Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

White Rock Lake pics

Anyone know of any good places to take pics at White Rock Lake? (Besides the Arboretum)
Click Here for Bio Image and video hosting by TinyPic Married June 12, 2010!

Re: White Rock Lake pics

• Options
    juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could go up to Winfrey Point.  The part of the lake's park that's on Buckner Blvd.  You could also go up to Flag Pole Hill.  It's at Northwest Hwy. and Buckner so not really on the lake but it used to be very nice (I haven't been there since they've re-done some things up there). 
  • Options
    branch07branch07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Up around Winfrey Point overlooking the lake and downtown. Also, I think there are some other buildings restored like an old boat house, warehouse.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We took pictures by the Cultural Bath House and around that area.  There's lots of green area around it and when we went there was a great little field with lots of wild flowers.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Anywhere on Lawther Rd. (the long road that circles the lake) and Winfrey Point area is perfect (there is a tree in the back of the building that is perfect for pics). I did my engagement pics there and we just drove up the road and stopped wherever we saw a good location to take pics... there's tons of spots!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=246674&id=507615380&l=55ef9f7c0eabove is where you can see my engagement pictures, the last half is all at White Rock Lake
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!
    Click Here for Bio Image and video hosting by TinyPic Married June 12, 2010!
  • Options
    DonnaariesDonnaaries member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bath House Cultural Center is definitely a scenic spot.Across the lake, there's a cool pier by The Filter Building on White Rock Road... very secluded, large area right on the lake if you're looking for shots by the water.
    D&M Bio
    Now with vendor reviews!
    Donna Cooks: My Food Blog
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards