Snarky Brides
Options

Morning hoes

Re: Morning hoes

• Options
    That is disgusting lol

Morning- Back at it again after 4 days off. I was at the cabin with my brothers and their girlfriends (and my parents) I was a crabby biiitch for most of Sunday thanks to H getting hammered and keeping me up most of the night. UGH. He isn't doing that again. :)

Went to battleship last night- very cheesy, but entertaining movie. I was really hoping for more Askars action, but was disappointed. I also kept look over at H and making my boobs jiggle anytime Brooklyn decker was on the screen to make fun of her. 
  • Options
    Synthetic drugs are bad news. Not that regular drugs aren t, lol. But for example, of you smoke real pot, you relax and get the munchies. Synthetic pot puts you in the hospital. But I guess it doesn't show up on drug tests, which real weed would.
    panther
  • Options
    Well gotta go shower. Talk to you hoes later!!
    panther
  • Options
    The naked part had me wondering too. I can accept the face eating, but why were they naked? I tend to focus on weird details in stories anyway though.

I just got the invitation to my uncle's wedding in a few weeks. I'm excited. Wedding on the beach, reception at my grandparents'. Everything is super casual and I don't even have to wear shoes. And since it's at my grandparents' (my mom lives next door) I can just go to mom's when I'm tired of dealing with all the people I don't know or don't want to see.
  • Options
    have you guys seen this?
    http://www.cities97.com/pages/oakeandkeri.html?article=10156142

I'm not sure what I think. I know I'd kill H if he had done something like that to me, but it is kind of cute that her whole family (and friends) were involved.
  • Options
    Still new....what does AATB mean?

Sesh, I'm ordering one of your books today, and your uncle's wedding sounds nice. Barefooted is my preferable condition.

• Options
    Sorry, I think face eating is WAY weirder than being naked... that would just be a little side note IMO.

Also, just got an email saying I didn't make the lottery.  I'm hella pissed right now.  Yeesh over 10k runners and I didn't even make it after running it once before.  That's bullshite.  Oh well, now I'm thinking of doing a half right around the same time.  So that race can suck it.  (I'm weird.)
  • Options
    AATB = all about the ben  (i.e. the person who started this thread.) ;)
  • Options
    I'd be pissed if H did that to me, steph. I'd be really uncomfortable and probably be tempted to roll my eyes since I think those types of proposals (or anything flash-mobby, really) are super lame. I like that our proposal was private.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-hoes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:55a28562-591e-4869-974f-aa75cb1d4f98Post:28da18ce-c647-4701-ae74-32c67c94e7bb">Re: Morning hoes</a>:
    [QUOTE]AATB = all about the ben  (i.e. the person who started this thread.) ;)
    Posted by Steph+J[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>Ohhhhh...thanks!</div><div>
    </div><div>I'm sorry you didn't make the race, Ibarr.</div>
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Hey, Divergent readers: I saw on E that a lot of people got frustrated with Insurgent. How do you guys feel about it? I liked Divergent and obvs I want to know what happens, but I don't know if I'm willing to use my book budget towards it and be disappointed. I really hated the 3rd Hunger Games book, and don't want to make that same mistake.

Also, drugs are bad news.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    It's no biggie, I guess that's what happens when it's a lottery.  I think you have more luck if you've never run it before.  I guess I'm mainly bummed just because I've been making it a point to run more longer runs lately but I can just do another race that will hopefully be just as fun.  

Also, holy hell my public transportation just went up $42.00/month.  
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-hoes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:55a28562-591e-4869-974f-aa75cb1d4f98Post:4fb7ecb6-b586-4b1b-89a3-910778cfc642">Re: Morning hoes</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey, Divergent readers: I saw on E that a lot of people got frustrated with Insurgent. How do you guys feel about it? I liked Divergent and obvs I want to know what happens, but I don't know if I'm willing to use my book budget towards it and be disappointed. I really hated the 3rd Hunger Games book, and don't want to make that same mistake. Also, drugs are bad news.
    Posted by jennamarie10[/QUOTE]

It's not as good as Divergent, but I still really enjoyed it. Plus towards the end you get kind of an explanation for the way Tris acts the way she does, so if you can accept that, then you can accept that she just does stupid shiiit most of the time. People expect too much of her, I think, so just go into it knowing she's not the smartest decision maker.

Despite her annoying behavior, I find the plot fascinating and I can't wait to see where the story goes next.
  • Options
    Steph, that was on the radio this morning.  I told BF if he ever tried that nonsense, he was getting turned down.  When I got engaged before, my ex invited his family and friends, and none of mine.  I felt really uncomfortable with the whole thing.

Thankfully, BF believes that a proposal is between two people, and shenanigans should not be had during the actual event.  I think I'd shiiit my pants if there were people there again.
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Morning. I'm glad it's already Tuesday but oh man getting out of bed this morning was a chore.  I enjoyed my weekend of laying around way too much.

Found out last night that grandpa isn't doing so well.  He already wasn't doing awesome for the past couple months, but he's 95, so that's no huge shocker.  He ended up in the ER yesterday hooked up to an IV.  He's home now, but it's not looking good.  He's here in the same town I live in thankfully so I can jet to him rather quickly when it's getting to be that time.  Mom and other aunts/uncles are coming into town today/tomorrow.  I was supposed to take my last vacation day tomorrow, but I'm almost wondering now if I should save it, should I need to take off for a funeral in the next week.  Blegh.  He's in so much pain and so weak.  I feel so badly for him :(
  • Options
    I have to do the grocery shopping, then buy my books for summer term. 

I'm making crawfish pie with some of the left over crawfish from our boil this weekend for dinner tonight. FI is so excited about dinner...he loves my crawfish pie.

The boil was a success, what I saw of it. FI got sick from the heat, so I spent my time running up and down the stairs to tend to him and keeping my guests happy. My legs are still sore! Thank God we have such awesome friends! One of the guys took over the boiling and one of my GF's (I'm going to ask her to be one of my BMs) helped with everything else.  Everyone had fun, so I'm happy.
  • Options
    I am a sap for fun proposals, and I liked that one. 

But I am pretty private and I don't know that I would have liked it for myself. Ours was in a restaurant, but it wasn't exactly attention getting or flashy. 
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    He was naked cause the bad lsd caused his body temp to rise and he took off his clothes to deal with that.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-hoes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:55a28562-591e-4869-974f-aa75cb1d4f98Post:f6dedd87-2ea8-4e4c-9bcc-054a8926abf0">Re: Morning hoes</a>:
    [QUOTE]The naked thing is what got me, too. Why were they naked? Why was anyone naked? <strong>The rumor around these parts is it's a new kind of synthetic LSD made from the secretion of poisonous frogs.
    </strong>Posted by mehgank[/QUOTE]

Or...that is just what the media is telling everyone because they don't want widespread panic to ensue because zombies are on the flippin' loose.

Morning everyone!  I am so not ready to come back to work; three day weekend was apparently not long enough.  Not that I did anything exciting with it, relaxed, did some errands and that was about it.  I'm excited for my bach party next weekend though!

Chels-sorry to hear about your Grandpa :(.  It's tough watching someone you love go through that kind of pain and not be able to do anything for them. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm sorry about your grandpa, chels. I think I'd save the vacation day, just in case.
  • Options
    LP11509LP11509 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    Sorry to hear about your grandpa Chels :( I'd save the vacation day.  When does school get out for the summer? 
  • Options
    LP11509LP11509 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-hoes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:55a28562-591e-4869-974f-aa75cb1d4f98Post:72e536e3-31f3-4b46-841f-e6d5aa2d4869">Re: Morning hoes</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good morning all!   I'm in the middle of Insurgent right now and so far, I'm not regretting getting it.  I was also disappointed in the last book of HG so I know where you're coming from. I read the first 2 books of Shades of Grey and just can't bring myself to get the third. I am tired. TK sucks.
    Posted by jcbsjr[/QUOTE]

<div>I STILL haven't been able to force myself to finish Mockingjay. Bleh.  H read HG and Catching Fire in 3 days and can't wait to start Mockingjay.  I think he will finish it before me, if I ever even do manage to finish it. </div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-hoes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:55a28562-591e-4869-974f-aa75cb1d4f98Post:af01bbe3-ef78-441e-b0c6-b2d0487d384e">Re:Morning hoes</a>:
    [QUOTE]Synthetic drugs are bad news. Not that regular drugs aren t, lol. But for example, of you smoke real pot, you relax and get the munchies. Synthetic pot puts you in the hospital. But I guess it doesn't show up on drug tests, which real weed would.
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

HEY I didnt eat anyones face off while I did marijuana, just destroyed lots of Dorito's and french onion dip!

Morning ladies!

H and I got a lot accomplished yesterday. I was down with a migraine Saturday, but we made up for it Sunday/Monday. My cement is set on my umbrella stand, so I just need to add dirt and plants and put the umbrella in, I'll take pictures when it's finally done.

I love that my deck is finally done, and my flowers are all planted. We have tomatoes and herbs to do next. And H made me an area next to our pond so I can make a place for my birds and toads. And there is a tree trunk out there that I'm going to plant some flowers in.

Today work will be boring since people are still out.
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    I feel really frustrated this morning. You know that old dude at work I hate (who is married to the fatbitch) - I almost smashed into his car coming into the parking lot today, I had to swerve out of the way because they stopped right as they were entering the parking lot and I was right behind them. Why you ask? They were DROPPING OFF THEIR HOME GARBAGE ON THE CURB AT WORK. So totally thoughtless and stupid to stop somewhere like that with someone behind you, i am still so agitated over that. I really feel like im just going to lose it today, regarding the stuff im doing and how totally unfulfilled and unchallenged I feel. 
  • Options
    LesPaulLesPaul member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    Good morning, ladies.

I made it through the weekend.  Way too much time with people I don't care for (DH's xW and their spawn), but overall it went well.  My individual cheesecakes were a big hit at the rehearsal dinner, and my awesome MIL stood up for me and asked why I wasn't invited to the bridal shower.  She's on her way home now, so things are getting back to normal.  And, I'm almost done planting my new raised garden beds.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-hoes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:55a28562-591e-4869-974f-aa75cb1d4f98Post:066c6fd9-2c89-4ace-bf75-b9f1c6fdc0ee">Re: Morning hoes</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Morning hoes : I STILL haven't been able to force myself to finish Mockingjay. Bleh.  H read HG and Catching Fire in 3 days and can't wait to start Mockingjay.  I think he will finish it before me, if I ever even do manage to finish it. 
    Posted by LP11509[/QUOTE]

Shcool is out next Wednesday, so idk.
    My mom is a CNA and works at a nursing home, so she usually has a good feel as to how much time someone has left.  They're also going to the doctor today.  Hopefully they'll have a better idea by the end of the day today so I'll know if I should take my day tomorrow or save it.
  • Options
    Les, what was the answer about why you weren't invited? I'm glad your MIL stood up for you.
  • Options
    @ Chels- Sorry about your grandpa. Thoughts and prayers coming your way lady.
  • Options
    nebb, that's illegal here. no lie. 

chels- sorry about your grandpa :(
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_morning-hoes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:55a28562-591e-4869-974f-aa75cb1d4f98Post:cc769111-093d-4386-ada9-2436440e7aed">Re: Morning hoes</a>:
    [QUOTE]nebb, that's illegal here. no lie.  chels- sorry about your grandpa :(
    Posted by Steph+J[/QUOTE]

Yep, I had to put a padlock on ours where I used to work at, "theft of service" is what it's called. They can go through your trash, find info on you and fine you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards