Snarky Brides

Let's Talk

I can't focus- and really don't want to call another angry FA.

How is everyone elses day going?

Re: Let's Talk

• Me too.

Not raining here, tho we've gotten so much rain lately. It's been slightly cooler the past few days tho- hows the temps up there?
  • I work in the financial industry- dealing with fee based accounts- at least until I graduate then i'll move into the marketing department hopefully :)
  • My day is so crappy.  It was going great until my FMIL texted me and started stirring the pot.  She is LITERALLY the only thing FI and I don't really agree on.  And she is just so meddlesome.  FI thinks she's just trying to help when she does stuff but it feels super personal to me and it makes me upset that he takes her side.

/rant

30 more minutes until I'm out of work!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_lets-talk-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:594eeff2-8d02-441a-a898-76d469b7691dPost:3db9c01d-77e6-4956-a8f5-fbe6a20b61ac">Re: Let's Talk</a>:
    [QUOTE]My day is so crappy.  It was going great until my FMIL texted me and started stirring the pot.  She is LITERALLY the only thing FI and I don't really agree on.  And she is just so meddlesome.  FI thinks she's just trying to help when she does stuff but it feels super personal to me and it makes me upset that he takes her side. /rant 30 more minutes until I'm out of work!
    Posted by aloisk57[/QUOTE]

I feel the same way about FMIL and FSIL- they always stick their nose in and give their two cents- it's really annoying at times, so I completely understand!

Edie- Two years- I changed my major which put me back- after I graduate I'm allowed to have babies lol, thats my strongest motivator. :) lol

An hour left, what are you guys doing tonight?
  • I do know they have the best of intentions though.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_lets-talk-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:594eeff2-8d02-441a-a898-76d469b7691dPost:fd8bfada-3206-4f43-a228-9dffaf682dc0">Re: Let's Talk</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's Talk : This is what I told H about buying a house.  He is 34 and I swear he thinks he won't be able to make babies if we don't hurry up LOL.  He graduates in May so I'm hoping we can buy a house when our lease is up and then we can think about kids.
    Posted by Edie Bee[/QUOTE]

I REALLY want kids- I do understand he has the best of intentions tho :) We are buying a house mid next year- I need to stop playing on zillow and falling in love and then the house being sold. lol
  • It's so hard- I told my FI that all this is doing is making it so I'm going to be a VERY picky home buyer and I WILL not settle :)

Thankfully our real estate agent has known me my entire life(my grandparents have been in real estate for YEARS) and she knows how picky and determined I am. :)
  • I want 3 beds, A Living room and a Family Room. A seprate Dining Room from the Kitchen(which needs to be HUGE and have tons of cabinet space) Lots of closet space, 2 bathrooms and a big back yard.

I'm a hard girl to please...lol I've found a couple I LOVE and of course they've sold. Thankfully we have a pretty good budget so We should be able to find something I love :)
  • Good Afternoon!

Weirdest thing ever.  I swear I keep smelling cookies.  There are no cookies in the house and the only candy/sweets are in the fridge.  I think I'm going insane.

I'm pretty excited.  I found a good handful of hiking destinations that aren't that far away.  Guess we're gonna be busy come spring/summer.
  • Good afternoon!

I'm working on some tedious third-quarter reporting stuff, but I had Fazoli's for lunch and it was so so good. 

DH's BFF called a happy hour at 5, so I guess that's what we're doing until we go home to watch some baseball.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • I have been super lazy today and am trying to gather the energy to get off the couch. Re: houses and babies... I am currently obsessed with both. I have a house in the next town over but I can't sell it till may because of the first time homebuyers tax credit. Now I am living in FI condo and I still feel like it is his space. I can't wait to get "our" house but we have to sell our places first plus I need to find a new job first. I am also having serious ticking clock issues since I am 35 now
  • It's fast food Italian.  I say fast food because they have a drive-thru, but it's better than a burger joint.  Freshly prepared pasta, salads, breadsticks. 

http://fazolis.com/
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Thanks for asking, I'm okay, just a tad blah.  Nothing dire.  Just sick enough to justify staying curled up on the couch with a blanket and watching trashy tv.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards