well on Saturday night and made myself sick.  I slept better last night but trying to coral her this morning was extremely difficult.  She cried in her cage almost the whole way over and the whole way back.  I love my two cats but they make things like this so difficult.School starts again in a month.  Sigh....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Alyssa- We had ants really bad this year and we got the pentagon looking "bait" things and this liquid...the liquid stuff worked WONDERS!!!  Haven't had any ants since.  If you are interested let me know and I will find out what it is.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Someone came into our garage when we were inside the house and grabbed my husband's laptop w/bag and new external hard drive out of his car. I thought my neighborhood was better than that...no more leaving the garage unattended. A guy in a truck pulled out in front of me while I was going at least 40 and had the nerve to honk back at me when I honked at him. I hate people today.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's time for our Mid year reviews...and I really could care less.  I just feel like it's so pointless.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am so tired of our company sending out surveys about changes...either way I dont think anything will change. It just seems pointless especially when they are 50 questions long or more!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's a Monday I don't want to be at work I would rather be at home doing some much needed wedding stuff or sleeping. I really hope that it rains all day so when I get off at 2 I can go home and take an afternoon nap. There is nothing like sleeping when it is raining Saving money sucks when it keeps you from doing things on the weekend.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    /cs/ks/user/default.aspx?UserName=shortgirltx','_blank','toolbar=0,location=0,directories=0,status=0,menubar=0,copyhistory=0,width=990,height=700,scrollbars=1,resizable=1' )">shortgirltx - If the stuff that we bought doesn't work then I'll definitely want to know what you used : )
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh and that should be *couldn't  care less.  It's a Monday and everything is annoying me, including myself.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have another one...I am tired of family members telling me how "they wouldn't have a wedding instead they would spend the money on a house!" Ok well that is your opinion. I don't see it that way. To me I would rather celebrate a big step in our lives and save up for a house later. Plus this would be the first time I would have a huge party since I did not have a 15 or a sweet 16. So leave me alone! k? Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Someone came into our garage when we were inside the house and grabbed my husband's laptop w/bag and new external hard drive out of his carThat sucks. It's been happening in our neighborhood too. I'm terrified of someone stealing my work laptop--I cant imagine that would go over well as an intern.
  • Options
    tnickel06tnickel06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a test on thursday that I have NO motivation to study for. And I have to do well because in this class, we only have a midterm and final, which gives no wiggle room. I emailed 3 vendors last week all on the same day, regarding when we will meet them. So far only one has responded and we aren't even going to be meeting for a month.  Another said we are meeting tomorrow and she hasn't confirmed. I know it's busy, but it can't be that bad.
  • Options
    almoyoalmoyo member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My basset tried sooooo hard to escape from the yard last week that she now has a big gash on her shoulder. I've been playing nurse in hopes that she doesn't get an infection. My wedding band still isn't finished to my liking.
  • Options
    almoyoalmoyo member
    edited December 2011
    Also, it really irks me that they have changed me to officially being a nestie without my consent. Married ladies-- have you noticed that when you click on your name, you get a Nest bio instead of the old Knot bio? This is a new development.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon and while it's nice to get off work early, I still am not a fan of the doctors. My dog has been spoiled with my parents the past week, and I think she's been protesting since we brought her home yesterday even though my parents used the same dry food. I think it's cause they cut up real chicken for her and I just use the wet dog food.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Almoyo--your sig pic is the best ever.
  • Options
    appletango85appletango85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    tnickel - I have a test to study for tomorrow but this Harry Potter paper has sucked what little motivation I had left out of me lol Thankfully, there is only one more week of this class and then I have 2 weeks before dance rehearsals start back up which will make my schedule crazy again.  Which means I will have 2 weeks to do a ton of wedidng projects lolWHY oh WHY am I still peeling THREE weeks after the sunburn. Just my legs too! Frustrating!!
  • Options
    almoyoalmoyo member
    edited December 2011
    Cherrrrrylllllll,Thanks. It's my first contest entry on here, so I wanted to get creative.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wish I worked from home every day.  I hate driving in traffic to work and setting in a cub and catching colds from the 100 others that work in this area since the air is so recylced and there is no ventilation.  I also need to make more money.  I took an 8K paycut for this job after I got laid off. :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We also had ants this morning!!  (Thankfully, not fire ants.)  Last week they invaded the neighboring apartment and I thought we were lucky that we just got a few in our bathroom.  This morning they were in the closet all over my clothes.  Hopefully maintenance can come take care of them soon. Otherwise, surprisingly little to complain about today.  We went to a wedding in St. Louis and had a blast!  It's nice to be on the guest side of things.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards