Snarky Brides
Options

Secret Santa Showdown

124»

Re: Secret Santa Showdown

• Options
    I'm cranky.  My SS hasn't revealed themself yet.....
  • Options
    Thank you KD! :))

I had COKristi. I wish it had been morecreative, but you were so hard to shop for! :p I hope you got a lot of use out of it though. :))
  • Options
    WHO HAD APROVE?

And a big thank you to M&M for organizing this!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_secret-santa-showdown?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:4af8c6aa-5388-49ab-912b-d1c307abf27ePost:5dda3da3-e7cb-4469-8d45-468551dbfa0f">Re: Secret Santa Showdown</a>:
    [QUOTE]I hope Sooks liked her stuff! I had to ship hers directly so that she would get it on time.
    Posted by ricksang[/QUOTE]

I loved it!  I didn't get a chance to take a pic and AW on here, but Ang got me a compact changing pad for Em and adorable socks for her tootsies! 
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    sucrets4sucrets4 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2010
    And.......I had Night!  I saw your AW post a little bit too late, but I didn't comment.  :)  Glad you liked it all!
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Thank you so much, Jamie! I loved all my things. I call the bobblehead Boston "Little Cash" and he keeps me company at work! You're a sweetie!

Rox, I had you! You were a blast to shop for. I feel the need to explain some of the things though.

First off, I shipped Fed Ex because they were closest to the office and it's funny you mentioned the price. When I was checking out, I mentioned I needed it there in the next few days. So the cashier was like, "Oh yeah, the weather's been crazy, blahity, blah-that'llbe$96.50--hope it doesn't freeze over too bad. Blah." She totally tried to sneak the teleport rate on me. The regular fee wasn't that bad Wink Also, I *had* to put a name on the return address. KA was the natural choice.

The caramel covered marshmellows are called Modjeskas and they're a popular Louisville-based candy. The shop I bought them has been in business over 100 years or something like that. Everything was purchased locally and it was a ton of fun! Hope you liked everything.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I had Aprov!  And I just got home from work for the day, so *thhbbppt*!

Who had me?!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_secret-santa-showdown?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:4af8c6aa-5388-49ab-912b-d1c307abf27ePost:0a328948-28bc-4394-8432-2b01b544ec27">Re: Secret Santa Showdown</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Secret Santa Showdown : Oh. God. I love PF Changs.  Please be my lunch date. Pretty Pretty please.
    Posted by aprovencher21[/QUOTE]

We'll have to set something up for after the holidays! It takes me about 45 minutes to get to the PF Changs in Marlton and maybe 30 minutes to get to the one in Atlantic City.

I'm excited   :)
    imageimage
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_secret-santa-showdown?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:4af8c6aa-5388-49ab-912b-d1c307abf27ePost:616d1588-fa65-4624-b13d-79f38ca55cd1">Re: Secret Santa Showdown</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Secret Santa Showdown : Well now I'm just jealous, you get to take my best girl to lunch!
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

You need to move to NJ and be my neighbor. I'm going to pout until you do.
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards