Snarky Brides
Options

Meg, Nexus, et al

tell us stories of yore.

we are waiting with baited breath!

Who doesn't love good knot gossip? Major drama when you were here? Memories? regrets? Dirty secret stripper parties?

Re: Meg, Nexus, et al

• Options
    Oh there was a fake bride or two...one of whom I sent gifts to, only to later find out it was all fake.

Then there's the old Pixie drama, aka wyldchild ( and about two other names)

There was a bride who claimed her FI was killed if I recall correctly, and that story was bogus.

Over 2/3rds of us were banned for our storytelling...so that's all I have to say
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    I dont think ANYONE ever gets banned anymore.
  • Options
    Yeah, the last banning was MrsE. Wow, that was a while ago.

That fuucking sucks you sent gifts to her and everything.
  • Options
    I think there might still be some pictures.

lets see the days of good ol' P&E....

Weeza do you still have PIxie pictures? or Cam&Tim - although that one is probably ban worthy. lol
  • Options
    Do you have Proud's bio or her trash the dress photos?  I have spent hours looking for the cotton candy ones and I can't find them anywhere. 

Tap your heel once for yes, turn your head to the left for no. 
  • Options
    NexusNexus member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    ::chortle::

So many fond memories.

I think the best one is Chad_n_Jarad.  Someone created a fak gay man and played him on the knot for like 4 years.  He was well known, an ettiquette guru, and even ended up being a knot moderator.  Sadly, I was not around for the debunk.
    "I think, therefore I waffle about aimlessly for long periods of time."
  • Options
    seriously no one gets banned anymore?

I can't remember what my first banning was for but it was for something stupid. Although I find it funny i am now able to getback on with the original name.

Nex talked me into coming back for  a visit tonight with thoughts of snarky brides and good stories...I haven't been back since 07ish.
  • Options
    Wow, I've been here for almost 2 years, and know many of the stories that are considered old skool around here.  I don't recognize those names/stories at all, although they may have happened on different boards.  I pretty much stuck to E at that time.

What boards did you guys frequent?
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    People still reference Chad's bio for etiquette advice. 
  • Options
    Yeah, the Chad bio was still around when I came, but I feel like it died. Do you still have it? That thing was intense. Talk about some one who was pure troll and not an AE of a reg.

How DID it get debunked?

Did you leave before night nommers?
  • Options
    Did Pixie have frankendress, or was that someone else?
  • Options
    I totally missed Chad being debunked...

wasn't 2grooms as well?

or is that maybe the chad situation i'm thinking of. Its been so long since I've had any good board drama to fill my nights
  • Options
    The last person to get banned called some one a nazi lover and commented on miscarraiges and weight.

There are no longer bannings for making fun of some ones vaginal viriginty.

I think calling some ones wedding vendors is still a good one to get you banned too though.
  • Options
    Just Chad.  Grooms got banned but he came back as GroomsMcFineHiney.
  • Options
    NexusNexus member
    [QUOTE]How DID it get debunked? Did you leave before night nommers?
    Posted by MeaghanandMichael[/QUOTE]

I never do remember the details- heard about the debunking vaguely and second hand.

Do not recognize night nommers.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_meg-nexus-et-al?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:50a846d6-0c35-48c9-ae65-9f278e9c4535Post:c95689a7-6cf4-4f80-a178-6343144caf2b">Re: Meg, Nexus, et al</a>:
    [QUOTE]Did Pixie have frankendress, or was that someone else?
    Posted by goheels05[/QUOTE]

yes she has this horrible blue thing from china that she paid like hundreds of dollars for in shipping cost... it was soooo bad even I felt bad for her. What a moron.

Did she ever even end up getting married? well a fake wedding. I know she had the other baby and still pretended like the twins were her kids
  • Options
    Also, you may or may not be aware that the old SB regs migrated to the Caribbean nesties board out of frustration with theknot format change.  They may not may not be people that you know.
  • Options
    NexusNexus member

Wow, it sounds like they actually ban when they should, and not for stupid sh!t.  ::cue Twilight Zone music::

Although, apparently we can't type in curse words anymore.  Frown
  • Options
    I'm betting somewhere I still have a vault of old info...but that would take some searching. I don't want to...lol, plus my hubby will be home any minute
  • Options
    Oh God yes.  I saw the pics of the kids.  Didn't she call them her brother-children or something weird like that?

I saw the dress pics on an off-board but the knottie who brought them left and deleted all her posts.  Same with Proud's cotton candy pics, which I still really want.
  • Options

You can say fucking!

Heels, we won't give up the search for these pics!

• Options
    NexusNexus member
    [QUOTE]Also, you may or may not be aware that the old SB regs migrated to the Caribbean nesties board out of frustration with theknot format change.  They may not may not be people that you know.
    Posted by tidetravel[/QUOTE]

Hmm, never heard of that board.  <em>Probably</em> don't know any of them- most of the people from my era migrated elsewere.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_meg-nexus-et-al?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:50a846d6-0c35-48c9-ae65-9f278e9c4535Post:3bccf9e9-e3bf-4ee9-8377-f6fcd25d2995">Re: Meg, Nexus, et al</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wow, it sounds like they actually ban when they should, and not for stupid sh!t.  ::cue Twilight Zone music:: Although, apparently we can't type in curse words anymore. 
    Posted by Nexus[/QUOTE]
    You can actually use quite a few curse words here, now.  Fucking, bitch, whore are all on the list ;)
  • Options
    Where are you now Nexus? How did you happenstance upon our small corner?

Some one please have a good old school bio. Those things were priceless. Although, I kind of feel like I am saying bloody mary (beiber) three times in the mirror right now.
  • Options
    i don't have prouds suff, i did have a lot of stuff saved but i think its all lost now.  I think I know who I can PM to get copies.. maybe talk her into coming out herself.

and yeah remember how many people were banned when it all went down originally?  We'd lose like five people a day.
  • Options

Really mature Tide, really mature. Kiss

• Options
    Now I really want to show you pics of this chick and her brother sons.  I had completely forgotten about that trainwreck. 
  • Options
    DO itttttttttt.

Only if I can break out dirty feet b-pic girl.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_meg-nexus-et-al?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:50a846d6-0c35-48c9-ae65-9f278e9c4535Post:851fd484-9735-4478-ae82-13dbe087857d">Re: Meg, Nexus, et al</a>:
    [QUOTE]You can say fucking! Heels, we won't give up the search for these pics!
    Posted by ricksang[/QUOTE]

never give up!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards