Snarky Brides
Options

Creepiest elevator ride ever.

So, there is the old man that works in IT here. He's from some eastern European country and he has an accent that makes him sound like Dracula. Normally, I love the way he talks. But not today.

He walks into work at the same time I do. We get on the elevator and he just stares at me. It's not in a 'I'm attracted to you kind of way'. It's more of a 'I want to eat your kidney with a nice chianti and fava beans kind of way'.

I tried to make small talk, but he didn't even respond. Just kept staring. Then, the elevator reaches the floor that I am going to and it just sits there. It felt like 5 hours, but I think it was more like 20 seconds.

I've been shaking off the creepies ever since. Yuck.

Re: Creepiest elevator ride ever.

• Options

Creepy! Sorry Cew! That does sound kinda hilarious though.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Ewww that's not fun.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Gross!  At least he didn't fart...elevator farts always make things more uncomfortable.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Are you sure it wasn't a "I vant to suck your blood" kind of stare?
  • Options
    I totally thought there was going to be a fart in there somewhere.  Bummer.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_creepiest-elevator-ride-ever?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:486ff64a-fb1a-48bc-8296-118d52b1b640Post:d619198f-54a2-455e-b60a-6925d4a4fadf">Re: Creepiest elevator ride ever.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Gross!  At least he didn't fart...elevator farts always make things more uncomfortable.
    Posted by dmiller9274[/QUOTE]

Here it is, heels!
  • Options
    Elevators are awkward. 
  • Options
    No farts. Elevator farts are truly horrible. I think I would have preferred an elevator fart to this, though.
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    I feel like were going to find out later he went on a rampage before work or something.
  • Options
    I could imagine that being FI's dad. He grew up in the Transylvania region of Romania. He's never been creepy to me, but I can see how other people would get that vibe from him. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    That is incredibly creepy - but you paint such a vivid picture when you say 'I want to eat your kidney with a nice chianti and fava beans kind of way,' that actually made me laugh out loud a little :)

There is an intern in our office who will be in a little later and he creeps me the eff out - I always catch him staring at me at my desk, and if we're in the control room at the same time he's always blatantly staring at my boobs.  Creepy little creeper.
    panther
  • Options
    :S  I'm creeped out, did he have this kind of a stare?

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • Options
    Yes! That was the exact stare!
  • Options

Elevators are horrible. Exactly why I carry pepper spray!

• Options
    Ahh!! Maybe he really wanted a stare down contest with you in the elevator :O

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • Options
    Maybe he had really bad gas? And he didn't want to talk becuase he was afraid he might laugh and fart on accident.  Cause elevator farts really are awkward.
  • Options
    sgrlsgrl member
    First Comment
    awkward
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards