Snarky Brides

Kleinfeld Giveaway Day 2

Ok Knotties, it is day 2 of our giveaways! Today we will be giving away the “Just Say Yes” T-Shirt! Perfect for fans of the show, Brides, or really anyone who can’t wait to say yes! 3 winners will be picked at random.

Answer these questions to enter:

How many dresses did you try on before saying yes??

Who came to try on dresses with you?

Giveaway details:  Answer the questions on this board and be automatically entered to win one of 3 “Off the Market” tees. Contest will run from Tuesday, August 28th at 10:00am EST to Friday, August  31st at 11:59pm. Winners must live within the United States.

Have you checked out The Kleinfeld Bridal Shop yet? http://shop.kleinfeldbridal.com/

Photobucket

Re: Kleinfeld Giveaway Day 2

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_kleinfeld-giveaway-day-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:4549fc08-6960-4d6d-bc01-f8abf30753bfPost:7b737ff9-4827-4da4-a4e7-339f58ec291d">Kleinfeld Giveaway Day 2</a>: I have not said Yes to a dress yet, still looking. My bestfriends went with me to try on dresses.

[QUOTE]Ok Knotties, it is day 2 of our giveaways! Today we will be giving away the “Just Say Yes” T-Shirt! Perfect for fans of the show, Brides, or really anyone who can’t wait to say yes ! 3 winners will be picked at random.   Answer these questions to enter: How many dresses did you try on before saying yes?? Who came to try on dresses with you? Giveaway details :   Answer the questions on this board and be automatically entered to win one of 3 “Off the Market” tees. Contest will run from Tuesday, August 28th at 10:00am EST to Friday, August   31st at 11:59pm. Winners must live within the United States. Have you checked out The Kleinfeld Bridal Shop yet? <a href="http://shop.kleinfeldbridal.com/" rel="nofollow">http://shop.kleinfeldbridal.com/</a>
    Posted by Knot Lili[/QUOTE]
  • I tried on about 50 dresses before I found mine! It took nearly 5 months to find... I was driving my mom nuts with driving all over the state to find boutiques with different brands.  Then I found my dress, at a beautiful little boutique in San Fransicso. It was love at firs sight :] as soon as I tried it on I started crying, I just new it was the one for me :]

• I tried on about about four dresses before I found my dress. I brought my mom, sister and my uncle same to try on dresses.
  • <div><p style="background-color:#ffffff;border:0px;margin:0px;outline:0px;padding:0px;vertical-align:baseline;font-family:Arial;" class="MsoNormal"><strong style="background-color:transparent;border:0px;margin:0px;outline:0px;padding:0px;vertical-align:baseline;">How many dresses did you try on before saying yes??</strong><span style="background-color:transparent;border:0px;margin:0px;outline:0px;padding:0px;vertical-align:baseline;"> Four</span></p><p style="background-color:#ffffff;border:0px;margin:0px;outline:0px;padding:0px;vertical-align:baseline;font-family:Arial;" class="MsoNormal"><strong style="background-color:transparent;border:0px;margin:0px;outline:0px;padding:0px;vertical-align:baseline;">Who came to try on dresses with you? </strong><span style="background-color:transparent;border:0px;margin:0px;outline:0px;padding:0px;vertical-align:baseline;">My mother</span></p></div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_kleinfeld-giveaway-day-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:4549fc08-6960-4d6d-bc01-f8abf30753bfPost:7b737ff9-4827-4da4-a4e7-339f58ec291d">Kleinfeld Giveaway Day 2</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ok Knotties, it is day 2 of our giveaways! Today we will be giving away the “Just Say Yes” T-Shirt! Perfect for fans of the show, Brides, or really anyone who can’t wait to say yes ! 3 winners will be picked at random.   Answer these questions to enter: How many dresses did you try on before saying yes?? Who came to try on dresses with you? Giveaway details :   Answer the questions on this board and be automatically entered to win one of 3 “Off the Market” tees. Contest will run from Tuesday, August 28th at 10:00am EST to Friday, August   31st at 11:59pm. Winners must live within the United States. Have you checked out The Kleinfeld Bridal Shop yet? <a href="http://shop.kleinfeldbridal.com/" rel="nofollow">http://shop.kleinfeldbridal.com/</a>
    Posted by Knot Lili[/QUOTE]
  • How many dresses did you try on before saying yes??

*I tried on four.

*My mother and sister

• One!

My future mother and sister-in-law.
  • How many dresses did you try on before saying yes?? About 12

Who came to try on dresses with you? My sister (MOH), Neice, Friend, and of course, Mom

• I tried on more than 20 dresses.  About 12 the first time I went, with my future MIL and 2 future SILs, then another 8 or so when I went with 2 very close friends! Then I found the perfect dress, and I knew that was it because I didn't want to take it off!
  • I tried on 10 dresses - 5 at each store I went to before saying yes.  The people that came with me: my maid of honor, my good friend and bridesmaid, and my reverend :)
  • In Response to Kleinfeld Giveaway Day 2:

I tried on 5 dresses before saying yes to my Monique Lhullier <3.  It was just my Mom and I :)

I went to 3 stores and tried on about 20 dresses before saying yes. My search only lasted about 2 weekends, if you don't count all the time I spent looking at different designers' websites :)

My mom came with me to the first 2 stores. My mom & future sis-in-law came to the third store where I found my dress!

• I tried on about 30 dresses with my mom and my grandma! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • i tried on 6 dresses then found the perfect one for me. My mom, best friend, mother in law, sister in law, her daughter and my son all went. pretty perfect day :)
  • In Response to Kleinfeld Giveaway Day 2:

I tried on 10 dresses before saying yes to my beautiful Paloma Blanca gown and mantilla veil.  It was just me and my Mom shopping.

• I tried on about 50 dresses before I finally found my dress! And I brought my bridesmaids with me and my mom. But when I finally found my dres it was just me and my mom!
  • I actually just found my dress this weekend and went to 4 stores and tried on about 10 or so dresses at each store so probably close to 50 dresses before I found the one. Felt good to finally say yes! My mom, future mother in law, my older sister matron of honor and one of my friends bridesmaids came shopping with me. Was so thankful to have them all there and be part of the experiance. Couldn't have made the decision without them!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_kleinfeld-giveaway-day-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:4549fc08-6960-4d6d-bc01-f8abf30753bfPost:7b737ff9-4827-4da4-a4e7-339f58ec291d">Kleinfeld Giveaway Day 2</a>:
    Posted by Knot Lili[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div><strong> How many dresses did you try on before saying yes??</strong> I think I tried on 10 at the most.</div><div><strong>Who came to try on dresses with you?  </strong>My mom, matron of honor, and future mother in law
    </div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
                      Two stores and 11 dresses!

My Mom! We kept out dress hunting as a special Mother  daughter    adventure!

• lori&jordanlori&jordan member
    First Comment
    edited August 2012
    I tried on between 20 and 30 dresses. I went to two stores. The first time I took my mom, 2 sisters, future mother in law, and future sister in law. The second time I went I just took my mom and two sisters.
  • 10 dresses total , 3 different stores. At the 3rd store it was one I picked from a rack and knew it was perfect , the one!!!!
  • Tried on 3 dresses before saying yes to the dress My maid of honor came with me to try on dresses
  • zandkknightzandkknight member
    First Comment
    edited August 2012

How many dresses did you try on before saying yes?

I haven't actually said yes to a dress yet, but I'm pretty sure I know which one I'm going to get (found it 2 days ago).  So far, I've probably tried on about 30 dresses.

My mom is the only person who I've brought to every appointment. I brought my matron of honor back to one store to show her a couple dresses I had already tried on and knew I liked, and 2 of my other bridesmaids came to one appointment.

• It was the first dress. I tried on a dozen more to be sure it wasn't just my first dress making me feel that way. It was the one for me. . . And it was only me and my sister. A great bonding moment.
  • I haven't started dress shopping just yet, but I know I'll try on more than one dress Kiss My mom and sister will be coming with me on every dress shopping excursion!
  • I tried on around 4 or 5 dresses before I said yes to the dress.  It was my first appointment, at the first store I tried.  Much easier than I thought it would be!!  I had my mom, grandmother, and 4 of my bridesmaids with me.  Best experience ever!!!
  • Cvictor1Cvictor1 member
    First Comment
    edited August 2012

How many dresses did you try on before saying yes?? I tried on 5

Who came to try on dresses with you? My two daughters!  And we got their dresses the same day!

• I went to 2 places and tried on about 15 before I said yes to the dress! My mom, maid of honor and one of my bridesmaids came with me the the first place, and just my mom and maid of honor came to the second. It was at the second place that I found my dress, and I can't wait til it actually comes in!
  • I looked online and decided on two dresses I really liked, and those were the two I ended up trying on... I went with my mom only.
  • I tried on about 15 dresses and my mom and daughter came with me.
  • I actually ended up buying the very first dress I tried on!  I had shopped online looking at different dresses and styles and knew I had to try on this particular one.  I called everywhere around me looking for it and finally found it.  I brought 2 of my sisters with me and once I put it on and immediately had to say Yes to the Dress!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards