Snarky Brides
Options

Would you wear white pants to a wedding

To a "pretty casual" wedding? White pants, gold sequins cami and a black short sleeved blazer?
panther

Re: Would you wear white pants to a wedding

• Options
    Yes.  That sounds super cute.  
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Yes, I see no problem here. Cute!
  • Options
    Sounds cute. I'd never wear white pants personally though because I drop stuff on myself all the time. I'm a big fan of the blazer though.
    June 16, 2012
  • Options
    Do you have a pic of the outfit? I'd love to see. What shoes will you wear?
  • Options
    No I don't have a pic. The pants are editor cut from Express and the cami and blazer are from Express too. Either nude or black wedge shoes I think.
    panther
  • Options
    I personally wouldn't because they would be filthy by the time I got to the car, but if you can keep them clean then I don't see an issue. Go for it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_would-you-wear-white-pants-to-a-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:493e0861-534d-499d-8159-2d38aa9db63bPost:aca07b6c-9ce7-4171-acc8-086ade5b7180">Re:Would you wear white pants to a wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]No I don't have a pic. The pants are editor cut from Express and the cami and blazer are from Express too. Either nude or black wedge shoes I think.
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]
    I think nude would be so cute and different! I say go for it and then post a pic of the results. I am intrigued by this outfit.
  • Options
    Haha intrigued ricks ; you are cute. I have worn the blazer and gold top with black pants for work before and the middle aged guys in the office think its funny because I'm so "sparkly" for the radio lol. I wear the blazer on tv sometimes but depending on what I wear it with its either professional or fun. I just wasnt sure of the pants.
    panther
  • Options
    I love white pants and I love nude heels and sparkly so yes, I can't wait to see you all put together.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_would-you-wear-white-pants-to-a-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:493e0861-534d-499d-8159-2d38aa9db63bPost:069ae574-d161-468a-8101-6fd222917a3f">Re: Would you wear white pants to a wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]I personally wouldn't because they would be filthy by the time I got to the car, but if you can keep them clean then I don't see an issue. Go for it!
    Posted by SarahPLiz[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>This is me, too. But the outfit sounds awesome! </div>
  • Options
    Definitely. Sounds adorable. 
  • Options
    Absolutely.  That definitely sounds like an outfit I would wear to a wedding.
  • Options
    Post a pic so we can ohhhh and ahhhh over you!

Outfit sounds adorable!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Wow! I wore that very outfit with a silvery top to a wedding five years ago (long sleeve jacket). Go for it!
  • Options
    I vote yes! And I also vote for the nude heels. :) Sounds really cute.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards