Snarky Brides
Options

Holy hell

Where is everyone?

I'm lazing around in my pj's looking at camera stuff and watching....disney channel. Embarassed  Exciting huh?
T did just go out to get chipotle though.

Re: Holy hell

• Options

Mmmm.  Chipotle.   I'm sitting here trying not to buy yet a third wedding dress online.

• Options
    I'm playing around with pictures. That's right, you can see me now! Haha. I haven't had time to even make a bio yet!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I haven't made a bio either.  I guess I could try and figure that out.
  • Options
    I'm here, I haven't had coffee yet today and I'm starting to feel it.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Hey girls.  I'm just checking in before FI and I head out for dinner.  We barely did anythign today and it was great!

How's everyone else's weekend?
  • Options
    Very quiet weekend here, which is great.  Usually our weekends are mayhem, especially when we have the kids.  They're 13 and 11, and come along with their own busy social lives!
  • Options
    Jackie- a 3rd?!

Hello Daniel! Cute pic :)

Last night T took me for a belated b-day dinner at The Keg and I had Lobster encrusted steak. It was too die for. Then cheesecake and we went to se Desipicable me. Best of all, he bought a new camera, I love it.
  • Options
    Jackie--you have a 13 and 11 year old?!?

Roxy--I don't eat steak or seafood (just don't like the taste), but FI is salivating over lobster encrusted steak.  Happy belated!
  • Options
    Hey ladies. I didn't get to sleep until 4 in the morning and then got up at 8. I went out with friends while H was at his all night nerdfest.
  • Options
    Dang Jasmine! Thats not a lot of sleep
  • Options
    Happy belated Roxy!!   Sounds like you had a great night.  Are you interested in photography?  That's a skill I absolutely don't possess.

yes, *sigh* a third wedding dress.  We're getting married in Mexico, on the beach, at the place that's in my siggy photo.  I HATE shopping, probably a throwback from when I was 120 pounds heavier.  So I see something I like online and order it.   Twice.  Don't worry, the dresses aren't expensive, but I really don't want a third.  If I could figure out how to PIP, I'd show you them and ask for a vote.

Yes, I have a 13 and an 11 year old.  Blows my mind sometimes, but I do.  They're great kids.
  • Options
    The place in your sig picture looks beautiful, Jackie.  We wanted to go to Mexico this year, but chose San Fran for vacay instead.  ::sigh:: Maybe next year :)
  • Options

I'm a little dead to the world right now. I was going to clean but that's not happening.
     I also managed to hit myself in the leg last night. It hurt a lot less when I was buzzed, but today I've got a golf ball sized bump. Ouch.

• Options
    What kind of camera did you get Roxy? Happy late birthday!
  • Options
    Jas, try icing your bump, it might help the pain and swelling.

Pasquale-the place is a town in Mexico called San Pancho.  FI is a surfer and has lived there off and on for about 25 years or so.  He's fluent in Spanish, so that makes it really easy.
  • Options
    Thanks girls! We got  Canon Rebel XS its the lower end slr but I still love it. We both enjoy taking photos and would love to get more intoit.

Jackie-I wanna see! can you C&p the link?
  • Options
    I think Spanish sounds really seductive.
  • Options
    I'm here for a minute before running off again to Target.  I'm pissed because I really want to watch Star Wars tonight, but it's not on netflix instant play.  So, I thought I'd just buy the blurays, no biggie.  Nope, apparently its not available on bluray.  WTF?  How is Star Wars not on bluray.

But, I did buy Star Wars cookie cutters from Williams-Sonoma, so my plan is to make cookies tonight I think.
  • Options
    Star Wars cookie cutters? This is going on H's Christmas list/
  • Options

Jumping in a bit late.... enjoying a lazy Saturday evening watching movies, currently watching Obsessed. Got to return a few movies soon and hopefully get a good one for tonight.

Excited to be back home and things are going great.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I love star wars too.  My kids have all of the movies memorized.

Roxy, ok, I'll try and post the link.  Hang on, I'm really not that good with computers.  I'm also distracted by an intervention I'm doing over on the moms and maids board.  Trying to convince a bride that she really won't care what FMIL wears to the wedding and that she shouldn't "assign" an adult a colour to wear.
  • Options
    Glad to hear that things are going well Play!
  • Options
    I do love Star Wars, too.  My Film class watches episodes 4-6 every year and we analyze the motif of the hero--by now I have all the lines memorized :)

Okay, off to dinner.  Have a great night, ladies!
  • Options
    http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=471580&CategoryID=5449&LinkType=PDPZ1

Ok, I think that's the link.  Sorry in advance if that doesn't work.  Bear in mind this is a casual beach wedding, and I'm going to dress it up with accessories and maybe a little belt with some beading on it.  This is my current fave.
  • Options
    jackie- I like it, but now I want to see the others. But I don't want you to get a third dress! What will you do with the other two?
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Thanks Roxy! Sorry  I'm working on a bio! Haha.

I havent done much. I worked today until 3. Total bore. But im off 2mrw and ready for my relaxing Sunday!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Well yes, there's that question, what to do with the others?  I know, which is try you guys are distracting me from getting another dress.

My other is by Adrianna Papell from macys.  It's a sleeveless halter type dress, in an empire style and very loose and flowing.  I tried to find a photo, but looks like they sold out.  I'll keep looking for a photo of it.

ETA:  I was thinking to donate the "second choice" dress to charity.  My mom runs a church thrift store that services the needs of folks in our community without alot of money.
  • Options
    I like it Jackie! Very cute.

• Options
    edited July 2010
    Thanks Roxy!  I have a nice bracelet, and some earrings.  I was thinking to dress up the gown a bit with a thin sparkly belt or a brooch at the gathered part at the bustline.
  • Options
    oohh love the dress Jackie! You should show us the other two!  If you have pictures saved on your computer, it's super easy.  Just click the little picture of a tree below.

Anyway, I'm sitting here watching 2012 with FI.  It's an awful movie, but I did just learn that my hometown will become the South Pole.  That's pretty sweet, I guess.

I think we're ordering Chinese for dinner. yum
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards